Are There Really Women Who Value Frugality, Thrift, Saving?

Beaver Fever

Feb 8, 2021, 10:52:20 PM2/8/21
If so, they probably have long since left L.A.

I wish I could have asked this question in a previous time.

Bob F

Feb 8, 2021, 11:45:16 PM2/8/21
On 2/8/2021 7:52 PM, Beaver Fever wrote:
> If so, they probably have long since left L.A.
>
> I wish I could have asked this question in a previous time.

They are there, but you will not find them at a pickup bar.

Beaver Fever

Feb 9, 2021, 2:24:12 AM2/9/21
I don't even know what a pickup bar is but I have been meaning to get a pullup bar.