Re: WARNING: INBOX.COM SPYWARE BAD EMAIL

1 view
Message has been deleted

D Baten

Aug 5, 2010, 6:17:24 PM8/5/10
On 8/5/2010 4:36 PM, Anonymous wrote:
> Before you signup for Inbox.com "free" email services know THIS:
>

> Whois (IDN Conversion Tool)
>
> Express
> DNS Records (Advanced Tool)
> Network Lookup
> Spam Blacklist Check
> Convert Base-10 to IP
>
> URL Decode
> URL Encode
> HTTP Headers SSL
> Email Verification
> IP address: 80.77.135.64
> No host name is associated with this IP address or no reverse lookup is configured.
>
> Error:Host not found
>
> 80.77.135.64 is from Faroe Islands(FO) in region Scandinavia

with a Delaware drop box street addy:

3501 Silverside Rd. Ste. 206
Naamans Building
Wilmington, DE 19810-4910

Seth

Aug 5, 2010, 9:22:05 PM8/5/10
In article <2010080520365...@www.ecn.org>,

Anonymous <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:
>Before you signup for Inbox.com "free" email services know THIS:
>
>1) You will be subjected to a 5-10 second delay before access to you mail box, IF you even get access that is. This is for you to
>read advertisements and for their spyware to record your session

And why should anybody believe it takes 5-10 seconds for spyware to
record a session?

Seth

Rev. Beergoggles

Aug 5, 2010, 9:40:28 PM8/5/10
Seth wrote:

>> Anonymous wrote:
>> Before you signup for Inbox.com "free" email services know THIS:
>>
>> 1) You will be subjected to a 5-10 second delay before access to you
>> mail box, IF you even get access that is. This is for you to read
>> advertisements and for their spyware to record your session
>
> And why should anybody believe it takes 5-10 seconds for spyware to
> record a session?

Because the internets say so.

Frankly I think it's because they are running it on an old Vic-20
powered by a senile gerbil.

(__).oO(I know a load when I sees one!)
(Oo)
/ | ||
^^ ^^

--
rbg

Teredo

Aug 6, 2010, 10:34:28 AM8/6/10

Because there are trillions of users and they each have to wait for
software generated interrupts to trigger some cpu cycles.