OT: Mint low cost cell service $15/mth

Whoey Louie

Apr 23, 2020, 5:11:47 PM4/23/20

If anyone is interested, Mint Mobile has cell phone service starting
at $15/mth for unlimited voice/text and 3GB per month of high speed
data. If you exceed that it slows to 2G speed. They run on the T-Mobile
network. The only catch is that you have to pay for a year of service
to get the $15, it's $25 a month if you do a month at a time, $20 for
3 months at a time. They also have 8GB and 12GB plans. They use a SIM
card, you can bring your own phone, etc. And hotspot is included if
you need that.

Right now they are offering UNLIMITED high speed data with even the lowest
cost plan through May 15 as part of the Covid support. If anyone is
interested, I have a referral code that will get you a $15 credit good
for any renewal when you open a new account. I've had the service for
over two years, very fast and reliable. If anyone wants the code, just
let me know here. For full disclosure, if you use it, I get $25 too.