Should America Euthanize the Old People and Homeless?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 3, 2011, 11:05:41 AM2/3/11
(Is the fact that they occupy the libraries yet another reason to
euthanize them? Ed --a Conservative librarian-- would probably agree)

On Feb 3, 1:30 am, Google Member 32123332
<humanitarianzion...@hushmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> homeless. I don't blame Obama or Bush, but nature: the amount of
> resources in not keeping up with population growth. When this happens
> in the animal kingdom, we see massive die-offs by the dozens of
> millions, but no one cares because they are animals. But, this is now
> going to happen with humans, and I don't believe we should just have
> dozens of millions of American die-offs on the streets. Since those
> that have jobs view the homeless with disgust and hatred, I suggest an
> option: government subsidized free voluntary euthanization clinics.
> If I become homeless, I will suffer and die a slow and painful death
> on the streets. I would rather just check into a euthanization
> clinic and be injected with lethal substances: it's like when I went
> under general anesthesia to have my wisdom teeth removed: it was
> euphoric. But in this case, we just don't wake up.
>
> To those with jobs, I understand that you feel disgust and hatred
> towards the homeless: the United States has a capitalist social
> Darwinist economic system (survival of the fittest). So, a good
> compromise is for voters with jobs to support free voluntary
> euthanization clinics, and in return, you will not have to be around
> us, the homeless/prospective homeless, who lower the quality of your
> life by invading your space and causing you to experience our
> biological filth. Just give us a way to permanently remove ourselves
> from existance. Afterall, you yourself may very well become homeless
> in a few months as nature attempts to create a balance between
> resources and the human population count; you yourself may have to get
> services at a euthanization clinic.
>
> Another thing to consider is that there will be no more social
> security left by around 2030, so we will have, on top of the dozens of
> millions of jobless Americans dying off on the streets, another 50
> million or so senior citizens dying off on the streets. So, it would
> be a lot more humane to have these free euthanization clinics so that
> these senior citizens could at least have the option to die
> painlessly.
>
> Let's be realistic: those with jobs will never support paying enough
> taxes to provide for the livelihood of around 100 million homeless
> Americans, so the only option is to pay enough taxes to provide free
> euthanization clinics: it is much much cheaper in the long run, and
> very humane.
>
> It would be nice if humans could invent food/clothes/medicine
> replicators like the ones in "Star Trek: The Nex Generation." Every
> homeless person could be taken care of for almost nothing: you just
> insert dirt or rocks or any matter into the replicator, and the
> machine separates the matter into individual protons, and then builds
> food/clothes/medicine by combining protons to the specific molecular
> structures of the items. But alas, such technologies are centuries
> away, and we would have business interests opposed to products being

You've convinced me for sure. I don't know what the Christians have to
say on this issue, though, since they have been a little inconsistent.
For example, they want you to be born, but then deny you healthcare
and other things that can give you quality of life. Then they don't
want you die either, at least not out of your own choice.

But if you are a homeless person you can go to a church and get some
charity. They'll smile at you and tell you about the 'afterlife.' Then
they'll feel good about themselves and go shopping for more stuff,
some of which may eventually trickle down to you.

You just got to look at the bright side of life. Look at it with a
sense of humor...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0nT83MfWc4

"Life may stink but there's hope"

Gordon

Feb 3, 2011, 2:46:05 PM2/3/11
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit
Campaign" <nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:65277d45-fb00-4244-
94b6-0ee...@y12g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

>> I'm a poor person, and I am very concerned that I may become
>> homeless. I don't blame Obama or Bush, but nature: the amount of
>> resources in not keeping up with population growth. When this happens
>> in the animal kingdom, we see massive die-offs by the dozens of
>> millions, but no one cares because they are animals. But, this is now
>> going to happen with humans, and I don't believe we should just have
>> dozens of millions of American die-offs on the streets. Since those
>> that have jobs view the homeless with disgust and hatred, I suggest an
>> option: government subsidized free voluntary euthanization clinics.
>> If I become homeless, I will suffer and die a slow and painful death
>> on the streets. I would rather just check into a euthanization
>> clinic and be injected with lethal substances: it's like when I went
>> under general anesthesia to have my wisdom teeth removed: it was
>> euphoric. But in this case, we just don't wake up.

Self euthanization is called suicide. Just find a good substance to
OD on. No need for clinics or to involve the government. Clinics
would cost money to opperate. The government is already deep enough
in debt. No need to drive us further down that rathole by spending
money on clinics when a good self administered option exists.

Rod Speed

Feb 4, 2011, 12:10:49 AM2/4/11
> Google Member 32123332 <humanitarianzion...@hushmail.com> wrote

> I'm a poor person,

Your problem.

> and I am very concerned that I may become homeless.

Trivial to avoid, dont get involved in mortages you cant cover.

> I don't blame Obama or Bush, but nature: the amount
> of resources in not keeping up with population growth.

In fact the problems was that house construction more than kept up with population growth.

> When this happens in the animal kingdom,

Most animals dont even have homes, stupid.

> we see massive die-offs by the dozens of millions,

Nope, its only a trivial subset of animal species that ever see anything like that.

> but no one cares because they are animals.

> But, this is now going to happen with humans,

Nope, hardly any of the 'homeless die of it'

> and I don't believe we should> just have dozens of millions of American die-offs on the streets.

That never happens.

> Since those that have jobs view the homeless with disgust and> hatred,

Some do, plenty dont.

> I suggest an option: government subsidized free voluntary euthanization clinics.

I suggest that you kill yourself forthwith.

> If I become homeless, I will suffer and die a slow and painful death on the streets.

Doesnt happen like that.

> I would rather just check into a euthanization clinic and be
> injected with lethal substances: it's like when I went under
> general anesthesia to have my wisdom> teeth removed:

Makes a hell of a lot more sense to drink nebutal if you dont want to hang yourself.

> it was euphoric. But in this case, we just don't wake up.

Great in your case. Do it.

> To those with jobs, I understand that you feel disgust and hatred
> towards the homeless: the United States has a capitalist social
> Darwinist economic system (survival of the fittest).

MIndlessly silly, most obviously with welfare.

> So, a good compromise is for voters with jobs to support free voluntary
> euthanization clinics, and in return, you will not have to be around us, the
> homeless/prospective homeless, who lower the quality of your life by
> invading your space and causing you to experience our biological filth.

Makes a hell of a lot more sense to drink some nembutal. You can get it in Mexico.

> Just give us a way to permanently remove ourselves from existance.

You already have that, stupid.

> Afterall, you yourself may very well become homeless in a few months

Not a chance. My house is fully paid off and has been for decades now.

> as nature attempts to create a balance between resources
> and the human population count; you yourself may have to
> get services at a euthanization clinic.

You have always been able to kill yourself, fool.

> Another thing to consider is that there will be no more social security left by around 2030,

Another pig ignorant lie. And if you are stupid enough to believe that, you should kill yourself right now.

> so we will have, on top of the dozens of millions of jobless Americans dying off on the streets,

Another pig ignorant lie. Fuck all of them ever die on the streets.

> another 50 million or so senior citizens dying off on the streets.

You're completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> So, it would be a lot more humane to have these free euthanization clinics
> so that these senior citizens could at least have the option to die painlessly.

Makes a hell of a lot more sense for fools like you to kill yourself without them.

> Let's be realistic:

You wouldnt know what realistic as if it bit you on your lard arse.

> those with jobs will never support paying enough taxes to provide
> for the livelihood of around 100 million homeless Americans,

There are nowhere near that many, fool.

> so the only option is to pay enough taxes to provide free euthanization clinics:

Makes a lot more sense for you to kill youself which you can still afford the way of doing that.

> it is much much cheaper in the long run,

Another pig ignorant lie.

> and very humane.

Yes, fools like you should be terminated on sight.

> It would be nice if humans could invent food/clothes/medicine
> replicators like the ones in "Star Trek: The Nex Generation."

They did LONG ago with the nembutal.

> Every homeless person could be taken care of for almost nothing:

Lot cheaper for them to kill themselves without bothering with 'clinics', stupid.

> you just insert dirt or rocks or any matter into the replicator, and the machine
> separates the matter into individual protons, and then builds food/clothes/medicine
> by combining protons to the specific molecular structures of the items.

Been having these pathetic little fantasys long, child ?

> But alas, such technologies are centuries away,

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist silly little children ?

> and we would have business interests opposed to
> products being so cheaply created for poor people.

Doesnt matter what they oppose, it isnt even possible.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 4, 2011, 9:39:55 AM2/4/11
On Feb 3, 10:34 pm, Harold Burton <hal.i.bur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> > > so cheaply created for poor people.
>
> > You've convinced me for sure. I don't know what the Christians have to
> > say on this issue, though, since they have been a little inconsistent.
> > For example, they want you to be born, but then deny you healthcare
> > and other things that can give you quality of life. Then they don't
> > want you die either, at least not out of your own choice.
>
> > But if you are a homeless person you can go to a church and get some
> > charity. They'll smile at you and tell you about the 'afterlife.' Then
> > they'll feel good about themselves and go shopping for more stuff,
> > some of which may eventually trickle down to you.
>
> > You just got to look at the bright side of life. Look at it with a
> > sense of humor...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0nT83MfWc4
>
> Nah, final scene in Life of Brian is far better. And a good way to deal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

Oh thanks! I'll pass it along to cheer him up. He wants to get it over
with, I'm afraid.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 4, 2011, 9:52:31 AM2/4/11
On Feb 4, 12:10 am, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I suggest an option: government subsidized free voluntary euthanization clinics.
>
> I suggest that you kill yourself forthwith.

I hate to make predictions but this guy killing himself could set off
a revolution like in Tunisia...

How did it start? A vendor didn't feel like paying taxes and set
himself on fire. And everything went downhill from there.

If we ignore him, we may be off to a rocky road. How about the other
50,000 homeless people populating the streets of NYC alone! A massive
immolation is not good for public image, you know.

On Feb 3, 3:38 pm, Google Member 32123332

<humanitarianzion...@hushmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,

> Currently, there are 50,000 homeless people here in New York City.
> This is the total of both the homeless in shelters and those on the
> streets. Mayor Bloomberg should set up euthanasia clinics for us,
> and
> then we can have the choice of using the service. The homeless wins
> by ending their misery, and those with jobs win by not having to
> pollute themselves by looking at us. Just the other day, I was on a
> Manhattan subway, and a homeless person screams "Hello, my name is
> soldier Juan Sanchez, and I served in the military. When I left the
> military, I came back to no job, so I am asking you to give me
> whatever you can." He then walked across the train-cart, and no one
> even looked at him or gave him anything. I gave a quarter, and felt
> that I would be jumped by the passengers for encouraging pan-
> handling. But knowing that I may also become homeless, I decided to
> give him the money. But, if that person had the option of
> euthanasia,
> the passengers with jobs would have not been biologically polluted,
> and the homeless war hero would have ended his life-long pain (and it
> is life-long, because once you are homeless, no one will ever hire
> you, when they can choose from endless amounts of people who do have
> homes). No one ever hires a smelly, dirty homeless person off the
> streets, who put the address of "carboard box at 144th subway" on his
> resume (his resume being a discarded napkin to write on).

Well, now that you get off your chest, maybe we can come up with
solutions to the homeless problem. Firstly, the homeless will given
honorable but easy jobs working for the community. It could be picking
up littering, it could be anything you can do for the community. Maybe
just 4 hours a day that will secure you a private room and the money
you need to survive... and keep your own pride. Secondly, we would ban
homelessness all over the land and those who are sick and do pose a
threat to the community would be treated or interned as the case
warrants.

Our communities are falling apart under the weight of littering and
homeless occupying public places. To give you an idea, we have the
unique privilege of having a public fountain and such romantic place
is occupied by the homeless and their junk 24/7. I'm sure a young
couple can make better use of it. At the same time the church nearby
gives handouts --after the homeless take the speech-- and everybody
seems to be happy.

Yes, we need a solution or euthanasia would be the humane way to end
the suffering. Another sketch from "Life stinks" to give you some
encouragement...

(they are dispersing the ashes of a friend)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQY7O4PjG8k

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 4, 2011, 7:06:56 PM2/4/11
On Feb 4, 3:07 pm, Google Member 32123332
<humanitarianzion...@hushmail.com> wrote:
> > You seem to have touched on a sensitive issue. Many people blame Obama
> > for something they can't understand. He's just trying his best in a
> > very hostile environment. The Universal Healthcare would have been
> > better like in Canada.
>
> I'm coming from a bi-partisan issue: I don't blame Obama or Bush for
> anything; my intro. post states that I blame nature, not man.
>
> > But people tie together his plan and euthanasia
>
> As I said, I am not talking about Obama's healthcare system, but a bi-
> partisan plan for euthanization clinics. Both Republicans and
> Democrats are going to be hit hard by homelessness.
>
> > Do you fully understand you put the system on the spot?
>
> I am not talking about the Healthcare bill. My issue is independent
> of left-wing or right-wing politics.
>
> >Do you plan to bring down Darwinist Capitalism?
>
> I did not state that I am opposed to capitalism, but rather I was
> stating that within our current social Darwinist model, euthanization
> clinics would be the best solution to help those who are completely
> and utterly failing in the struggle for survival. But, do understand
> that both capitalism and socialism are double-edged sword situations:
> in capitalism, people are encouraged to work hard to survive and not
> engage in unfair social-parasitism on others. On the other hand, a
> system in which the sole underlying principle is wealth acquisition
> can lead to much corruption and dishonesty, motivated by personal
> profit.
>
> With socialism, we can curb much of the corruption, but at the same
> time, such a system can cause many psychopaths to abuse the system,
> taking redistributed wealth, services, and good-will and not giving
> anything back due to lack of concern for anyone other than themselves.
>
> But I reiterate that my issue is bipartisan, not paralelling a solely
> capitalist or socialist model.

I'm bipartisan too, and can see the weaknesses and strengths of both:

"Communism forgets that life is individual. Capitalism forgets that
life is social, and the kingdom of brotherhood is found neither in the
thesis of communism nor the antithesis of capitalism but in a higher
synthesis. It is found in a higher synthesis that combines the truths
of both." -M.L. King

Cut down the bullshit (the left-right debate) and leave what works!

THE REVOLUTION IS ABOUT SOLUTIONS!

http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote1

Nuxx Bar

Feb 6, 2011, 5:57:31 AM2/6/11
On Feb 3, 4:05 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the

Stop the Bullshit Campaign" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> (Is the fact that they occupy the libraries yet another reason to
> euthanize them? Ed --a Conservative librarian-- would probably agree)
>
> On Feb 3, 1:30 am, Google Member 32123332

Why not just euthanise all the religious fundamentalists, homophobes,
lying self-serving drug warriors, racists, violent criminals, and
police officers who abuse their power (of course most people who are
one of those will be at least one other as well)? The "US and A" is a
wonderful place but for those people. Better get rid of them than the
old and homeless, who may be more of a drain on society financially,
but are less of a drain in pretty much every other way.

I'm absolutely convinced that the likes of Lincoln and Jefferson would
have despised those sorts of people, and Bush for that matter. The
current Republican party is a most unpleasant, freedom-hating, science-
ignoring corruption of what was envisaged.

(Why do you Leftpondians have "euthanize" but not, say, "advertize"?)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 6, 2011, 11:26:25 AM2/6/11
On Feb 6, 5:57 am, Nuxx Bar <derderderder...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 3, 4:05 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the
> Stop the Bullshit Campaign" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > (Is the fact that they occupy the libraries yet another reason to
> > euthanize them? Ed --a Conservative librarian-- would probably agree)
>
> > On Feb 3, 1:30 am, Google Member 32123332
>
> Why not just euthanise all the religious fundamentalists, homophobes,
> lying self-serving drug warriors, racists, violent criminals, and
> police officers who abuse their power (of course most people who are
> one of those will be at least one other as well)?

Perhaps they won't do it voluntarily. Maybe we should use the word
"dismiss." (I hate to use the word "firing squad.)

The "US and A" is a
> wonderful place but for those people.  Better get rid of them than the
> old and homeless, who may be more of a drain on society financially,
> but are less of a drain in pretty much every other way.

The problem with the homeless is not only financial but also social.
Who would care to go to a library or park while they enjoy literature
or the great outdoors?

We better fix the problem, I say.

> I'm absolutely convinced that the likes of Lincoln and Jefferson would
> have despised those sorts of people, and Bush for that matter.  The
> current Republican party is a most unpleasant, freedom-hating, science-
> ignoring corruption of what was envisaged.

I like that you use the word freedom, which is the "real thing," not
the democracy mantra they repeat everyday.

> (Why do you Leftpondians have "euthanize" but not, say, "advertize"?)

Why not adverti$e?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 8, 2011, 12:27:32 PM2/8/11
On Feb 8, 11:52 am, softsofa <softs...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 06:45:08 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the

> TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign"
>
> <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 8, 4:07 am, softsofa <softs...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >> On Thu, 3 Feb 2011 01:16:46 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the

> >> TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign"

> >> That must be why the poorer a person is, the more likely she's fat.
> >Only in the First World. In Africa the poor are skinny.
>
> Even Africa's poor are getting fatter: "In spite of rampant poverty in
> [African] urban areas, access to cheap foods with a high content of
> fat and sugar is commonplace".
>
> http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/284902#ixzz1DNxPJqrA

I bet those are the bureaucrats working in the capital. I don't think
you can get fat eating peanuts.

> >> It's called survival of the Mexicans since illegal aliens hold
> >> millions of jobs in the US.
> >And we could lying in a hammock while they work so hard, why don't we?
>
> Millions do since they think, "Why work when others will give you
> enough to exist on?"

Yeah, even the priests are living off the bullshit and contributing
nothing. Plus they are feeding the homeless.

> >Number one we have to get rid of luxuries such as the car.
>
> Cars are a necessity. The luxury we can't afford are Liberals who
> support mass transit and bicycles, yet doesn't avail themselves. Libs
> over the parapet first, then talk to the rest of us.

Cars a necessity because they system makes it a necessity. You don't
need a car to go to the market. A bike does it.

> >[. . .]

> >> You are one easy lay.
> >He convinced me that the need for euthanasia is there. Particularly
> >important for the old, very poor and outcasts.
>
> That's why Socialized medicine always includes death panels (eg. NICE
> in the UK)

Oh no, I'm willing to volunteer myself since it's too much struggle
trying to ride a bike. And if you have an accident there's a high
chance of you being crippled as well as broke.

Just make nice Euthanasia Clinics for those who fall the below the
standards and are unwilling to comply and everybody happy.

> >[. . .]
> >I thought that whenever the revolution gets to power somewhere, the
> >bills should have a banana. Something more real than a mystic pyramid.
> >We'll call it the BANANA DOLLAR.
>
> But then everyone would start growing bananas and we'd have the usual
> inflationary spiral,.. along with lots more banana spiders.
>
> Hairy, scuttling banana spiders crunching underfoot and falling from
> the ceiling into our snoring mouths.

Actually we may be able to undermine the Rich and Famous by printing
Banana Dollars and empowering the lower classes.

> >> And then die.
> >I lost track of him. Maybe he committed suicide already.
>
> That guy was a black hole of fun.

I know, I know. I will always miss him.

> >We'll always remember him as another number.
>
> It won't be #1. Maybee #2...
>
> []softsofa[]

Actually he was "Google Member 32123332"

You are on the other side of the battle of Good vs. Evil, but you made
me laugh a whole lot.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 8, 2011, 3:58:38 PM2/8/11
On Feb 8, 3:15 pm, softsofa <softs...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 09:06:41 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the

> TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign"
>
> <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >[. . .]

> >You are on the other side of the battle of Good vs. Evil, but you made
> >me laugh a whole lot.
>
> Come to the light
>
> []softsofa[]

You are challenging me to a duel, or telling me to see the light
through your eyes?

It may never happen. I argue for different space for different
species, and we need our own space as cyclists --not with cars or
pedestrians. CYCLING VS. CAR is the ultimate GOOD VS. EVIL battle,
unless you are both a cyclist and a driver.

We need to TAKE THE LANE as a cyclist and leave the whole lane to the
cyclist when we drive --not 1, 2 or 3 feet.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 8, 2011, 11:47:51 PM2/8/11
From the Trek bikes website:

We Believe in a Better World
The world's evolving. No longer do people stand by and watch idly as
they impact themselves, others, and the world around them. At Trek, we
believe that complex problems can be solved by simple solutions. Go by
bike.

Don Klipstein

Feb 9, 2011, 11:01:58 PM2/9/11
In <1d46e09f-8439-4237...@o18g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
His Highness the TibetanMonkey wrote: <slightly edited for line count>

>On Feb 8, 3:15 pm, softsofa <softs...@comcast.net> wrote:

>> On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 09:06:41 -0800 (PST), TibetanMonkey wrote:

<SNIP slightly to here>

>> >You are on the other side of the battle of Good vs. Evil, but you made
>> >me laugh a whole lot.
>>
>> Come to the light
>> []softsofa[]
>
>You are challenging me to a duel, or telling me to see the light
>through your eyes?
>
>It may never happen. I argue for different space for different
>species, and we need our own space as cyclists --not with cars or
>pedestrians. CYCLING VS. CAR is the ultimate GOOD VS. EVIL battle,
>unless you are both a cyclist and a driver.
>
>We need to TAKE THE LANE as a cyclist and leave the whole lane to the
>cyclist when we drive --not 1, 2 or 3 feet.

For 99-plus% of my cycling mileage on roads, I peacefully coexist with
motor vehicles while moving. .5% of the time I hog the lane usually for
only a few seconds, .2% of the time I get out of the traffic lane and stop
usually for a few seconds.

Maybe half of that 99% that I mentioned above is on streets with bike
lanes that are part of a network of bike lanes that actually go where I
have to go. The other half is significant. Living dangerously for long
includes learning and knowing how to do that in safer manners. It does
help me to do about 30% of my annual mileage driving vehicles driving one
that is enclosed, has 4 wheels and a motor, though I first did that after
11 years of driving bikes for a living by delivery jobs.

Probably also helps to get strength-building exercisine and good diet
with major fat-free milk intake and to have above-average tolerance of
pain. Though I have known a fellow delivery biker to go a decade without
significantly crashing (while making less money than most others due to
going slower). To me, crashes short of broken bones or hospital admission
(I have yet to experience crashes *that bad*) hurt less than cycling
uphill on the sunny side of the street in the hot summer weather that
Philadelphia gets too much of, or cycling when the temperature is in the
30's or around 40 F with rain and strong wind.

I see a need for cyclists to not hold up motorists too much. Motorists
can easily outvote cyclists in elections should this get to be any
election issue.
--
- Don Klipstein (d...@misty.com)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 10, 2011, 8:14:45 AM2/10/11
On Feb 9, 11:01 pm, d...@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:
> In <1d46e09f-8439-4237-bfcb-2e5f277dc...@o18g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,

> His Highness the TibetanMonkey wrote:  <slightly edited for line count>
>
> >On Feb 8, 3:15 pm, softsofa <softs...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >> On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 09:06:41 -0800 (PST), TibetanMonkey wrote:
>
> <SNIP slightly to here>

> >> Come to the light
> >>                       []softsofa[]
>
> >You are challenging me to a duel, or telling me to see the light
> >through your eyes?
>
> >It may never happen. I argue for different space for different
> >species, and we need our own space as cyclists --not with cars or
> >pedestrians. CYCLING VS. CAR is the ultimate GOOD VS. EVIL battle,
> >unless you are both a cyclist and a driver.
>
> >We need to TAKE THE LANE as a cyclist and leave the whole lane to the
> >cyclist when we drive --not 1, 2 or 3 feet.
>
>   For 99-plus% of my cycling mileage on roads, I peacefully coexist with
> motor vehicles while moving.  .5% of the time I hog the lane usually for
> only a few seconds, .2% of the time I get out of the traffic lane and stop
> usually for a few seconds.

I know the more space you take the better for that 99%, but there's
that 1% that doesn't want you on the lane and bullies you. That's the
one that worries me when I take the lane. The problem is nobody tames
this bull because nobody cares about cyclists. Probably they get the
Darwin's Award for being on the road.

I WILL CERTAINLY LAY CLAIM TO MINE WHEN I LAUNCH MY BIKE WITH TRAILER
--high visibility, big bulk-- RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF NO-MAN'S LAND.

But I won't only be stupid, I'm also willing to live and die for a
cause.

>   Maybe half of that 99% that I mentioned above is on streets with bike
> lanes that are part of a network of bike lanes that actually go where I
> have to go.  The other half is significant.  Living dangerously for long
> includes learning and knowing how to do that in safer manners.  It does
> help me to do about 30% of my annual mileage driving vehicles driving one
> that is enclosed, has 4 wheels and a motor, though I first did that after
> 11 years of driving bikes for a living by delivery jobs.
>
>   Probably also helps to get strength-building exercisine and good diet
> with major fat-free milk intake and to have above-average tolerance of
> pain.  Though I have known a fellow delivery biker to go a decade without
> significantly crashing (while making less money than most others due to
> going slower).  To me, crashes short of broken bones or hospital admission
> (I have yet to experience crashes *that bad*) hurt less than cycling
> uphill on the sunny side of the street in the hot summer weather that
> Philadelphia gets too much of, or cycling when the temperature is in the
> 30's or around 40 F with rain and strong wind.

I don't care about natural causes. I just want the drivers to GIVE ME
SPACE and leave me alone. If they did any thinking, they would realize
that ONE MORE BIKE = ONE FEWER CAR. We can't possibly squeeze a
vehicle and a bike in the same lane. I quote something here:

"When overtaking a bicyclist, motorists are worried about how close
vehicles in the adjacent or oncoming lanes are rather than how close
they are coming to the bicyclist - and they are certainly in too much
of a hurry to stop and wait for a gap in traffic before pulling out
and safely passing a rider."
http://www.bicyclinginfo.org/ee/enforce_motorist.htm

>   I see a need for cyclists to not hold up motorists too much.  Motorists
> can easily outvote cyclists in elections should this get to be any
> election issue.
> --
>  - Don Klipstein (d...@misty.com)

Very interesting point. They outvote the cyclist, thus they must be
right.

It's the same argument for people who believe in Jesus vs. Free
Thinkers, and that's why I often pick the subject and make fun of
things.

I call all these voters THE SHEEP, and they are UNWILLING & UNABLE to
fix the most chaotic roads in the civilized world. See "A PIGSTY
CALLED DEMOCRACY."

'For more than 30 years, the government has been ramming cars into
walls in an effort to make car crashes safe. The public has been
conditioned to believe that seatbelts, airbags and more "crashworthy"
vehicles are the best ways to protect us from harm on the roads.
Meanwhile, the most basic strategies to deter dangerous driving and
prevent crashes have been ignored. "It's No Accident" provides a rare
glimpse into how the government got seduced by the promise of "safe
crashing." It then examines the major factors involved in crashes
today, including speeding, aggressive driving, distractions (e.g. cell
phones) and drowsy driving. The author reveals that many dangerous
behaviors are now legally PROMOTED by businesses, and that drivers who
kill often walk away with just a small fine. This well-documented
expose is a must-read for anyone concerned about violent death and
injury on our roads and how to stop it.'

http://www.amazon.com/Its-No-Accident-Behind-Senseless/dp/1411681568

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 10, 2011, 4:38:57 PM2/10/11
On Feb 10, 1:19 pm, Wes Newell <w.new...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 05:14:45 -0800, His Highness the TibetanMonkey,
> originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign wrote:
>
> > "When overtaking a bicyclist, motorists are worried about how close
> > vehicles in the adjacent or oncoming lanes are rather than how close
> > they are coming to the bicyclist
>
> Makes sense to me. Let's see, do I worry about a 300lb rider and bike
> that I may hit at an adjusted velocity of maybe 20mph that will not hurt
> *me* at all, or a 10 ton truck coming at me with a combined velocity of
> close to 100mph, that will probably kill *me*.
>
> Personally, I watch them all, but it's easy to see other drivers
> perspective. That's why a cyclist must be much more careful and be
> concerned with ALL traffic, not just what's behind him.
>
> Just so you don't think I'm biased, in the last 8 months (since I started
> riding) I've put about 1500 miles on my bike, and maybe 50 miles on my
> car. Yes, I wish drivers would pay more attention to driving, but wish in
> one hand and......
>
> Cross posting removed.

Sorry, the cross posting is part of the deal. ;)

Let me tell you. Number of miles I put in last year... nearly zero.
This year, probably a couple of hundred. Actually I rode today my
monkey bike (folding single speed speedy bike) right on Biscayne Blvd
(where nobody dares) and I feel great. But there's ghost bike
dedicated to a young rider that was killed there last year.

It's like that: WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER.

Whether all this fear and carnage is really necessary is another
question.

"In the early morning of October 30, 2009, a high-school student and
his two friends rode their bicycles from one boy's Miami Shores house
to another's home in North Miami. The cyclists believed they were safe
at night because their bikes had front and rear lights."

http://www.fort-lauderdale-injury-lawyer-blog.com/2009/12/cyclist-killed-in-north-miami.html

***

It is on this same road I will be riding a serious bike with a serious
trailer. And the route there is even more scary. Some may say this
amounts to legal euthanasia.

Or maybe I will need the lawyer that advertises the link above. I have
to provide the injury or dismembered body however.

Chief Thracian

Feb 14, 2011, 2:38:36 AM2/14/11
On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 16:10:49 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I'm a poor person,
>
>Your problem.

No, it's a social problem, The answer is proving all citizens with
unversal health care and housing, guaranteed living income (whether
one is presently employed or not)...in a nutshell: socialized
democracy in the fashion of western Europe.

Your callous response is typical of Darwinian elitists...who, I might
add, have grossly distorted Charles Darwin's theories in order to
justify the promotion of a brutal and ignorant ideology.

>Trivial to avoid, dont get involved in mortages you cant cover.

Many people become homeless through no fault of their own.
Homelessness is a symptom of a sick society, not of a sick individual.
Perfect example: you are not homeless, yet obviously quite sick in the
head.

>Most animals dont even have homes, stupid.

Yes they do, stupid! Nests, lairs, burrows, dens, farms, canopies, and
so on.

>> and I don't believe we should> just have dozens of millions of American die-offs on the streets.
>
>That never happens.

It's getting there, and rather rapidly. Thousands die off every year,
from lack of decent health care that they can't afford...over 40,000.
More and more people are going homeless...more and more homeless
deaths as a result.

>> Since those that have jobs view the homeless with disgust and> hatred,
>
>Some do, plenty dont.

You have that bass-ackwards, should be: "Plenty do, some don't". The
poor and downtrodden are villified in every walk of Amerikan life.
They are society's scapegoats...who wouldn't even be in that position
if an affluent nation distributed its wealth fairly. Amerika does not.

>I suggest that you kill yourself forthwith.

I think it would be better for this world if you followed your own
cold-hearted advice.

>> If I become homeless, I will suffer and die a slow and painful death on the streets.
>
>Doesnt happen like that.

Wow, you are dirt ignorant!

>Not a chance. My house is fully paid off and has been for decades now.

That won't save you. People who fully own their homes can, and do, go
homeless...often because of some tragic accident or illness that wipes
out their entire finances.

>Makes a hell of a lot more sense for fools like you to kill yourself without them.

But you're a bigger fool, and I don't see you committing suicide.

>You wouldnt know what realistic as if it bit you on your lard arse.

You're no authority.

>Yes, fools like you should be terminated on sight.

And a hateful goon, as well.

Chief Thracian

Feb 14, 2011, 2:39:59 AM2/14/11
On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 16:06:56 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the

<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Communism forgets that life is individual. Capitalism forgets that
>life is social, and the kingdom of brotherhood is found neither in the
>thesis of communism nor the antithesis of capitalism but in a higher
>synthesis. It is found in a higher synthesis that combines the truths
>of both." -M.L. King

Rod Speed needs to read this!

Chief Thracian

Feb 14, 2011, 2:42:47 AM2/14/11
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 02:57:31 -0800 (PST), Nuxx Bar
<derderd...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Why not just euthanise all the religious fundamentalists, homophobes,
>lying self-serving drug warriors, racists, violent criminals, and
>police officers who abuse their power (of course most people who are
>one of those will be at least one other as well)?

Thanks for including homophobes. This country needs to stop excusing
them base on their religious belief. Otherwise, any kind of hatred and
violence will eventually be justified by virtue of religion.

Continuing to allow homophobia is the weak link that eventually allows
all other bigotries to break through the chain.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 14, 2011, 7:18:17 PM2/14/11
On Feb 14, 10:27 am, mischastar <mischastar.79f3...@cyclebanter.com>
wrote:
> [...]

> > That won't save you. People who fully own their homes can, and do, go
> > homeless...often because of some tragic accident or illness that wipes
> > out their entire finances.
> > -

> > Makes a hell of a lot more sense for fools like you to kill yourself
> > without them.-

> > But you're a bigger fool, and I don't see you committing suicide.
> > -
> > You wouldnt know what realistic as if it bit you on your lard arse.-
>
> > You're no authority.
> > -
> > Yes, fools like you should be terminated on sight.-

> > And a hateful goon, as well.
>
> Interesting debate...don't agree with some of the more extreme views
> expressed on here but i do like to read what people think and try to
> understand the rationale behind some of it.

I treat the poor with both sympathy and mistrust. Many don't give a
shit, many do.

Neither the Proles are pure nor the Rich are putrefied. Many proles
only care about being rich and the rich for the most part simply don't
care.

I hate it when the parade their rusted Huffies unwilling to have a
better image, which is our own image. Many times people see cyclists
with panniers or trailers and think we are hobos.

I don't see the class struggle working in absolute terms. I tend to
agree with Orwell rather than Marx's view...

"Orwell did, however, want the tendencies that lead some men to guide
societies and other men to obey them, to fade away; in effect, he
wanted to change the state of nature that led to hierarchal social
structures."

(I guess I've been around. Lately Pravda simply deletes controversial
posts)

http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?24237-What-s-better-Marxism-or-Animalism

The jungle makes the animal. You go to Key West and you sort of put
your defenses down, to give an example everybody knows. But the poor
often overwhelm a place such as the scenic beach to the south of the
island. Bikes though are everywhere with a carefree attitude. That's
what we care about anyway, right?

We can change the world even if we address only these two issues:
HOMELESSNESS AND ROOM FOR BIKES.

Rod Speed

Feb 15, 2011, 12:06:10 AM2/15/11
Chief Thracian wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> I'm a poor person,

>> Your problem.

> No, it's a social problem,

Nope.

> The answer is proving all citizens with unversal health
> care and housing, guaranteed living income (whether one
> is presently employed or not)...in a nutshell: socialized
> democracy in the fashion of western Europe.

Pity they ALL have poor people ANYWAY.

> Your callous response is typical of Darwinian elitists...

Wrong. Its actually typical of those who have enough of
a clue to realise that there will ALWAYS be poor people,
even if its only the drunks and drug addict 'homeless' etc.

> who, I might add, have grossly distorted Charles Darwin's theories
> in order to justify the promotion of a brutal and ignorant ideology.

Having fun thrashing that straw man ?

>>> and I am very concerned that I may become homeless.

>> Trivial to avoid, dont get involved in mortages you cant cover.

> Many people become homeless through no fault of their own.

Only the ones that go mad and refuse to accept
the welfare that their state provides to mad people.

> Homelessness is a symptom of a sick society, not of a sick individual.

Wrong, as always.

> Perfect example: you are not homeless, yet obviously quite sick in the head.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead. Get one to help you before posting
again, if anyone is actually stupid enough to let you anywhere near one.

>>> I don't blame Obama or Bush, but nature: the amount
>>> of resources in not keeping up with population growth.

>> In fact the problems was that house construction more than kept up with population growth.

>>> When this happens in the animal kingdom,

>> Most animals dont even have homes, stupid.

> Yes they do, stupid! Nests, lairs, burrows, dens,

Most animals dont have those, fuckwit.

> farms, canopies, and so on.

Those aint homes fuckwit.

>>> and I don't believe we should just have dozens of millions of
>>> American die-offs on the streets.

>> That never happens.

> It's getting there,

Pigs arse it is. The death rate keeps dropping, you silly little pathological liar.

> and rather rapidly.

Easy to claim. Have fun actually substantiating that lie.

> Thousands die off every year,

Nothing like the DOZENS OF MILLIONS he lied about, fuckwit.

> from lack of decent health care that they can't afford...

Those dont die ON THE STREETS, you silly little pathological liar.

> over 40,000.

Nothing like the DOZENS OF MILLIONS he lied about, fuckwit.

> More and more people are going homeless...

Because more and more were stupid enough to sign up for mortgages they
couldnt possibly make the payments on once the sucker rate interest expired.
And most of those can just move in with relos anyway so aint HOMELESS.

> more and more homeless deaths as a result.

Another bare faced lie. The only 'homeless' that die as a result are the drug addicts and drunks.

>>> Since those that have jobs view the homeless with disgust and hatred,

>> Some do, plenty dont.

> You have that bass-ackwards, should be: "Plenty do, some don't".

Wrong, as always.

> The poor and downtrodden

No one is 'downtrodden', fool.

> are villified in every walk of Amerikan life.

Because they produced that situation for themselves.

> They are society's scapegoats...

Nope, just the dregs.

> who wouldn't even be in that position if an
> affluent nation distributed its wealth fairly.

There are 'homeless' in every single country on earth, even Japan.

> Amerika does not.

No country does in that sense.

>>> I suggest an option: government subsidized free voluntary euthanization clinics.

>> I suggest that you kill yourself forthwith.

> I think

Obvious lie.

>>> If I become homeless, I will suffer and die a slow and painful death on the streets.

>> Doesnt happen like that.

> Wow, you are dirt ignorant!

Easy to claim. Have fun listing even a single individual that thats happened to in the last year.

>>> Afterall, you yourself may very well become homeless in a few months

>> Not a chance. My house is fully paid off and has been for decades now.

> That won't save you.

Corse it will.

> People who fully own their homes can, and do, go homeless...

Not in my country they dont. Even if I lost every cent that
I have saved which amounts to a hell of a lot more than the
house is worth, I'd just go on the govt pension that provides a
very decent standard of living for those that own their own houses.

> often because of some tragic accident or illness that wipes out their entire finances.

Cant happen in my country. We have a very decent health care system
that cant possibly do that and even if I was stupid enough to piss my entire
savings against the wall on some quack 'cures', the govt pension would
STILL ensure that I keep my house for as long as I choose to do that.

>>> So, it would be a lot more humane to have these free euthanization clinics
>>> so that these senior citizens could at least have the option to die painlessly.

>> Makes a hell of a lot more sense for fools like you to kill yourself without them.

> But you're a bigger fool,

Nope. Not even stupid enough to 'live' in that cesspit you clowns call your country.

> and I don't see you committing suicide.

Then you need new glasses, bad.

I'll be doing that when I decide that the quality of life is less than I prefer,
like not being able to read or watch docos or wipe my own arse etc etc etc.

>>> Let's be realistic:

>> You wouldnt know what realistic as if it bit you on your lard arse.

> You're no authority.

You in spades. You're so stupid you cant even manage
to work out which country someone is posting from.

>> Yes, fools like you should be terminated on sight.

<reams of your shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>

Rod Speed

Feb 15, 2011, 12:07:33 AM2/15/11
Chief Thracian wrote

You need to hang yourself!!!

Rod Speed

Feb 15, 2011, 12:11:39 AM2/15/11
Chief Thracian wrote
> Nuxx Bar <derderd...@hotmail.com> wrote

>> Why not just euthanise all the religious fundamentalists, homophobes,
>> lying self-serving drug warriors, racists, violent criminals, and
>> police officers who abuse their power (of course most people
>> who are one of those will be at least one other as well)?

> Thanks for including homophobes.

No such animal. No one fears homos, they just detest them at most.

> This country needs to stop excusing them base on their religious belief.

Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself on Capitol Hill or sumfin.

> Otherwise, any kind of hatred and violence will eventually be justified by virtue of religion.

Wota terminal fuckwit.

Next you will be running the line that no religion can ever oppose anything.

> Continuing to allow homophobia

No such animal. No one fears homos, they just detest them at most.

> is the weak link that eventually allows all other bigotries to break through the chain.

Wota terminal fuckwit.

You're no 'Chief Thracian', just another terminal fuckwit.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 15, 2011, 9:20:44 AM2/15/11
On Feb 15, 12:06 am, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chief Thracian wrote
>
> > Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote

I think you are writing from Russia or something like that, where you
mix hardcore capitalism with welfare for those who own homes. How's
that welfare working for those who rent, or the homeless?

For the same money we pay the homeless can't we have them taken care
of? You are not feeding drunks and junkies, are you?

Funny you see more hobos riding bikes than normal people.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 15, 2011, 9:40:23 AM2/15/11
Early attempts to fix the homeless problem:

'Tudor attempts to tackle the problem originate during the reign of
Henry VII. In 1495, Parliament passed a statute ordering officials to
seize "[a]ll such vagabonds, idle and suspected persons living
suspiciously and then so taken and set in stocks, there to remain by
the space of three days and three nights to have none other sustenance
but bread and water, and there after the said three days and three
nights, to be had out and set at large and then to be commanded to
avoid the town."[18] No remedy to the problem of poverty was offered
by this; it was merely swept from sight, or moved from town to town.
Moreover, no distinction was made between vagrants and the jobless;
both were simply categorised as "sturdy beggars", to be punished and
moved on.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poor_laws

It seems we are still trying to push them out but only the wealthy
succeed in kicking them out of their communities (usually Gated
Communities).

Rod Speed

Feb 15, 2011, 1:17:19 PM2/15/11
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign wrote

>> Nope.

>> Wrong, as always.

>> Those aint homes fuckwit.

>>> It's getting there,

>>> and rather rapidly.

>>> over 40,000.

>> Wrong, as always.

>>> The poor and downtrodden

>> Nope, just the dregs.

>>> Amerika does not.

>>> I think

>> Obvious lie.

>> Corse it will.

>>> You're no authority.

You're wrong, as always. No where like that in fact.

> where you mix hardcore capitalism with welfare for those who own homes.

Wrong, as always.

> How's that welfare working for those who rent,

Works very well indeed. One fella I knew well was in that situation,
used to be an accountant, but ended up with his entire income being
his govt pension, living in a very decent modern rented flat.

I had a close look at his finances at one time when this country was
proposing to have a GST, because he wasnt clear how that would
affect him. Turned out that it didnt affect him at all and I was amazed
at the percentage of his pension that went on cigarettes and grog.

He eventually died of old age without needing a nursing home or long hospital stay etc.

> or the homeless?

They do fine. We're actually stupid enough to pay substantial money to
kids who just claim that they have been abused at home and who just
want to get a govt handout. They are entitled to govt housing and rent
when that isnt available and some of the worst of them choose to be
'homeless' basically so they can do what they like instead of what their
pathetic excuses for 'parents' tell them to do. The 'parents' are mostly
those whose entire income has been govt welfare for decades.

> For the same money we pay the homeless can't we have them taken care of?

Thats what all modern first and second world countrys do.

A very high percentage of them are actually loonys who used to be kept in locked
wards and who basically prefer to 'live' like that than in a normal house or flat etc.

> You are not feeding drunks and junkies, are you?

Thats precisely what the bulk of them are.
With some of the charitys providing free food etc.

We're actually stupid enough to pay our welfare in cash, no food stamps
etc, and the worst of the 'homeless' just spend it on grog and drugs.

> Funny you see more hobos riding bikes than normal people.

Fuck all hobos ride bikes, they mostly walk.

Rod Speed

Feb 15, 2011, 1:19:59 PM2/15/11
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign wrote:

> Early attempts to fix the homeless problem:

> 'Tudor attempts to tackle the problem originate during the reign of Henry VII.

There was other stuff LONG before that.

> In 1495, Parliament passed a statute ordering officials to
> seize "[a]ll such vagabonds, idle and suspected persons living
> suspiciously and then so taken and set in stocks, there to remain by
> the space of three days and three nights to have none other sustenance
> but bread and water, and there after the said three days and three
> nights, to be had out and set at large and then to be commanded to
> avoid the town."[18] No remedy to the problem of poverty was offered
> by this; it was merely swept from sight, or moved from town to town.
> Moreover, no distinction was made between vagrants and the jobless;
> both were simply categorised as "sturdy beggars", to be punished and
> moved on.'

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poor_laws

> It seems we are still trying to push them out

Nope.

> but only the wealthy succeed in kicking them out
> of their communities (usually Gated Communities).

Thats another lie.

Jym Dyer

Feb 16, 2011, 1:36:37 AM2/16/11
>> Continuing to allow homophobia
> No such animal. No one fears homos, they just detest them
> at most.

=v= Actually there is no shortage of fear. Fear and ignorance
are, after all, crucial ingredients in any sort of bigotry.
That said, "-phobia" does not necessarily mean fear. It's a
clinical term to refer to an irrational aversion, which is as
accurate a description as you'll find.

=v= But hey, who needs to think about stuff anyway? There's
a big sale down at the mall of No Fear T-shirts with hostile
remarks written in jaggy lettering! That'll show 'em.
<_Jym_>

Rod Speed

Feb 16, 2011, 4:37:59 AM2/16/11
Jym Dyer wrote

>>> Continuing to allow homophobia

>> No such animal. No one fears homos, they just detest them at most.

> Actually there is no shortage of fear.

Easy to claim. Pity you cant actually substantiate that claim.

> Fear and ignorance are, after all, crucial ingredients in any sort of bigotry.

Easy to claim. Pity you cant actually substantiate that claim.

Most are bigotted about child molesters. No fear or ignorance whatever involved in that.

> That said, "-phobia" does not necessarily mean fear.

Thats what it means.
http://dictionaries.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=phobia*1+0&amp;dict=A

> It's a clinical term

Nope, not in that situation it aint.

> to refer to an irrational aversion,

Wrong, as always.

> which is as accurate a description as you'll find.

Wrong, as always.

> But hey, who needs to think about stuff anyway? There's
> a big sale down at the mall of No Fear T-shirts with hostile
> remarks written in jaggy lettering! That'll show 'em.

You're the one mindlessly rabitting on about fear.

Chief Thracian

Feb 18, 2011, 5:19:31 AM2/18/11
On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 20:37:59 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You're the one mindlessly rabitting on about fear.

Speaking of mindless rabbits: are /you/ homophobic, RS?

Chief Thracian

Feb 18, 2011, 5:25:59 AM2/18/11
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:07:33 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You need to hang yourself!!!

Drama queen. Next time you're having your period do us all a favor and
stay offa Usenet. :D

Chief Thracian

Feb 18, 2011, 5:32:35 AM2/18/11
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:06:10 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Pity they ALL have poor people ANYWAY.

A lot less than Amerika. One hell of a lot less.

>Wrong. Its actually typical of those who have enough of
>a clue to realise that there will ALWAYS be poor people,
>even if its only the drunks and drug addict 'homeless' etc.

No, we can have relativel poor people, who nonetheless can live
decently, if they had universal health and all other benefits of a
fully employed and socialy responsible saftey net. "Poor" in any
civilized society should mean "I can only afford an apartment instead
of a house", not the difference between a roof over one's head and
homelessness.

A civilized society would have a percentage of poor people, w/o anyone
living in poverty.

>Only the ones that go mad and refuse to accept
>the welfare that their state provides to mad people.

Which welfare barely exists any more. And what does exist is nowhere
near enough to get someone off the streets, or provide enough income
for food and other basics to keep healthy. And that, too, is rapidly
disappearing.

>Pigs arse it is. The death rate keeps dropping, you silly little pathological liar.

I'm glad I don't live in your strange world of distorted reality. It's
a shame that someone so stupid and raving mad like yourself, thinks he
actually has some type of voice that counts. :D

Chief Thracian

Feb 18, 2011, 5:44:23 AM2/18/11
On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 05:17:19 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> How's that welfare working for those who rent,
>
>Works very well indeed. One fella I knew well was in that situation,
>used to be an accountant, but ended up with his entire income being
>his govt pension, living in a very decent modern rented flat.

That is extremely rare: an exception to the rule. Welfare now can't
even pay for rent of the lowest-cost apartments. No health care of any
decent level. No dental care, or eye care etc. Gov't pension is /not/
welfare.

>He eventually died of old age without needing a nursing home or long hospital stay etc.

Good thing, that. 'Cause welfare can no longer afford to send anyone
to a nursing home, even the worst ones. No such thing as long hospital
stays, either. You are an utter liar.

>> or the homeless?
>
>They do fine.

Yet another gross lie.

>We're actually stupid enough to pay substantial money to
>kids who just claim that they have been abused at home and who just
>want to get a govt handout.

The money's not substantion, in fact it's usually nonexistant, cause
funds are drying up everywhere. Welfare cheats called "corporations"
are eating it all up...along with the military.

>They are entitled to govt housing and rent
>when that isnt available and some of the worst of them choose to be
>'homeless' basically so they can do what they like

That's another lie.

>The 'parents' are mostly
>those whose entire income has been govt welfare for decades.

Liar.

>> For the same money we pay the homeless can't we have them taken care of?
>
>Thats what all modern first and second world countrys do.

Except the United States. That's why Amerika is the laughing stock of
the civilized world.

>A very high percentage of them are actually loonys who used to be kept in locked
>wards and who basically prefer to 'live' like that than in a normal house or flat etc.

They can't /afford/ to put a roof over their heads. There is no help
for them any more, the funds have all dried up. Sucked up by corporate
welfare queens.

>> You are not feeding drunks and junkies, are you?
>
>Thats precisely what the bulk of them are.

No, they are a definite /minority/. You are simply stereotyping them
with bigoted notions, just like the Nazis did to the poor, the
disabled, etc.

>With some of the charitys providing free food etc.

This free food is often just once or twice a week...with hardly any
nutritional value.

>We're actually stupid enough to pay our welfare in cash, no food stamps
>etc, and the worst of the 'homeless' just spend it on grog and drugs.

These "worst" are a tiny minority among the truly needy, you bag of
shit.

>> Funny you see more hobos riding bikes than normal people.
>
>Fuck all hobos ride bikes, they mostly walk.

OTOH, if you define "hobo" as a metaphor for one who is destitute in
spirit, that would define you to a tee, Rod Speed.

GFY, you right-wing goon. You put the shame in being Amerikan.

Chief Thracian

Feb 18, 2011, 5:49:34 AM2/18/11
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:11:39 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>No such animal. No one fears homos, they just detest them at most.

Hatred is born of fear. Fear is born of ignorance.

>Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself on Capitol Hill or sumfin.

The best good to do in this situation, is to set fire to /you/. :D

>Wota terminal fuckwit.

You're looking in a mirror, no doubt.

>Next you will be running the line that no religion can ever oppose anything.

It shouldn't. Religion is based on dogma, and always seeks to usurp
the law. Religion is a bastion for bullies.

>No such animal. No one fears homos, they just detest them at most.

/You/ fear homosexuals, it's obvious by your words. There has yet to
exist a homophobe who isn't also a closet guess.

>You're no 'Chief Thracian', just another terminal fuckwit.

Well, I don't know how to rebutt /that/...after all, your handle is
"Rod Speed" and I can't argue that you don't act like a dimwitted
speed freak. So, you win, I guess. :D

Chief Thracian

Feb 18, 2011, 6:01:17 AM2/18/11
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>Should America Euthanize the Homophobes?

No question. Homophobes constantly preach violence and terror, and
often act upon it. But who should be euthanized first?

I nominate Rod Speed. Can't go wrong there!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 18, 2011, 10:12:34 AM2/18/11
On Feb 18, 5:32 am, Chief Thracian <chief-thrac...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:06:10 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>
> <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Pity they ALL have poor people ANYWAY.
>
> A lot less than Amerika. One hell of a lot less.

It's a matter of degree, not absolutes as radicals paint it. Tokyo had
some 3,000 homeless vs. 50,000 for New York city.

> >Wrong. Its actually typical of those who have enough of
> >a clue to realise that there will ALWAYS be poor people,
> >even if its only the drunks and drug addict 'homeless' etc.
>
> No, we can have relativel poor people, who nonetheless can live
> decently, if they had universal health and all other benefits of a
> fully employed and socialy responsible saftey net. "Poor" in any
> civilized society should mean "I can only afford an apartment instead
> of a house", not the difference between a roof over one's head and
> homelessness.
>
> A civilized society would have a percentage of poor people, w/o anyone
> living in poverty.

Important distinction. They can be poor, have a nice bike, eat healthy
(rice & beans if you will), have medical protection that emphasizes
prevention, have SAFE STREETS (both in terms of crime and traffic),
get rid of gangs through legalization of drugs, and still have a
quality of life.

Rod Speed

Feb 18, 2011, 11:46:21 AM2/18/11
Chief Thracian wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>> You're the one mindlessly rabitting on about fear.

> Speaking of mindless rabbits: are /you/ homophobic, RS?

I dont fear anything thanks. Dont even fear boredom, just prefer something more interesting.

Rod Speed

Feb 18, 2011, 11:49:02 AM2/18/11
Chief Thracian wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>> You need to hang yourself!!!

> Drama queen.

Terminal fuckwit.

> Next time you're having your period do us all a favor and stay offa Usenet. :D

Go and fuck yourself, again.

Rod Speed

Feb 18, 2011, 12:06:55 PM2/18/11
Chief Thracian wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Chief Thracian wrote

>>> The answer is proving all citizens with unversal health
>>> care and housing, guaranteed living income (whether one
>>> is presently employed or not)...in a nutshell: socialized
>>> democracy in the fashion of western Europe.

>> Pity they ALL have poor people ANYWAY.

> A lot less than Amerika. One hell of a lot less.

Depends on how you define poor people.

And while america does have quite a few poor people,
they are mostly illegals and its a hell of a lot easier for
illegals to get into america than it is with western europe.

>>> Your callous response is typical of Darwinian elitists...

>> Wrong. Its actually typical of those who have enough of

>> a clue to realise that there will ALWAYS be poor people,
>> even if its only the drunks and drug addict 'homeless' etc.

> No,

Yep.

> we can have relativel poor people,

Some drunken bum or drug addict on the streets will always
be a hell of a lot more than just a relatively poor person.

> who nonetheless can live decently,

Not even possible with that sort of drunken bum or drug addict.

> if they had universal health and all other benefits of
> a fully employed and socialy responsible saftey net.

There are hordes that ignore the safetynet, most obviously with
the drunken bums and drug addicts and the mentally fucked that
we no longer keep out of sight in locked wards anymore.

> "Poor" in any civilized society should mean "I can
> only afford an apartment instead of a house",

Even sillier. Many prefer an apartment to a house, even the stinking rich.

> not the difference between a roof over one's head and homelessness.

The absolute vast bulk of the 'homeless' in the modern first world are drunks,
drug addicts and the loonys we no longer keep in locked wards out of sight.

Plenty of those choose not to use the 'homeless shelters' provided.

> A civilized society would have a percentage of poor people, w/o anyone living in poverty.

There will always be some bums that choose to live in what most
of us consider to be poverty, even if its just the drunks, drug addicts
and loonys that we no longer keep in locked wards out of sight.

>>> Many people become homeless through no fault of their own.

>> Only the ones that go mad and refuse to accept

>> the welfare that their state provides to mad people.

And the drunks and drug addicts if you believe that they get that way thru no fault of their own.

> Which welfare barely exists any more.

Thats a pig ignorant lie.

> And what does exist is nowhere near enough to get someone off the streets,

Another pig ignorant lie.

> or provide enough income for food and other basics to keep healthy.

Another pig ignorant lie. Food stamps and free charity food are fine to keep healthy.

> And that, too, is rapidly disappearing.

Another bare faced lie.

>>> It's getting there,

>> Pigs arse it is. The death rate keeps dropping, you silly little pathological liar.

> I'm glad I don't live in your strange world of distorted reality.

Its a fact that the death rate keeps dropping, you silly little pathological liar.

<reams of your desperate attempts at insults that any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>

Rod Speed

Feb 18, 2011, 12:38:15 PM2/18/11
Chief Thracian wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Chief Thracian wrote

>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> How's that welfare working for those who rent,

>> Works very well indeed. One fella I knew well was in that situation,
>> used to be an accountant, but ended up with his entire income being
>> his govt pension, living in a very decent modern rented flat.

> That is extremely rare:

Another bare faced lie. You dont have a fucking clue about our welfare system.

> an exception to the rule.

Another bare faced lie. You dont have a fucking clue about our welfare system.

> Welfare now can't even pay for rent of the lowest-cost apartments.

Another bare faced lie. You dont have a fucking clue about our welfare system.

> No health care of any decent level.

Another bare faced lie. You dont have a fucking clue about our health care system.

EVERYTHING is quite literally free, from GP consultations to hospital treatment for that sort of individual.

When I had a heart attack, it didnt cost me a cent except for the newspapers
to read. Even the cable TV was free, and so was the air ambulance to the state
capital and the stay in by far the newest and best hospital in that state capital
with a magnificent view over the city that you dont get even in the best hotels.

> No dental care, or eye care etc.

Another bare faced lie. You dont have a fucking clue about our health care system.

He got both dental and eye care free, and that included the removal of all
his remaining teeth, and dentures, and cataract operations on both eyes.

> Gov't pension is /not/ welfare.

Another bare faced lie. You dont have a fucking clue about our welfare system.

He never ever worked for the govt ever, so its not a pension in the sense you stupid americans use the term.

Its much closer to the american social security system, but doesnt
have anything like the american FICA system, you qualify for a
pension entirely based on your age and your assets and income,
you dont have to have ever paid any taxes at all during your life etc.

>> He eventually died of old age without needing a nursing home or long hospital stay etc.

> Good thing, that. 'Cause welfare can no longer afford
> to send anyone to a nursing home, even the worst ones.

Another bare faced lie. You dont have a fucking clue about our welfare system.

Most of those in nursing homes are in fact on welfare in this country.

> No such thing as long hospital stays, either.

Another bare faced lie. You dont have a fucking clue about
our welfare system. Some stay in hospital for YEARS here.

> You are an utter liar.

You're so fucking stupid that you cant even manage to work out which country I am posting from.

>>> or the homeless?

>> They do fine.

> Yet another gross lie.

Another bare faced lie. You dont have a fucking clue about our welfare system.

>> We're actually stupid enough to pay substantial money
>> to kids who just claim that they have been abused at
>> home and who just> want to get a govt handout.

> The money's not substantion, in fact it's usually nonexistant,

Another bare faced lie. You dont have a fucking clue about our welfare system.

> cause funds are drying up everywhere.

Another bare faced lie. You dont have a fucking clue about our welfare system.

Not only isnt the money drying up, we run a microscopic deficit,
and the complete implosion of the entire world financial system
barely had any effect on the unemployment rate in this country.

> Welfare cheats called "corporations" are eating it all up...along with the military.

Another bare faced lie. You dont have a fucking clue about which country I am talking about.

>> They are entitled to govt housing and rent when that
>> isnt available and some of the worst of them choose to
>> be 'homeless' basically so they can do what they like

> That's another lie.

Nope, its a fact.

>> The 'parents' are mostly those whose entire income has been govt welfare for decades.

> Liar.

Nope, its a fact.

You dont have a fucking clue which country I am talking about.

>>> For the same money we pay the homeless can't we have them taken care of?

>> Thats what all modern first and second world countrys do.

> Except the United States.

Another lie.

> That's why Amerika is the laughing stock of the civilized world.

Another lie.

>> A very high percentage of them are actually loonys who used to be kept in locked
>> wards and who basically prefer to 'live' like that than in a normal house or flat etc.

> They can't /afford/ to put a roof over their heads.

Another lie. Our welfare system does that fine.

> There is no help for them any more, the funds have all dried up.

You dont have a fucking clue what country I am talking about.

Or about anything else at all either.

> Sucked up by corporate welfare queens.

Thats a lie even with america.

>>> You are not feeding drunks and junkies, are you?

>> Thats precisely what the bulk of them are.

> No, they are a definite /minority/.

Another bare faced pig ignorant lie.

> You are simply stereotyping them with bigoted notions,

Another bare faced pig ignorant lie.

> just like the Nazis did to the poor, the disabled, etc.

Another bare faced pig ignorant lie.

>> With some of the charitys providing free food etc.

> This free food is often just once or twice a week...

Yes, but they provide enough food to last the week fine.

> with hardly any nutritional value.

Another bare faced pig ignorant lie.

>> We're actually stupid enough to pay our welfare in cash, no food stamps
>> etc, and the worst of the 'homeless' just spend it on grog and drugs.

> These "worst" are a tiny minority among the truly needy,

Another bare faced pig ignorant lie.

>>> Funny you see more hobos riding bikes than normal people.

>> Fuck all hobos ride bikes, they mostly walk.

<reams of your desperate attempts at insults any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>

> You put the shame in being Amerikan.

I'm not even an american, you stupid pig ignorant clown.

Rod Speed

Feb 18, 2011, 12:46:21 PM2/18/11
Chief Thracian wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Chief Thracian wrote
>>> Nuxx Bar <derderd...@hotmail.com> wrote

>>> Thanks for including homophobes.

>> No such animal. No one fears homos, they just detest them at most.

> Hatred is born of fear.

Another bare faced pig ignorant lie. Many hate child molesters and those
who beat up their wife and kids. That hatred isnt born of fear, fool.

> Fear is born of ignorance.

Another bare faced pig ignorant lie.

Plenty fear spiders, no ignorance is involved in that.

<reams of your peurile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>

>>> This country needs to stop excusing them base on their religious belief.

>>> Otherwise, any kind of hatred and violence will eventually be justified by virtue of religion.

>> Wota terminal fuckwit.

>> Next you will be running the line that no religion can ever oppose anything.

> It shouldn't. Religion is based on dogma, and always seeks to usurp the law.

It actually produced quite a bit of the law, you pig ignorant clown.

> Religion is a bastion for bullies.

Thats a pig ignorant lie with some religions.

<reams of your peurile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>

Don Klipstein

Feb 18, 2011, 7:57:06 PM2/18/11
In article <8s7p47...@mid.individual.net>, Rod Speed who is so infamous
that a largely-current over-15-year-old FAQ on him exists wrote:

>Chief Thracian wrote

With Rod Speed saying many times:

>Another bare faced lie. You dont have a fucking clue about our welfare
>system.

>Another bare faced lie. You dont have a fucking clue about our health
>care system.

"Our system" to Rod Speed is that of Australia, not that of USA.
--
- Don Klipstein (d...@misty.com)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 18, 2011, 9:22:53 PM2/18/11
On Feb 18, 7:57 pm, d...@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:
> In article <8s7p47F2d...@mid.individual.net>, Rod Speed who is so infamous

No wonder it's all upside down.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 18, 2011, 9:24:50 PM2/18/11
On Feb 18, 12:38 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chief Thracian wrote
>
> > Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote
> >> Chief Thracian wrote

Don't get upset. You just sound so American. There are some specimens
throughout the world like that.

Rod Speed

Feb 18, 2011, 11:57:00 PM2/18/11
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign wrote

>>> That is extremely rare:

And we get free eye checks and prescriptions too.

>>> Yet another gross lie.

>>> That's another lie.

>> Nope, its a fact.

>>> Liar.

>> Nope, its a fact.

>>> Except the United States.

>> Another lie.

>> Another lie.

> Don't get upset.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys, child.

> You just sound so American.

Then you need to get those ears tests, bad, child.

> There are some specimens throughout the world like that.

Like what ?

Edward Dolan

Feb 19, 2011, 12:28:47 AM2/19/11
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Chief Thracian wrote
[...]

>>> Fuck all hobos ride bikes, they mostly walk.

Yes, I have never seen a hobo on a bike in my life. What you see mostly
hereabouts are Hispanics riding bikes because they have lost their licenses
due to drunken driving. I will admit it does beat walking.

Chief Thracian and Tibetan Monkey are two of the most stupid pig ignorant
clowns these newsgroups have ever been infested with. TM is truly the
village idiot and never says anything the least bit sensible. He is a
dithering idiot and an asshole-moron who is beyond all description.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward Dolan

Feb 19, 2011, 3:34:18 AM2/19/11
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

My God, I believe Rod Speed is a genius almost on my level. I like
everything that he says and the rest of you asshole-idiots (all liberals of
course) should pay attention to him.

There is no point in letting beggars starve in the streets of course, but
why make it better for them than for honest hard working folks.

The fact remains that Capitalism and Democracy, whatever its faults, has
created more wealth and freedom for more folks than any other system ever
devised. What is so bad about that? Social welfare states eventually reduce
everyone to the lowest common denominator. The late unlamented Soviet Union
is the poster child for all such systems.

Ask yourself, would you rather that everyone be equally poor, or that some
few be rich and the remainder of us at least be well off? Well, that is the
capitalist free enterprise system. Note how the Arab world is doing these
days for an object lesson in other systems.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 19, 2011, 9:01:19 AM2/19/11
On Feb 18, 11:57 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:

So Darwinist like you. You must be from Darwin, right?

But you want Darwinism for America, not Australia.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 19, 2011, 9:03:57 AM2/19/11
On Feb 19, 3:34 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Chief Thracian wrote
> >> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote

Just place an Euthanasia Clinic next to the libraries where the
homeless hang out and groom themselves, and their population will
quickly dwindle.

Just give them 100 bucks and a ticket to the 'afterlife.'

Rod Speed

Feb 19, 2011, 11:05:50 AM2/19/11
Edward Dolan wrote

> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Chief Thracian wrote

> Yes, I have never seen a hobo on a bike in my life.

Me neither. Aparantly it did happen a bit during the great depression
but at that time some did people like shearers did ride bikes too.

> What you see mostly hereabouts are Hispanics riding bikes because they have lost their licenses due to drunken
> driving. I will admit it does beat walking.

Doesnt for me, I prefer to walk for the exercise.

> Chief Thracian and Tibetan Monkey are two of the most stupid pig
> ignorant clowns these newsgroups have ever been infested with.

True.

> TM is truly the village idiot and never says anything the least bit sensible. He is a dithering idiot and an
> asshole-moron who is beyond all description.

Why not say what you really think ?

Rod Speed

Feb 19, 2011, 11:18:03 AM2/19/11
Edward Dolan wrote

>>> That is extremely rare:

>>> Yet another gross lie.

>>> That's another lie.

>> Nope, its a fact.

>>> Liar.

>> Nope, its a fact.

>>> Except the United States.

>> Another lie.

>> Another lie.

Much higher level than you, actually. Bet you havent got your own personal FAQ.

Done by one pathetic wretch thats still desperately licking its
wounds quite literaly DECADES after it was comprehensively
fucked over and proved that to the world that way.

> I like everything that he says and the rest of you asshole-idiots (all liberals of course) should pay attention to
> him.

They do, even when they dont admit that.

> There is no point in letting beggars starve in the streets of course,

Dunno, thats one way of getting rid of the pathetic addicts and drunks.

> but why make it better for them than for honest hard working folks.

> The fact remains that Capitalism and Democracy, whatever its faults,
> has created more wealth and freedom for more folks than any other
> system ever devised. What is so bad about that? Social welfare states
> eventually reduce everyone to the lowest common denominator.

Mine doesnt. We have plenty of stinking rich and plenty of pathetic wretches.

> The late unlamented Soviet Union is the poster child for all such systems.

Nope, thats communism, not socialism.

> Ask yourself, would you rather that everyone be equally poor,

That was never the case in the soviet union.

> or that some few be rich and the remainder of us at least be well off?

Certainly most of us are better off than most in the soviet union.

Rod Speed

Feb 19, 2011, 11:23:51 AM2/19/11

>>> Don't get upset.

>> Like what ?

Nope, thats on the other side of the country, child.

> But you want Darwinism for America, not Australia.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys, child.

Edward Dolan

Feb 19, 2011, 11:29:06 AM2/19/11

Edward Dolan wrote:

> The fact remains that Capitalism and Democracy, whatever its faults, has
> created more wealth and freedom for more folks than any other system ever
> devised. What is so bad about that? Social welfare states eventually
> reduce
> everyone to the lowest common denominator. The late unlamented Soviet
> Union
> is the poster child for all such systems.
>
> Ask yourself, would you rather that everyone be equally poor, or that some
> few be rich and the remainder of us at least be well off? Well, that is
> the
> capitalist free enterprise system. Note how the Arab world is doing these
> days for an object lesson in other systems.

>> Just place an Euthanasia Clinic next to the libraries where the
homeless hang out and groom themselves, and their population will
quickly dwindle.

>> Just give them 100 bucks and a ticket to the 'afterlife.'

TM, there is something wrong with the way your miniscule brain operates. You
are a disgrace to human intelligence. Just go fuck yourself and leave the
rest of us in peace.

Fucking Regards,

Edward Dolan

Feb 19, 2011, 11:53:58 AM2/19/11
> Edward Dolan wrote
[...]

>> What you see mostly hereabouts are Hispanics riding bikes because they
>> have lost their licenses due to drunken driving. I will admit it does
>> beat walking.
>
> Doesnt for me, I prefer to walk for the exercise.

Nope, walking does not work in a small Upper Midwestern USA town. It is far
better to bike.

Edward Dolan

Feb 19, 2011, 12:15:18 PM2/19/11
> Edward Dolan wrote:

>> My God, I believe Rod Speed is a genius almost on my level.
>
> Much higher level than you, actually. Bet you havent got your own personal
> FAQ.

Even so, you do not know how to edit a post. Or do you think we all like to
review what has already been posted.
[...]

>> The fact remains that Capitalism and Democracy, whatever its faults,
>> has created more wealth and freedom for more folks than any other
>> system ever devised. What is so bad about that? Social welfare states
>> eventually reduce everyone to the lowest common denominator.
>
> Mine doesnt. We have plenty of stinking rich and plenty of pathetic
> wretches.

The pathetic wretches can be taken care of via welfare. It is just a
pittance after all. No one gives a damn about a few stinking rich.

>> The late unlamented Soviet Union is the poster child for all such
>> systems.
>
> Nope, thats communism, not socialism.

Nope, it is basically the welfare state writ large. Very strange that you do
not realize this.

>> Ask yourself, would you rather that everyone be equally poor,
>
> That was never the case in the soviet union.

The hell it wasn't. Even the rulers were never filthy rich like our
capitalist rulers. Yes, they had some privileges, but they had to pretend to
be like every one else.

>> or that some few be rich and the remainder of us at least be well off?
>
> Certainly most of us are better off than most in the soviet union.

Well, that is the genius of the capitalist free enterprise system.

Rod Speed

Feb 19, 2011, 1:22:25 PM2/19/11
Edward Dolan wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Edward Dolan wrote

>>> What you see mostly hereabouts are Hispanics riding bikes because they have lost their licenses due to drunken
>>> driving. I will admit it does beat walking.

>> Doesnt for me, I prefer to walk for the exercise.

> Nope, walking does not work in a small Upper Midwestern USA town.

Wrong, as always.

> It is far better to bike.

Wrong, as always.

Rod Speed

Feb 19, 2011, 1:31:42 PM2/19/11
Edward Dolan wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Edward Dolan wrote

>>> My God, I believe Rod Speed is a genius almost on my level.

>> Much higher level than you, actually. Bet you havent got your own personal FAQ.

> Even so, you do not know how to edit a post.

You didnt either with that particular post, hypocrite.

> Or do you think we all like to review what has already been posted.

Nope, its there for those that choose to do that, stupid.

>>> The fact remains that Capitalism and Democracy, whatever its faults,
>>> has created more wealth and freedom for more folks than any other
>>> system ever devised. What is so bad about that? Social welfare
>>> states eventually reduce everyone to the lowest common denominator.

>> Mine doesnt. We have plenty of stinking rich and plenty of pathetic wretches.

> The pathetic wretches can be taken care of via welfare.

Nope, some refuse to bother with it.

> It is just a pittance after all.

Another lie. We're actually stupid enough to pay more to some
slut that has 5 kids than she can get in a minimum wage job.

And their situation leaves working for dead too, do anything
you like thats legal, someone looks after the brats for quite
a bit of most week days in schools, and you even get to
enjoy the fucking that produces the brats too.

> No one gives a damn about a few stinking rich.

Plenty of the wretches do.

>>> The late unlamented Soviet Union is the poster child for all such systems.

>> Nope, thats communism, not socialism.

> Nope, it is basically the welfare state writ large.

Wrong, as always. Western europe is a lot closer
to that, with a much better standard of living as well.

Even the weather is better.

> Very strange that you do not realize this.

Not strange at all that you dont have a clue.

>>> Ask yourself, would you rather that everyone be equally poor,

>> That was never the case in the soviet union.

> The hell it wasn't.

Fraid so.

> Even the rulers were never filthy rich like our capitalist rulers.

They werent EQUALLY POOR.

> Yes, they had some privileges,

Just a few.

> but they had to pretend to be like every one else.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a
fucking clue about anything at all, ever. None of them ever did anything like that.

>>> or that some few be rich and the remainder of us at least be well off?

>> Certainly most of us are better off than most in the soviet union.

> Well, that is the genius of the capitalist free enterprise system.

Nope, its also seen with the most aggressive socialism in places like scandinavia and holland.

Tºm Shermªn™ °_°

Feb 19, 2011, 3:21:32 PM2/19/11
On 2/19/2011 10:53 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Rod Speed"<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Edward Dolan wrote
> [...]
>>> What you see mostly hereabouts are Hispanics riding bikes because they
>>> have lost their licenses due to drunken driving. I will admit it does
>>> beat walking.
>>
>> Doesnt for me, I prefer to walk for the exercise.
>
> Nope, walking does not work in a small Upper Midwestern USA town. It is far
> better to bike.

Yeah, if you try to walk, people will stop and ask you if your car broke
down (unless you have a dog with you).

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Tºm Shermªn™ °_°

Feb 19, 2011, 3:23:54 PM2/19/11
On 2/19/2011 2:34 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> [...]

> The fact remains that Capitalism and Democracy, whatever its faults, has
> created more wealth and freedom for more folks than any other system ever
> devised. What is so bad about that? Social welfare states eventually reduce
> everyone to the lowest common denominator. The late unlamented Soviet Union
> is the poster child for all such systems.[...]

Oh, yes, life is so terrible for the Scandinavian, Germans, Beneluxians,
and French. </sarcasm>

Rod Speed

Feb 19, 2011, 4:44:47 PM2/19/11
Tºm ShermªnT °_°" <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net wrote

> Edward Dolan wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Edward Dolan wrote

>>> Doesnt for me, I prefer to walk for the exercise.

>> Nope, walking does not work in a small Upper Midwestern USA town.

Wrong, as always.

>> It is far better to bike.

Wrong, as always.

> Yeah, if you try to walk, people will stop and ask you if your car broke down (unless you have a dog with you).

So get a dog, stupid. Not a shred of rocket science whatever required.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 19, 2011, 5:03:02 PM2/19/11
On Feb 19, 1:22 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Edward Dolan wrote
>
> > Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote

You seem to be denying that the wheel was a great invention for
humanity and that the bicycle is the most frugal way to travel, short
of wind...

I mean, I hate to be on the same side as Ed, but he's right this
time. ;)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 19, 2011, 5:05:00 PM2/19/11
On Feb 19, 3:21 pm, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI

$southslope.net"> wrote:
> On 2/19/2011 10:53 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> > "Rod Speed"<rod.speed....@gmail.com>  wrote in message

> >> Edward Dolan wrote
> > [...]
>
> >> Doesnt for me, I prefer to walk for the exercise.
>
> > Nope, walking does not work in a small Upper Midwestern USA town. It is far
> > better to bike.
>
> Yeah, if you try to walk, people will stop and ask you if your car broke
> down (unless you have a dog with you).

That's true. I see a lot of dogs walking their owners.

Rod Speed

Feb 19, 2011, 9:08:23 PM2/19/11
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign wrote

> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote
>> Edward Dolan wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Nope, walking does not work in a small Upper Midwestern USA town.

>> Wrong, as always.

>>> It is far better to bike.

>> Wrong, as always.

> You seem to be denying that the wheel was a great invention for humanity

Wrong, as always.

It works very well for distances that are greater than are practical to walk for example.

> and that the bicycle is the most frugal way to travel, short of wind...

Wrong, as always. Walking is MUCH more frugal.

> I mean, I hate to be on the same side as Ed,

Your problem.

> but he's right this time. ;)

Wrong, as always.

Edward Dolan

Feb 19, 2011, 11:46:33 PM2/19/11

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Tom and I prefer cats. Furthermore, we prefer to bicycle. It is not only
good exercise, but it is the most efficient and fun way to get anywhere. The
only one who is wrongheaded is you. Instead of calling everyone stupid, why
not tell us where you walk, how much you walk and why you walk. Trust me on
this, you will not win any name calling contests on these cycling
newsgroups.

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 12:32:38 AM2/20/11

> Edward Dolan wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Edward Dolan wrote

>>> Much higher level than you, actually. Bet you havent got your own
>>> personal FAQ.
>
>> Even so, you do not know how to edit a post.
>
> You didnt either with that particular post, hypocrite.

You didn't edit at all. Either get up to speed or get lost!

>> Or do you think we all like to review what has already been posted.
>
> Nope, its there for those that choose to do that, stupid.

No one but an asshole would ever want to review what has already been posted
several times.

>>> Mine doesnt. We have plenty of stinking rich and plenty of pathetic
>>> wretches.
>
>> The pathetic wretches can be taken care of via welfare.
>
> Nope, some refuse to bother with it.

But MOST don't!

>> It is just a pittance after all.
>
> Another lie. We're actually stupid enough to pay more to some
> slut that has 5 kids than she can get in a minimum wage job.

A minimum wage job would not support 5 kids.

> And their situation leaves working for dead too, do anything
> you like thats legal, someone looks after the brats for quite
> a bit of most week days in schools, and you even get to
> enjoy the fucking that produces the brats too.

Yup, that is human nature for you. Either support the kids or send in the
troops and kill them all. Of course, if that is your solution, it is just a
matter of time until they get around to killing you too.

>> No one gives a damn about a few stinking rich.
>
> Plenty of the wretches do.

Nope, all most want to do is just get by. Welfare makes it possible for them
to just get by. A small price to pay for civil peace.

>>> Nope, thats communism, not socialism.
>
>> Nope, it is basically the welfare state writ large.
>
> Wrong, as always. Western europe is a lot closer
> to that, with a much better standard of living as well.

They are all going broke. Here is the progression:
liberalism-socialism-communism. The welfare state as seen in Europe is half
way to socialism. That is the direction we are going too in a big way with
Obama.

> Even the weather is better.

Obviously you have never read anything about the horrors of the European
climate and how it has effected the destiny of nations.

>> Very strange that you do not realize this.
>
> Not strange at all that you dont have a clue.

I now have a pretty good clue about you and it is not flattering at all.

>>> That was never the case in the soviet union.
>
>> The hell it wasn't.
>
> Fraid so.
>
>> Even the rulers were never filthy rich like our capitalist rulers.
>
> They werent EQUALLY POOR.

So what? They were all relatively poor compared to the peoples of capitalist
nations. Why not go to North Korea and see for yourself what it is like in a
communist paradise?

>> Yes, they had some privileges,
>
> Just a few.
>
>> but they had to pretend to be like every one else.
>
> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had
> fucking clue about anything at all, ever. None of them ever did anything
> like that.

They could not live openly like plutocrats. Besides, the ruling class in all
autocratic states is small. Like I said, who cares about a few rich.
Everything is always relative to something else.

The people of the Soviet Union were infinetly worse off than the people of
any capitalist nation. And the direct cause of that poverty was communism.
Socialism is only slightly better. If you want everyone equally poor, then
the welfare state is the way to go.

>>> Certainly most of us are better off than most in the soviet union.
>
>> Well, that is the genius of the capitalist free enterprise system.
>
> Nope, its also seen with the most aggressive socialism in places like
> scandinavia and holland.

Those small nations have quite homogenous populations and no kind of
socialism has ever worked well in a large nation. It is why it is also
useless to talk about the virtues of Switzerland. Next you will be telling
us how wonderful it is to live in Luxembourg.

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 12:41:36 AM2/20/11
"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net"> wrote in
message news:ijp8sq$jc$2...@news.eternal-september.org...

> On 2/19/2011 2:34 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> > [...]
>> The fact remains that Capitalism and Democracy, whatever its faults, has
>> created more wealth and freedom for more folks than any other system ever
>> devised. What is so bad about that? Social welfare states eventually
>> reduce
>> everyone to the lowest common denominator. The late unlamented Soviet
>> Union
>> is the poster child for all such systems.[...]
>
> Oh, yes, life is so terrible for the Scandinavian, Germans, Beneluxians,
> and French. </sarcasm>

Mr. Sherman needs to live in any of the above mentioned nations for a few
years so can have some real world experience behind him instead of his
liberal-socialist-communist cant to fall back on. I have known dozens of
Europeans who emigrated to this country because they couldn't stand Europe.
Are there any average working class Americans who are emigrating to Europe?

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 12:48:21 AM2/20/11
Edward Dolan wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Tºm ShermªnT °_°" <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net wrote
>>> Edward Dolan wrote

>> Wrong, as always.

>> Wrong, as always.

>>> Yeah, if you try to walk, people will stop and ask you if your car broke down (unless you have a dog with you).

>> So get a dog, stupid. Not a shred of rocket science whatever required.

> Tom and I prefer cats.

Useless for stopping fools asking you if your car broke down.

Even just dressing appropriately with a large T shirt saying your car is fine would stop that.

> Furthermore, we prefer to bicycle.

More fool you when its exercise you are after.

> It is not only good exercise,

Walking is better, because its not as efficient as riding a bike
and there is much less chance of someone running you over etc.

> but it is the most efficient and fun way to get anywhere.

Its much more efficient to telecommute, stupid.

> The only one who is wrongheaded is you.

We'll see...

> Instead of calling everyone stupid,

Everyone can see for themselves that I only call the stupids stupid, stupid.

> why not tell us where you walk,

I mostly walk on the undeveloped substantial hills that are on the N side of the town I live in.

I find walking around the streets too boring personally.

> how much you walk

Basically every day except one day per week, the day I do the yard sales run.

I walk at very first light, when its light enough so I can see where I am
going and dont need to bother with sunscreen etc and thats also when I
start the yard sale run, so thats why I skip the walk on the yard sale day.

I walk quite long distances each day, often over 5 miles.

> and why you walk.

Basically because its good for your health.

I dont get a lot of exercise otherwise.

> Trust me on this,

You've gotta be fucking joking...

> you will not win any name calling contests on these cycling newsgroups.

I call a spade a spade, a stupid a stupid and a fuckwit a fuckwit.

Thats not name calling, thats accurate characterisation, stupid.

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 4:13:33 AM2/20/11
> Edward Dolan wrote
[...]

>> you will not win any name calling contests on these cycling newsgroups.
>
> I call a spade a spade, a stupid a stupid and a fuckwit a fuckwit.

Jeez, don't be so hard on yourself!

> Thats not name calling, thats accurate characterisation, stupid.

It surely is accurate as applied to yourself.

But it's name calling pure and simple, but then that is who and what you
are - just another asshole simpleton. No one gives a damn what you think of
them one way or another. But hey, I will tell everyone what to think of you
and your assinine comments.

Instead of going for a walk everyday, I suggest you go fuck yourself
everyday. Maybe it will clear the cobwebs from your addled brain.

Fucking Regards,

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 4:22:25 AM2/20/11
> Chief Thracian wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>
>>> You're the one mindlessly rabitting on about fear.
>
>> Speaking of mindless rabbits: are /you/ homophobic, RS?
>
> I dont fear anything thanks. Dont even fear boredom, just prefer something
> more interesting.

This asshole prefers to go for walks (instead of cycling like a sensible
person), yet is bored by it. Let's face it, he couldn't think his way out of
a burning barn. Further, anyone who says he does not fear anything is a loon
who needs to be locked up in an instiution for his own safety and that of
others. Get him in the same room with me and I will give him something to
fear.

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 4:28:40 AM2/20/11

> His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit
> Campaign wrote:
[...]
>> but only the wealthy succeed in kicking them out
>> of their communities (usually Gated Communities).
>
> Thats another lie.

The only lying sack of shit on these newsgroups is you. You should listen to
TM. He is in your league after all, but at least he is good natured about
it.

I suggest you take your Rod and give it a good fucking. And slow down. Speed
fucks are no good. You want to go slow.

Fucking Regards,

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 4:38:14 AM2/20/11
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Chief Thracian wrote
[...]
>> You put the shame in being Amerikan.
>
> I'm not even an american, you stupid pig ignorant clown.

Nope, this asshole is English. They are the worst kind of assholes in the
world. Everyone hates them, even the fucking French.

He should learn how to spell in the American fashion since we are ruling the
world these days. Britain lost its empire long ago due to shitheads like Rod
Speed.

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 4:41:43 AM2/20/11
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
[...]

>>> Another bare faced lie. You dont have a fucking clue about our welfare
>>> system.

We sure do have a fucking clue about you though, don't we!

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 4:43:43 AM2/20/11
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
[...]

We sure do have a fucking clue about you though, don't we!

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 4:49:04 AM2/20/11
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
[...]
> Go and fuck yourself, again.

God Damn it all the way to Hell and back ... I have already told you
numerous times how to do it. Here it is once more for the terminally
retarded.

"I suggest you take your Rod and give it a good fucking. And slow down.

Speed fucks are no good. You want to go slow." - Ed Dolan

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 5:03:48 AM2/20/11

> Chief Thracian wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Chief Thracian wrote

>>> Pity they ALL have poor people ANYWAY.
>
>> A lot less than Amerika. One hell of a lot less.
>
> Depends on how you define poor people.
>
> And while america does have quite a few poor people,
> they are mostly illegals and its a hell of a lot easier for
> illegals to get into america than it is with western europe.

Europe is being flooded with emigrants from the Near East and North Africa.
Europe is just as feckless about it as we are.

>>> Wrong. Its actually typical of those who have enough of
>>> a clue to realise that there will ALWAYS be poor people,
>>> even if its only the drunks and drug addict 'homeless' etc.

The drunks and homeless constitute such an insignificant minority that they
are not even worth mentioning. God, you are one fucking stupid asshole. Were
you born this way or did you have to work at it?

But it is pointless to bother with this shithead. His standard response is
to call you a liar. It is the refuge forever of cowards and scoundrels who
do not know how to argue. He should go for longer walks in those early
morning hours and maybe get hit by a commuting motorist. Hells Bells, not
even the sidewalks are safe in fucking old Britain.

He only wants to call names. Welcome to my world!

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 5:26:05 AM2/20/11

> Chief Thracian wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Chief Thracian wrote

>>> No such animal. No one fears homos, they just detest them at most.
>
>> Hatred is born of fear.
>
> Another bare faced pig ignorant lie. Many hate child molesters and those
> who beat up their wife and kids. That hatred isnt born of fear, fool.

Anyone seeing a pattern here? Express disagreement with this fool and you
will be called a liar first and foremost. That is because he is a coward and
a scoundrel. God, I can spot them a mile off.

Actually, most hatred is born of fear. We hate child molesters because we
fear what they might do to our children. A man who will beat his wife and
kids is also capable of beating any others. Most hatred is rooted in
intelligent fear.

>> Fear is born of ignorance.

> Another bare faced pig ignorant lie.

Sigh ... does a newsgroup ever get more tiresome than this! In fact, this is
where I came in some 7 years ago. The thing this world does best is
manufacture assholes and shitheads like Rod Speed without a break.

> Plenty fear spiders, no ignorance is involved in that.
>
> <reams of your peurile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed
> where it belongs>

Why not put your fucked-up head in a toilet and flush it yourself?

Rod Speed is nothing but a name caller. I welcome him to my world!

"I suggest you take your Rod and give it a good fucking. And slow down.
Speed fucks are no good. You want to go slow." - Ed Dolan

Fucking Regards,

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 6:05:57 AM2/20/11
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Edward Dolan wrote
[...]
>> Furthermore, we prefer to bicycle.
>
> More fool you when its [it's] exercise you are after.

Listen up you god damn fool, cycling is excellent exercise as all the world
knows.

>> It is not only good exercise,
>

> Walking is better, because its [it's] not as efficient as riding a bike

> and there is much less chance of someone running you over etc.

Listen up you god damn fool, walking is only better if you do one hell of a
lot of it. In addition, most urban environments (and most rural environments
also) are not walker friendly. Walking is NOT better, cycling is far better
because it is fun - AND efficient!

>> but it is the most efficient and fun way to get anywhere.
>

> Its [It's] much more efficient to telecommute, stupid.

Listen up you god damn fool, I don't want to telecommute, I want to physical
go some place. It is fun to do on a bicycle, it is NOT fun to do walking -
you god damn fool!

>> The only one who is wrongheaded is you.
>
> We'll see...

What the hell is there to see? All you do is call others stupid and liars!

>> Instead of calling everyone stupid,
>
> Everyone can see for themselves that I only call the stupids stupid,
> stupid.

We can indeed see for ourselves and what we see is a god damn fool making an
even greater fool of himself.
[...]

>> and why you walk.
>
> Basically because its [it's] good for your health.

Listen up you god damn fool, that is why we prefer to bicycle. Besides being
good for ones health it is fun!

Fucking Regards,

Tºm Shermªn™ °_°

Feb 20, 2011, 6:49:34 AM2/20/11
On 2/19/2011 11:41 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> "T�m Sherm�nT �_�"<""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net"> wrote in

> message news:ijp8sq$jc$2...@news.eternal-september.org...
>> On 2/19/2011 2:34 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> The fact remains that Capitalism and Democracy, whatever its faults, has
>>> created more wealth and freedom for more folks than any other system ever
>>> devised. What is so bad about that? Social welfare states eventually
>>> reduce
>>> everyone to the lowest common denominator. The late unlamented Soviet
>>> Union
>>> is the poster child for all such systems.[...]
>>
>> Oh, yes, life is so terrible for the Scandinavian, Germans, Beneluxians,
>> and French.</sarcasm>
>
> Mr. Sherman needs to live in any of the above mentioned nations for a few
> years so can have some real world experience behind him instead of his
> liberal-socialist-communist cant to fall back on. I have known dozens of
> Europeans who emigrated to this country because they couldn't stand Europe.
> Are there any average working class Americans who are emigrating to Europe?

Would Europe be open to USians that wanted to emigrate?

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 8:37:45 AM2/20/11
"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net"> wrote in
message news:ijqv4c$tas$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

> On 2/19/2011 11:41 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "T?m Sherm?nT ?_?"<""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net"> wrote in

>> message news:ijp8sq$jc$2...@news.eternal-september.org...
>>>
>>> Oh, yes, life is so terrible for the Scandinavian, Germans, Beneluxians,
>>> and French.</sarcasm>
>>
>> Mr. Sherman needs to live in any of the above mentioned nations for a few
>> years so can have some real world experience behind him instead of his
>> liberal-socialist-communist cant to fall back on. I have known dozens of
>> Europeans who emigrated to this country because they couldn't stand
>> Europe.
>> Are there any average working class Americans who are emigrating to
>> Europe?
>
> Would Europe be open to USians that wanted to emigrate?

Yes, of course it would. A famous writer (I forget his name) emigrated to
England solely for the National Health Service advantages. I think he
thought it was worth it. I highly recommend France for you. I can just see
you sitting in a sidewalk cafe in Paris grousing with the others there about
how evil America is. Bon voyage!

Harry Brogan

Feb 20, 2011, 10:53:31 AM2/20/11
On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 07:37:45 -0600, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net>
wrote:

Well, I have avoided posting to this newsgroup lately because there
has been absolutely no discussions worthwhile.

I can say that I am sick and fucking tired of the pure TRASH that has
been posted lately.

Nothing related to riding or any advice. Just the TRASH from one
particular person. And it's NOT Ed Dolan or Tom Sherman.

It seems that this person thinks of this as a repository for these
garbage posts.

Try placing it in a newsproup worthy of such garbage. Oh wait, there
ISN'T one.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 20, 2011, 11:25:54 AM2/20/11
On Feb 20, 6:49 am, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI

$southslope.net"> wrote:
> On 2/19/2011 11:41 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>

> > "T m Sherm nT _ "<""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net">  wrote in
> > messagenews:ijp8sq$jc$2...@news.eternal-september.org...

> >> Oh, yes, life is so terrible for the Scandinavian, Germans, Beneluxians,
> >> and French.</sarcasm>
>
> > Mr. Sherman needs to live in any of the above mentioned nations for a few
> > years so can have some real world experience behind him instead of his
> > liberal-socialist-communist cant to fall back on. I have known dozens of
> > Europeans who emigrated to this country because they couldn't stand Europe.
> > Are there any average working class Americans who are emigrating to Europe?
>
> Would Europe be open to USians that wanted to emigrate?

You have to go to the Netherlands and apply for political asylum on
the basis that you are threatened and harassed for riding a bike.

I'm pretty sure it'll work. ;)

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 12:17:12 PM2/20/11
"Harry Brogan" <hbro...@NOSPAMyahooNOSPAM.com> wrote in message
[...]

> Well, I have avoided posting to this newsgroup lately because there
> has been absolutely no discussions worthwhile.
>
> I can say that I am sick and fucking tired of the pure TRASH that has
> been posted lately.
>
> Nothing related to riding or any advice. Just the TRASH from one
> particular person. And it's NOT Ed Dolan or Tom Sherman.
>
> It seems that this person thinks of this as a repository for these
> garbage posts.
>
> Try placing it in a newsproup worthy of such garbage. Oh wait, there
> ISN'T one.

Hi Harry! I miss you on these newsgroups. Are you still in the Norfolk area?

Yes, TM is a shithead pure and simple. He is the village idiot as it seems
every newsgroup must have one at least. But do not let that discourage you.
Post whatever you want and see what responses you get. There are still some
here who appreciate on topic posts.

As you know, I am here primarily to sweep up the shit. Think of these
newsgroups as a parade where the horses lead off and shit all along the
route. All I do is sweep up the shit. The fact is that all newsgroups that
are not moderated are doomed. A single asshole like TM can destroy a small
newsgroup. I would like to blow his fucking brains out if I could ever get
hold of him.

Simon Lewis

Feb 20, 2011, 12:28:06 PM2/20/11
"Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> writes:

> "Tºm ShermªnT °_°" <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net"> wrote in
> message news:ijp8sq$jc$2...@news.eternal-september.org...
>> On 2/19/2011 2:34 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>> > [...]
>>> The fact remains that Capitalism and Democracy, whatever its faults, has
>>> created more wealth and freedom for more folks than any other system ever
>>> devised. What is so bad about that? Social welfare states eventually
>>> reduce
>>> everyone to the lowest common denominator. The late unlamented Soviet
>>> Union
>>> is the poster child for all such systems.[...]
>>
>> Oh, yes, life is so terrible for the Scandinavian, Germans, Beneluxians,
>> and French. </sarcasm>
>
> Mr. Sherman needs to live in any of the above mentioned nations for a few
> years so can have some real world experience behind him instead of his
> liberal-socialist-communist cant to fall back on. I have known dozens of
> Europeans who emigrated to this country because they couldn't stand Europe.
> Are there any average working class Americans who are emigrating to Europe?

Except for wider clothes and a huge nature variety what is better in
the US?

You are provably more violent, prone to heart disease, tend to be red
necks who only give a shit about #1, are despised throughout the world
for invading countries on different continents and poisoning and maiming
the civilian populace, for having zero idea about culture and real
history, have less holidays, a dickensian social security system,
unaffordable collegiate systems, bullshit health support and you
inflicted macdonalds on the world. Oh. And you voted in George Bush
Jnr. Twice.

Other than that, yeah ... Sounds great...

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 1:08:09 PM2/20/11
"Simon Lewis" <simonle...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Just about everything, you dumb asshole!

> You are provably more violent, prone to heart disease, tend to be red
> necks who only give a shit about #1, are despised throughout the world
> for invading countries on different continents and poisoning and maiming
> the civilian populace, for having zero idea about culture and real
> history, have less holidays, a dickensian social security system,
> unaffordable collegiate systems, bullshit health support and you
> inflicted macdonalds on the world. Oh. And you voted in George Bush
> Jnr. Twice.

If only Bush were still President instead of the despicable Obama! Since the
demise of the late unlamented British Empire, it has fallen on the US to
kick ass in this world. Just be grateful we are doing it. Otherwise, Europe
would be even in a greater mess than it already is.

> Other than that, yeah ... Sounds great...

It not only sounds great, it is great. No one gives a damn about Britain
anymore. After all, it is just small kingdom by the sea. By the way, fuck
your Royals. I mean just how stupid can you get!

Fucking Regards,

Tºm Shermªn™ °_°

Feb 20, 2011, 1:21:36 PM2/20/11
On 2/20/2011 11:28 AM, Simon Lewis wrote:
> [...]

> Oh. And you voted in George Bush
> Jnr. Twice.[...]

Only by a 5 to 4 vote in the 2000 election. And the 2004 election was
so fraudulently conducted, who knows who actually won?

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 1:41:15 PM2/20/11

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net"> wrote in
message news:ijrm3h$744$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

> On 2/20/2011 11:28 AM, Simon Lewis wrote:
> > [...]
>> Oh. And you voted in George Bush
>> Jnr. Twice.[...]
>
> Only by a 5 to 4 vote in the 2000 election. And the 2004 election was so
> fraudulently conducted, who knows who actually won?

God damn fucking Gore could not even carry his home state. I believe Bush
did carry his home state.

The fact is that the country is evenly split between liberals and
conservatives. As far as I am concerned, it is a duel to the death.

The Real Bev

Feb 20, 2011, 2:13:56 PM2/20/11
On 02/20/11 09:28, Simon Lewis wrote:

> ...and you inflicted macdonalds on the world.

Last I heard nobody was forced to eat McDonald's stuff. Did I miss
something? How can you blame the USA and condemn your own people for
liking what they like?

--
Cheers, Bev
Why can't we all just get along and do things my way?

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 2:33:20 PM2/20/11

"The Real Bev" <bashl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On 02/20/11 09:28, Simon Lewis wrote:
>
>> ...and you inflicted macdonalds on the world.
>
> Last I heard nobody was forced to eat McDonald's stuff. Did I miss
> something? How can you blame the USA and condemn your own people for
> liking what they like?

A lot of the young people here in the USA seem to like Burger King better
than MacDonalds. I find all these burgers to be on the expensive side and I
only resort to them about once or twice a year.

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 2:50:49 PM2/20/11
Edward Dolan wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Edward Dolan wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Even so, you do not know how to edit a post.

>> You didnt either with that particular post, hypocrite.

> You didn't edit at all.

You didnt either with that particular post, hypocrite.

> Either get up to speed or get lost!

Go and fuck yourself, again.

>>> Or do you think we all like to review what has already been posted.

>> Nope, its there for those that choose to do that, stupid.

> No one but an asshole would ever want to review what has already been posted several times.

Wrong, most obviously with someone who chooses to jump
into a thread at that post and is interested in the context.

>>> The pathetic wretches can be taken care of via welfare.

>> Nope, some refuse to bother with it.

> But MOST don't!

Thats just plain wrong. The most pathetic wretches, the 'homeless'
drunks and drug addicts, find it a lot easier to engage in petty crime
and begging than to bother with the endless rigmarole that the welfare
system involves, particularly one like ours which has some very
stringent stuff on proof of identity thats designed to stop people
claiming more than one benefit in different names etc.

That involves a birth certificate, passport etc which the most pathetic
wretches dont even have at all.

>>> It is just a pittance after all.

>> Another lie. We're actually stupid enough to pay more to some
>> slut that has 5 kids than she can get in a minimum wage job.

> A minimum wage job would not support 5 kids.

It does here. Because our system stupidly pays a hell of a lot of money
per kid and those qualify for the full payment. The payments only cut out
at very substantial incomes. Terminally stupid middle class welfare.

>> And their situation leaves working for dead too, do anything
>> you like thats legal, someone looks after the brats for quite
>> a bit of most week days in schools, and you even get to
>> enjoy the fucking that produces the brats too.

> Yup, that is human nature for you. Either support the kids or send in the troops and kill them all.

The first world has never operated like that.

> Of course, if that is your solution, it is just a matter of time until they get around to killing you too.

The first world has never operated like that either.

>>> No one gives a damn about a few stinking rich.

>> Plenty of the wretches do.

> Nope,

Yep.

> all most want to do is just get by.

Wrong.

> Welfare makes it possible for them to just get by.

They do a hell of a lot better than just get by here and in western europe.

> A small price to pay for civil peace.

We didnt see civil chaos before we had welfare in the first world.

>>> Nope, it is basically the welfare state writ large.

>> Wrong, as always. Western europe is a lot closer
>> to that, with a much better standard of living as well.

> They are all going broke.

Like hell they are. Germany aint going broke.

> Here is the progression: liberalism-socialism-communism.

Even sillier. You cant list even a single example of socialism progressing to communism.

Not one communist system started from socialism.

> The welfare state as seen in Europe is half way to socialism.

Wrong again, its the most socialism seen.

> That is the direction we are going too in a big way with Obama.

Even sillier. Have fun listing even a single example of socialism that he has added.

>> Even the weather is better.

> Obviously you have never read anything about the horrors of the European climate

Guess which pathetic little prat has just got egg all over its pathetic little face ?

> and how it has effected the destiny of nations.

Guess which pathetic little prat has just got egg all over its pathetic little face ?

>>> Very strange that you do not realize this.

>> Not strange at all that you dont have a clue.

> I now have a pretty good clue about you

Nope, you have just dumped yourself face down in the mud, again.

> and it is not flattering at all.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead.

Get one to help you before posting again, if anyone is
actually stupid enough to let you anywhere near one.

>>> The hell it wasn't.

>> Fraid so.

>>> Even the rulers were never filthy rich like our capitalist rulers.

>> They werent EQUALLY POOR.

> So what?

So you are face down in the mud, AGAIN.

> They were all relatively poor compared to the peoples of capitalist nations.

Another pig ignorant lie. The leadership lived a hell of a lot better
than say an employed engineer or doctor in capitalist nations.

> Why not go to North Korea and see for yourself what it is like in a communist paradise?

Its excellent for Kim Jong Il and his son.

Your EQUALLY POOR is just plain wrong.

>>> Yes, they had some privileges,

>> Just a few.

>>> but they had to pretend to be like every one else.

>> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never ever had a
>> fucking clue about anything at all, ever. None of them ever did anything like that.

> They could not live openly like plutocrats.

Kim Jong Il does just that.

> Besides, the ruling class in all autocratic states is small.

Irrelevant to your stupid pig ignorant EQUALLY POOR claim.

> Like I said, who cares about a few rich.

Quite a few of those that aint anything like rich.

That might just be why so many of them were killed in
the russian and chinese and french revolutions, stupid.

> Everything is always relative to something else.

Irrelevant to that stupid pig ignorant claim of yours.

> The people of the Soviet Union were infinetly worse off than the people of any capitalist nation.

Not all of them were.

> And the direct cause of that poverty was communism.

Yes.

> Socialism is only slightly better.

Another pig ignorant lie. The dregs in western
europe live a lot better than the dregs in the US.

> If you want everyone equally poor, then the welfare state is the way to go.

No one is equally poor anywhere, fool.

>>> Well, that is the genius of the capitalist free enterprise system.

>> Nope, its also seen with the most aggressive socialism in places like scandinavia and holland.

> Those small nations have quite homogenous populations

Another pig ignorant lie. Holland is nothing like homogeneous.

> and no kind of socialism has ever worked well in a large nation.

Try telling that to the germans. Dont be too surprised when they just laugh in your stupid pig ignorant face.

> It is why it is also useless to talk about the virtues of Switzerland. Next you will be telling us how wonderful it is
> to live in Luxembourg.

Having fun thrashing that straw man, child ?

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 2:53:57 PM2/20/11
Edward Dolan wrote

> "Tºm ShermªnT °_°" <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net"> wrote
>> Edward Dolan wrote

>>> The fact remains that Capitalism and Democracy, whatever its
>>> faults, has created more wealth and freedom for more folks than any other system ever devised. What is so bad about
>>> that? Social

>>> welfare states eventually reduce everyone to the lowest common denominator. The late unlamented Soviet Unionis the

>>> poster child for all such systems.

>> Oh, yes, life is so terrible for the Scandinavian, Germans, Beneluxians, and French. </sarcasm>

> Mr. Sherman needs to live in any of the above mentioned nations for a few years so can have some real world experience
> behind him instead of his liberal-socialist-communist cant to fall back on. I have known dozens of Europeans who
> emigrated to this country because they couldn't stand Europe.

I know dozens of americans that have emigrated out of america.

> Are there any average working class Americans who are emigrating to Europe?

Yep. And to plenty of other places too. One even posts in here.

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 3:12:38 PM2/20/11
Edward Dolan wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Edward Dolan wrote

>>> you will not win any name calling contests on these cycling newsgroups.

>> I call a spade a spade, a stupid a stupid and a fuckwit a fuckwit.

> Jeez, don't be so hard on yourself!

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead.

>> Thats not name calling, thats accurate characterisation, stupid.

> It surely is accurate as applied to yourself.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead.

> But it's name calling pure and simple,

Calling you stupid isnt name calling, its accurate characterisation, stupid.

You're so stupid you cant even manage to work out that not everyone in the soviet union was equally poor.

<reams of your puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 3:13:44 PM2/20/11
Edward Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 3:13:59 PM2/20/11

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 3:15:53 PM2/20/11
Edward Dolan wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Chief Thracian wrote

>>> You put the shame in being Amerikan.

>> I'm not even an american, you stupid pig ignorant clown.

> Nope, this asshole is English.

Guess which pathetic little pig ignorant prat has just got egg all over its pathetic little face ?

<reams of its puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 3:16:14 PM2/20/11
Edward Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 3:16:26 PM2/20/11

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 3:16:41 PM2/20/11

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 3:20:16 PM2/20/11
Edward Dolan wrote

> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Chief Thracian wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> A lot less than Amerika. One hell of a lot less.

>> Depends on how you define poor people.

>> And while america does have quite a few poor people,
>> they are mostly illegals and its a hell of a lot easier for
>> illegals to get into america than it is with western europe.

> Europe is being flooded with emigrants from the Near East and North Africa.

Its much harder for them to get into europe than it is for mexicans etc to get into the US.

> Europe is just as feckless about it as we are.

Nothing like as feckless actually.

You clowns actually let any cuban who wanted to come in.

<reams of its puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 3:20:38 PM2/20/11
Edward Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 3:20:53 PM2/20/11

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 3:31:01 PM2/20/11
Simon Lewis wrote
> Edward Dolan <edo...@iw.net> wrote

>> Tºm ShermªnT °_°" <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net"> wrote
>>> Edward Dolan wrote

>>> Oh, yes, life is so terrible for the Scandinavian, Germans, Beneluxians, and French. </sarcasm>

>> Mr. Sherman needs to live in any of the above mentioned nations
>> for a few years so can have some real world experience behind
>> him instead of his liberal-socialist-communist cant to fall back on.
>> I have known dozens of Europeans who emigrated to this country
>> because they couldn't stand Europe. Are there any average
>> working class Americans who are emigrating to Europe?

> Except for wider clothes and a huge nature variety what is better in the US?

Ask the huge number of europeans that migrate that way.

They must believe that there is more to it than that.

> You are provably more violent, prone to heart disease,

Thats mostly demographics that dont affect immigrants.

> tend to be red necks who only give a shit about #1, are despised
> throughout the world for invading countries on different continents
> and poisoning and maiming the civilian populace,

Corse no western europeans have ever done anything like that, eh ?

> for having zero idea about culture and real history,

Hordes migrate there anyway, even from western europe.

> have less holidays, a dickensian social security system, unaffordable collegiate systems,

Thats a lie.

> bullshit health support

Hordes migrate there anyway, even from western europe.

> and you inflicted macdonalds on the world.

They inflicted a hell of a lot more than macdonalds on the world.

> Oh. And you voted in George Bush Jnr. Twice.

Corse no one ever voted for Maggie Thatcher, eh ?

> Other than that, yeah ... Sounds great...

Hordes of western europeans clearly think so.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 20, 2011, 3:50:20 PM2/20/11
On Feb 20, 12:28 pm, Simon Lewis <simonlewis2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> writes:
> > "Tºm ShermªnT °_°" <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net"> wrote in