My girlfriend exploded during sex

Richa...@unlisted.com

Mar 13, 2018, 4:30:11 AM3/13/18
My girlfriend exploded during sex. We have been dating since High
School, and planned to marry. On Saturday night, we were having sex
and suddenly she exploded. There were pieces of her spread all over
the floor, walls and ceiling.

My doctor told me I have an exceptionally large penis, and he warned
me about being careful when I use it. But I never expected this to
happen.

I'm worried about getting arrested for murder, but this was not
intentional. I didn't even know this could happen. All I remember is
we were both having a climax, when I heard a loud blast and felt an
explosion below my body. Moments later I was laying on sheets and
covered with blood and body parts.

I have not yet contacted the police. I am scared what will happen.
Maybe I should leave the country, and not say a word about it to
anyone.

What would you do?

hchi...@hotmail.com

Mar 14, 2018, 2:30:38 PM3/14/18
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:59:54 -0500, Derald <der...@invalid.net> wrote:

>Richa...@unlisted.com wrote:
>
>>What would you do?
> Get the choice cuts and organ meat into the freezer as quickly as
>possible, while still fresh.
>HTH,

I dunno, she sounds more jerky to me. Why take a chance on a freezer explosion
when you can have jerky that fizzes in your mouth?

Beaver...@live.com

Mar 15, 2018, 12:24:40 PM3/15/18
The trolls sure ain't what they used to be.

hillgr...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2018, 9:12:07 AM3/19/18
Just leave. Go to russia. Drink vodka. Make bombs. Fit in.