My debate with Osama bin Laden

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 25, 2011, 6:42:21 PM2/25/11
On Feb 25, 5:42 pm, Osama bin Laden <harbo...@langley.vir> wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:47:59 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the
> TibetanMonkey, aka Comandante Banana" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On Feb 25, 10:48 am, The Taliban Monkey <swing...@treetops.org> wrote:
> >> On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 06:09:00 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the
> >> TibetanMonkey, aka "Ed Conrad's wife" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com>

> >> Nothing you spam is relevant here, or anywhere else.
>
> >> Tell your spook husband Ed I said kiss my goy ass.
>
> >Hey are you a lookalike?
>
> >What a cheap imitation you are!
>
> >TALIBAN MONKEY:
>
> >http://blog.cytalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/taliban-monkey.jpg
>
> >You'll never be a Wise TibetanMonkey.
>
> What do bicycles have to do with alt.autos.toyota?
>
> What do bicycles have to do with: rec.autos.driving?
>
> What do bicycles have to do with the liberal newsgroups:
> alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore?
>
> NOTHING!
>
> Why don't you be a good little jewish pig spammer and post your
> bicycle spam to the proper newsgroup?
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.rides/topics?lnk
>
> By flooding the liberal newsgroups with worthless cia pig spam, you
> and your spook husband are disrupting and discouraging any valid
> discussion by the American people.
>
> Who would want to wade through a swamp of your husband's and your
> spook-spam to find something on-topic worth reading?
>
> NOBODY.
>
> The net effect is the CIA have shut down the liberal newsgroups. It's
> not enough for you freaks to control every other aspect of the media.
> You CIA pig spammers have to hog all the usenet bandwidth too.
>
> You are a Jewish-American traitor and a disgrace to the human race.
>
> REPEAT:
>
> Why don't you be a good little jewish cia pig spammer and post your
> bicycle spam to the proper newsgroup?
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.rides/topics?lnk
>
> You already said you're no fan of Michael Moore so
>
> FUCK-OFF, Mrs. Ed Conrad.
>
> Get on your bike and ride out of here.
>
> T.I.A.- Hide quoted text -

You don't get it, do you? The American people have been enlaved by Big
Oil, and the Wise TibetanMonkey brings the humble bike as the vehicle
of liberation.

When was the last time you rode a bike in your community without
fear?

"Freedom in the West means Freedom from Oil." -Wise TibetanMonkey aka
Comandante Banana

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 26, 2011, 12:13:10 AM2/26/11
On Feb 25, 8:22 pm, Neolibertarian <cognac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In article
> <005bc6b7-4696-4f94-a36e-9c9290f43...@z27g2000prz.googlegroups.com>,
> I'm afraid a bicycle won't keep 6.7 billion homo saps fed.
>
> Oil, on the other paw is doing all that and more.
>
> Why, with oil, you can even create a bicycle!
>
> You eat oil, you wear oil, you walk in oil shoes on oil pavement, you
> watch oil on tv, you use oil to communicate across the Great World Wide
> Waves, and you even bathe in the stuff.
>
> I'm afraid if you want to give oil up, you'll need to come up with a
> useful alternative first.
>
> Don't blame me, I didn't make this universe. I have to live here and
> abide by its rules just like you.

No, it can't be that important. Otherwise people wouldn't waste in
trucks and motorboats just to show off.

A wise man would ride a bike to save for important stuff.