Was Eve evil or dumb?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average backyard philosopher

Dec 7, 2010, 11:58:27 AM12/7/10
You know the standard version:

"The Christians have a funny point of view where the dumb prey (Eve)
is to blame while the sneaky predator (Satan) gets away with the crime
and the master of the show (God) is praised.

And dumb people are still prey to many predators and blamed for it."

The way I see it there's only two choices: EVE WAS EVIL OR SHE WAS
DUMB. A woman being dumb is not that rare. Perhaps they are clever in
a different way than us men are. Maybe we are "too intellectual" while
they are more into "practical stuff," but often they don't think so
much. That would have given her the excuse for taking such grave
action. But if she was sneaky in hiding from God and all that stuff,
you know she's guilty.

Well, honorable members of the jury, you have in your hands the tough
choice of find Eve innocent or guilty. Of course, finding God guilty
as the mastermind of the crime is sacrilege. ;)

GOOD TO KEEP THE SNAKES OFF:

THE FART, YEAH!

http://webspawner.com/users/FARTFORPEACE

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average backyard philosopher

Dec 7, 2010, 1:11:19 PM12/7/10

On Dec 7, 1:07 pm, LL <llp...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Dec 7, 8:24 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average

> backyard philosopher" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > You know the standard version:
>
> > "The Christians have a funny point of view where the dumb prey (Eve)
> > is to blame while the sneaky predator (Satan) gets away with the crime
> > and the master of the show (God) is praised.
>
> > And dumb people are still prey to many predators and blamed for it."
>
> > The way I see it there's only two choices: EVE WAS EVIL OR SHE WAS
> > DUMB. A woman being dumb is not that rare. Perhaps they are clever in
> > a different way than us men are. Maybe we are "too intellectual" while
> > they are more into "practical stuff," but often they don't think so
> > much. That would have given her the excuse for taking such grave
> > action. But if she was sneaky in hiding from God and all that stuff,
> > you know she's guilty.
>
> > Well, honorable members of the jury, you have in your hands the tough
> > choice of find Eve innocent or guilty. Of course, finding God guilty
> > as the mastermind of the crime is sacrilege. ;)
>

> LL: She was certainly no dumber than Adam, but she gets all the blame.
> This parable certainly shows that men are not superior to women in the
> intelligence or morality department. Eve was tempted by a snake and
> Adam was tempted by a woman but Adam's temptation gets a pass.Go
> figure.
>
> ********************

Now place yourself in Adam's shoes:

"This dumb woman is the only pussy around so I may as well take a
bite!"

I'm just saying... ;)

Nicodemus

Dec 7, 2010, 2:35:34 PM12/7/10
The Good Samaritan was a women

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average backyard

philosopher" <comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:97cf29a9-
cbc2-416d-a61...@o14g2000prn.googlegroups.com:

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average backyard philosopher

Dec 7, 2010, 2:43:45 PM12/7/10
On Dec 7, 2:37 pm, SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Dec 7, 9:23 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average

> backyard philosopher" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > You know the standard version:
>
> > "The Christians have a funny point of view where the dumb prey (Eve)
> > is to blame while the sneaky predator (Satan) gets away with the crime
> > and the master of the show (God) is praised.
>
> > And dumb people are still prey to many predators and blamed for it."
>
> > The way I see it there's only two choices: EVE WAS EVIL OR SHE WAS
> > DUMB. A woman being dumb is not that rare. Perhaps they are clever in
> > a different way than us men are. Maybe we are "too intellectual" while
> > they are more into "practical stuff," but often they don't think so
> > much. That would have given her the excuse for taking such grave
> > action. But if she was sneaky in hiding from God and all that stuff,
> > you know she's guilty.
>
> > Well, honorable members of the jury, you have in your hands the tough
> > choice of find Eve innocent or guilty. Of course, finding God guilty
> > as the mastermind of the crime is sacrilege. ;)

> > GOOD TO KEEP THE SNAKES OFF:
>
> > THE FART, YEAH!
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/FARTFORPEACE
>
> False dichotomy, in that Eve was neither evil nor dumb, but merely
> fictional.

I have one further question for the witness...

"How many horns had the Unicorn?"

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average backyard philosopher

Dec 7, 2010, 2:49:04 PM12/7/10
On Dec 7, 2:35 pm, Nicodemus <Ancient-of-D...@Heaven.Net> wrote:
> The Good Samaritan was a women

And Mary Magdalene too and she was a prostitute, so what's your
point? ;)

We still have an all male Christian hierarchy though.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before the end of times

Dec 7, 2010, 8:53:15 PM12/7/10

I've got an idea here: We call God and Satan as key witnesses to the
events that culminated in the downfall of humanity, and if they don't
appear in court, the charges against Eve will be dismissed in the
trash.

Instead we will charge God and Satan for crimes against humanity.

I rest my case.

Derek C

Dec 8, 2010, 12:39:00 AM12/8/10
On Dec 7, 4:58 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average

backyard philosopher" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You know the standard version:
>
> "The Christians have a funny point of view where the dumb prey (Eve)
> is to blame while the sneaky predator (Satan) gets away with the crime
> and the master of the show (God) is praised.
>
> And dumb people are still prey to many predators and blamed for it."
>
> The way I see it there's only two choices: EVE WAS EVIL OR SHE WAS
> DUMB. A woman being dumb is not that rare. Perhaps they are clever in
> a different way than us men are. Maybe we are "too intellectual" while
> they are more into "practical stuff," but often they don't think so
> much. That would have given her the excuse for taking such grave
> action. But if she was sneaky in hiding from God and all that stuff,
> you know she's guilty.
>
> Well, honorable members of the jury, you have in your hands the tough
> choice of find Eve innocent or guilty. Of course, finding God guilty
> as the mastermind of the crime is sacrilege. ;)

I don't know about Eve being evil or dumb, but I bet she was
expensive, as are all other women, one way or another.

Derek C

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before the end of times

Dec 8, 2010, 2:44:21 AM12/8/10
On Dec 8, 12:39 am, Derek C <del.copel...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> On Dec 7, 4:58 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average
>

> backyard philosopher" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > You know the standard version:
>
> > "The Christians have a funny point of view where the dumb prey (Eve)
> > is to blame while the sneaky predator (Satan) gets away with the crime
> > and the master of the show (God) is praised.
>
> > And dumb people are still prey to many predators and blamed for it."
>
> > The way I see it there's only two choices: EVE WAS EVIL OR SHE WAS
> > DUMB. A woman being dumb is not that rare. Perhaps they are clever in
> > a different way than us men are. Maybe we are "too intellectual" while
> > they are more into "practical stuff," but often they don't think so
> > much. That would have given her the excuse for taking such grave
> > action. But if she was sneaky in hiding from God and all that stuff,
> > you know she's guilty.
>
> > Well, honorable members of the jury, you have in your hands the tough
> > choice of find Eve innocent or guilty. Of course, finding God guilty
> > as the mastermind of the crime is sacrilege. ;)
>
> I don't know about Eve being evil or dumb, but I bet she was
> expensive, as are all other women, one way or another.

She was into exotic tastes and it was natural for her to take a bite
at the ultimate fruit in Paradise.

But she wasn't into perfumes or even deodorant. She would shock the
modern man in many ways but she would never ask Adam for an SUV for
the kids.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before the end of times

Dec 8, 2010, 9:56:27 AM12/8/10
On Dec 8, 8:59 am, Miles Bader <mi...@gnu.org> wrote:
> You left out the mostly likely possibility:
> She was framed by that bastard Adam.

My own conclusion is that Adam was an asshole as well as Eve being
dumb...

(remember they got smart after taking a bite)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before the end of times

Dec 8, 2010, 10:58:16 AM12/8/10
On Dec 8, 10:46 am, ynot <ynota...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 7, 8:04 pm, Eris <vith...@gmail.com> wrote:> Her name was Lucy and she lived in sub Saharan Africa, she was nice
> > and as far as she was concerned it was her Apple Tree.
>
> One thing we know for sure; she was not Chinese. Otherwise, she would
> have cooked the apple together with the flipping snake and we wouldn't
> have christians bugging us all the time.
>
> Check this place. These guys sell a snake soup for over $150, so it
> must be good.http://www.openrice.com/english/restaurant/sr1.htm?inputcategory=csig...
>
> ynot

Those hats look Cantonese to me...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BYn-tx5iHyk/SfxbHnLsQgI/AAAAAAAAAcU/poX7xkWt-nY/s320/adameve1sm.jpg

By the way, before you eat snake you must exorcise it.

Jeff Thies

Dec 8, 2010, 11:35:19 AM12/8/10
On 12/7/2010 11:58 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average
backyard philosopher wrote:
> You know the standard version:
>
> "The Christians have a funny point of view where the dumb prey (Eve)
> is to blame while the sneaky predator (Satan) gets away with the crime
> and the master of the show (God) is praised.

Almost all this comes from the Milton Poem Paradise Lost.

The "real" story is much more involved and Adam ate the "fruit" not at
Eve's bidding but because he felt sorry for her. Probably would have
been horny without her.

Christians will believe anything if it comes from someone they like.
Fools, all of them.

Jeff

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before the end of times

Dec 8, 2010, 1:02:56 PM12/8/10
On Dec 8, 11:35 am, Jeff Thies <jeff_th...@att.net> wrote:
> On 12/7/2010 11:58 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average

> backyard philosopher wrote:
> > You know the standard version:
>
> > "The Christians have a funny point of view where the dumb prey (Eve)
> > is to blame while the sneaky predator (Satan) gets away with the crime
> > and the master of the show (God) is praised.
>
> Almost all this comes from the Milton Poem Paradise Lost.
>
> The "real" story is much more involved and Adam ate the "fruit" not at
> Eve's bidding but because he felt sorry for her. Probably would have
> been horny without her.
>
> Christians will believe anything if it comes from someone they like.
> Fools, all of them.

In other words, when HE took a bite he was thinking of HER "forbidden
fruit!"

Wow, what a sensational revelation!!!