Your favorite free e-card?

James

Dec 13, 2008, 4:46:00 PM12/13/08
Have you found a really good one that you would recommend?
Message has been deleted

The Real Bev

Dec 13, 2008, 5:53:02 PM12/13/08
James wrote:
> Have you found a really good one that you would recommend?

Maybe. What's an e-card?

--
Cheers, Bev
==============================

Bob F

Dec 13, 2008, 5:56:00 PM12/13/08

"The Real Bev" <bashle...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> James wrote:
>> Have you found a really good one that you would recommend?
>
> Maybe. What's an e-card?

I think it is a way to give your friends e-mail addresses to companies so they
can sell them to spammers.

The Real Bev

Dec 13, 2008, 7:47:23 PM12/13/08
Bob F wrote:

> "The Real Bev" <bashle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> James wrote:
>>> Have you found a really good one that you would recommend?
>> Maybe. What's an e-card?
>
> I think it is a way to give your friends e-mail addresses to companies so they
> can sell them to spammers.

I'd guess they'd all be equally good, then. Or maybe a better one would
actually pay US for the addresses, eliminating the middleman.

Message has been deleted

larry

Dec 14, 2008, 12:07:55 PM12/14/08
MSfo...@mcpmail.com wrote:
> On Dec 13, 5:56 pm, "Bob F" <bobnos...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Maybe. What's an e-card?
>> I think it is a way to give your friends e-mail addresses to companies so they
>> can sell them to spammers.
>
> I did not want to say that, but that is sometimes true. And they keep
> bugging you if you don't go to their site to view the card. People
> that send ecards are the same people that forward Internet myths and
> mail that warns them that they "must" forward this to ten people or
> die tomorrow. Generally, they are not heavy thinkers.

"A friend sent you an e-card"

Is no friend of mine. If they don't know my friend's name,
it is spam. Plonk!

We now auto delete anything with a zip attachment - nasty
virus dressed up as free (fastfood) coupons.

-- larry / dallas