Re: Anyone Want To TalkTo An Attorney Without Paying High Hourly Cost?

1 view
Message has been deleted

Bob F

Oct 30, 2011, 8:19:38 AM10/30/11
Lynne Pemberton wrote:
> Getting the most out of your hard earned dollars is what we want
> right? So why pay high hourly fees to talk to an attorney hen you
> don'y have to. Do you have questions about what your rights are in
> any situation? Even have difficult derstanding documents only lawyers
> can understand maybe because lawyers wrote them? Get a speeding
> ticket? or Two? and want a lawyer to go stand in front of that judge
> rather than you? Want to have legal expenses coveraged just because
> some a----- decides to sue you, just becasue they can? Or want a tax
> attorney to deal with the IRS, should they decides they don't like the
> color ink you used on your return and audits you? Or God FORBID be
> driving minding your own business and POW!! you are in a car crash and
> someone did not make it, and you are charges with criminal
> charges...which by the way are not covered in your auto
> coverage...only civil charges yes, Criminal nope!! Well we've got your
> back because all of the attorneys fees are covered ALL ATTORNEY
> FEES!!! oh yea and if that person was you ( hopefuly not) your last
> love letter ( You Will) we draw up at no additional charge and updated
> yearly. http://www.wow.what.an.incompetent.attourney you can now be
> frugal and legal.

Sure, I'd want someone that writes like this to represent me.

NOT!

Patricia Martin Steward

Oct 30, 2011, 8:25:36 PM10/30/11
On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 05:19:38 -0700, "Bob F" <bobn...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Lynne Pemberton wrote:
>> Getting the most out of your hard earned dollars is what we want
>> right? So why pay high hourly fees to talk to an attorney hen you
>> don'y have to.
>
>Sure, I'd want someone that writes like this to represent me.
>NOT!

Plus while this sort of pre-paid legal service isn't expensive by the
hour, it's expensive by the month. Every month. Not just when you
need a lawyer.

Bob F

Oct 30, 2011, 11:57:48 PM10/30/11
I suspect this particular spam is really a SCAM. No legitimate (competent?)
legal office would write like this.