HAVING FUN IS PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE FOR A NONCHRISTIAN

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Apr 7, 2011, 9:22:34 AM4/7/11
(I have gather my biographers to register this important Wisdom of the
Jungle in the book of quotations. Have you realized how sad is the
life of Christians? They don't even ride a bike for the most part or
do Tantra --the latter may be evil. They don't even take a nap in that
Rat Race that they live. And they wait until they die to live)

On Apr 7, 1:54 am, livvy <mmrward1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 5, 7:30 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
>
> Philosopher" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Apr 5, 1:45 pm, "Satan" <nob...@nowhere.nil> wrote:
>
> > > Can Jesus defeat the FSM or will the FSM be victorious?
>
> > > Satan
>
> > Remember the pizza with Jesus' face they found in Australia?
>
> > Round two and Spaghetti Monster better show some balls!
>
> >http://marquetteeducator.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/thinking-monkey1...
>
> Yikes. Time to settle down, admit it's a goof, stop wasting
> space. How sad, this is all you have to do, no real life, no
> family? You apparently have nothing, don't make that about anyone
> else. Atttachments work, only when they matter....yours do not
> matter, in any way.

HAVING FUN IS PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE FOR A NONCHRISTIAN.

We reject suffering.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Apr 7, 2011, 12:45:16 PM4/7/11
On Apr 7, 9:40 am, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > HAVING FUN IS PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE FOR A NONCHRISTIAN.
>
> > We reject suffering.

> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION-Hide quoted text -

> The life of a real Christian is anything but dull and boring as you
> have portrayed. Having a personal relationship with the Creator of
> the Universe and not suppressing the knowledge of him thru this
> incredible Creation we have all around us, makes everyday an amazing
> adventure. The more one reads and discovers how incredibly complex
> and grand everything is around him...the more exciting it is to walk
> with GOd daily and to look forward to spending an eternity in his
> direct presence. Conversely for the 'atheist' , he must take
> everthing for granted to help justify his willingness to pretend God
> isnt real or required , make himself believe everything is ultimately
> an accident cause by blind random 'nature' , his life has no ultimate
> meaning or value other than living for the weekends after putting in
> his 40 hours, lives for a feeding frenzy of pleasure often
> hedonistic in origin, and has nothing to look forward to after this
> short earthly life . His deathbed is something hes not looking
> forward to, whereas its graduation day for the One whos loved,
> honored, and desired God ...because it only gets better ! It could
> be the same for you if you wanted.

You are missing the GREAT PLEASURES OF LIFE. Here's my recipe:

1- Ride a bike,

2- Leisure time outside the cage,

3- Enjoy Tantra (non-reproductive sexual union prolonged until
ecstasy). *

Even that Church time on Sundays could be wisely used for any of the
above pursuits. It's in the Constitution: THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.

Look at the free birds and see how they love to sing to life. We could
be like them, you know. Set up a hammock somewhere and enjoy the
Wisdom of the Jungle.

* Mix in equal parts, but if you are missing one of the ingredients,
double the other. Bicycling is particularly important, though, to keep
your physical and mental balance. According to all evidence, sedentary
life and Christianity are closely related.

moronsbegone

May 12, 2011, 3:11:50 PM5/12/11
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
Philosopher" <nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in
oups.com:

> (I have gather my biographers to register this important
> Wisdom of the Jungle in the book of quotations. Have you

-------------snip2save----------------------
I second that motion . Thumbs up.

--
Quote "Get SSL VPN services now, KEEP Government OUT of your
business... "

moronsbegone

May 12, 2011, 3:17:26 PM5/12/11
The only thing is , I don't ride a bike, I preffer a Harley if I
do, Most the time I jump off cliffs with a BIG kite strapped to
my back and chase the Eagles on the way down Grandfather
Mountain in the Smokies for a thrill. Oh Ya I might be puffing
on a joint when I do. Then I might Do somebody in the park in
the woods before I jump in my VAN and go home.
Another lovely day in my non-Christian neighborhood .
Thank the Godess for Pagens, they are willing to have sex
anytime anywhere with anyone !!! HOOOoorrraaaaa!!!!

"Cafefull not to flick ashes on the back of Eagles, They get
pissed and will fart in your face"