Is Marxism closer to Atheism or Christianity?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 25, 2010, 9:30:12 PM10/25/10
When it comes to right questions and answers, you must reach out for
the Wisdom of the Jungle, case in point...

Marxism denies God, something they borrowed from Science, NOT Atheism,
but in its hierarchical structure, with its need for a Supreme Leader,
it works like religion. It also demands absolute loyalty to the idea,
which means God --if there's one-- is running Heaven like Mao.

So according to the Wisdom of the Jungle, which demands honesty and
careful analysis of the different parameters and shades that may
answer a question rightly or wrongly, GOD IS A COMMUNIST.

Edward Dolan

Oct 25, 2010, 9:53:23 PM10/25/10
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> When it comes to right questions and answers, you must reach out for
> the Wisdom of the Jungle, case in point...
>
> Marxism denies God, something they borrowed from Science, NOT Atheism,
> but in its hierarchical structure, with its need for a Supreme Leader,
> it works like religion. It also demands absolute loyalty to the idea,
> which means God --if there's one-- is running Heaven like Mao.
>
> So according to the Wisdom of the Jungle, which demands honesty and
> careful analysis of the different parameters and shades that may
> answer a question rightly or wrongly, GOD IS A COMMUNIST.

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 25, 2010, 10:21:30 PM10/25/10
On Oct 25, 9:53 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"<comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

See, it even rhymes. Ed is like a stupid blonde but without the other
attributes that makes a woman excusable.

I try to stay away from them anyway.

Edward Dolan

Oct 25, 2010, 10:26:36 PM10/25/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

> See, it even rhymes. Ed is like a stupid blonde but without the other
attributes that makes a woman excusable.

> I try to stay away from them anyway.

Learn how to edit a post, you confounded stupid asshole!

There is no animal so disgusting, so vile that it deserves comparison to
you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal
kingdom fills an ecological niche. You fill no niche.
To call you a parasite would be injurious to the thousands of honest
parasitic species. You are worse than vermin, for vermin does not pretend
to be what it is not. You are truly human garbage.

You are an aberration, a corruption, a boil on the Net that needs to be
lanced. You are a poison we need to vomit. You are a tooth so rotten it
infects the whole body. You are sperm that should have been captured in a
condom and flushed down a toilet.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say
on Earth. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions
from your ex-CO. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would
rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm
deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a
weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a
revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth
into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and
then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as
you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought
of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are
vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of
this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Fucking Regards,

Tom Sherman °_°

Oct 25, 2010, 11:29:47 PM10/25/10
See
<http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/1880_town_outhouse.jpg>.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 25, 2010, 11:33:15 PM10/25/10
On Oct 25, 11:29 pm, Tom Sherman °_°
<twshermanREM...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote:
> See
> <http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/1880_town_outhouse...>.

That's right, Ed is full of shit!

Edward Dolan

Oct 25, 2010, 11:53:46 PM10/25/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I will step on your every post until you learn how to post to this newsgroup
(RBS). Your level of idiocy is beyond the pale.

Another possible solution for you is to stop posting to RBS. I don't care
about the other newsgroups. If they want to accept your shit message that is
OK by me. I will never accept it. Now go fuck yourself - you god damn
fucking moron!

Fucking Regards,

Edward Dolan

Oct 26, 2010, 12:09:20 AM10/26/10
"Tom Sherman �_�" <twsherm...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote in message
> See
> <http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/1880_town_outhouse.jpg>.

Mr. Go-Between strikes again, but it will do no good. I am determined to
kick TM's sorry ass until he learns how to post to RBS. I know nothing
bothers you because you are a coward. You proved that with the Ed Gin
episode on ARBR.

My contempt for those who will put up with an asshole like TM is boundless.
In fact, it is why I have contempt for newsgroups in general. Truly, anyone
with a brain has long since left Usenet. It will increasingly become the
shitting ground of assholes like TM.

Tom Sherman °_°

Oct 26, 2010, 12:18:41 AM10/26/10
On 10/25/2010 11:09 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Tom Sherman �_�"<twsherm...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote in message
>> See
>> <http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/1880_town_outhouse.jpg>.
>
> Mr. Go-Between strikes again, but it will do no good. I am determined to
> kick TM's sorry ass until he learns how to post to RBS. I know nothing
> bothers you because you are a coward. You proved that with the Ed Gin
> episode on ARBR.

For the 435,754,246,164,868,574,845,965th time, Ed Gin was *not* Johnny
NoCom.

> My contempt for those who will put up with an asshole like TM is boundless.
> In fact, it is why I have contempt for newsgroups in general. Truly, anyone
> with a brain has long since left Usenet. It will increasingly become the
> shitting ground of assholes like TM.

I have not read a post authored by TM all the way through since he was
posting as "donquijote1954".

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 26, 2010, 12:26:08 AM10/26/10
On Oct 26, 12:18 am, Tom Sherman °_°
<twshermanREM...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote:
> On 10/25/2010 11:09 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:> "Tom Sherman °_°"<twshermanREM...@THISsouthslope.net>  wrote in message
> >> See
> >> <http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/1880_town_outhouse...>.

> > Mr. Go-Between strikes again, but it will do no good. I am determined to
> > kick TM's sorry ass until he learns how to post to RBS. I know nothing
> > bothers you because you are a coward. You proved that with the Ed Gin
> > episode on ARBR.
>
> For the 435,754,246,164,868,574,845,965th time, Ed Gin was *not* Johnny
> NoCom.
>
> > My contempt for those who will put up with an asshole like TM is boundless.
> > In fact, it is why I have contempt for newsgroups in general. Truly, anyone
> > with a brain has long since left Usenet. It will increasingly become the
> > shitting ground of assholes like TM.
>
> I have not read a post authored by TM all the way through since he was
> posting as "donquijote1954".

Hey, I acquired a lot of wisdom ever since Buddha chose me.

Yet your indifference doesn't mean a thing: I haven't heard a
Beethoven symphony in a long while. Maybe I should try tomorrow. Too
late now.

Edward Dolan

Oct 26, 2010, 12:44:19 AM10/26/10

> On 10/25/2010 11:09 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "Tom Sherman �_�"<twsherm...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote in message
>>> See
>>> <http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/1880_town_outhouse.jpg>.
>>
>> Mr. Go-Between strikes again, but it will do no good. I am determined to
>> kick TM's sorry ass until he learns how to post to RBS. I know nothing
>> bothers you because you are a coward. You proved that with the Ed Gin
>> episode on ARBR.
>>
> For the 435,754,246,164,868,574,845,965th time, Ed Gin was *not* Johnny
> NoCom.

Whether Ed Gin and/or Associates, what does it matter. You did nothing! That
was the beginning of the end of ARBR - and that weasel of a stalker, Jim
McNamara, did everything he knew to hurry the process along. All newsgroups
actually do need a monitor. Without one, you end up with asshole-idiots like
TM.

>> My contempt for those who will put up with an asshole like TM is
>> boundless.
>> In fact, it is why I have contempt for newsgroups in general. Truly,
>> anyone
>> with a brain has long since left Usenet. It will increasingly become the
>> shitting ground of assholes like TM.
>>
> I have not read a post authored by TM all the way through since he was
> posting as "donquijote1954".

Yes, I understand that, but you do nothing to stop him. If the newsgroup
would rise up as one man and condemn him for his idiocy, that would be the
end of it ... short of a bullet through his brainless head of course.
Instead, most others resort to a kill file, but that will not save the
group. All groups need newbies or else they die. Newbies will not come to a
newsgroup that is dominated by posts from a shit head like TM.

You know how to step on posts, so why not do it with TM? Just do copy and
paste type of messages like I do. You never have to actually read anything
he posts since it is just shit (monkey poo) anyway.

Edward Dolan

Oct 26, 2010, 1:00:13 AM10/26/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Oct 26, 12:18 am, Tom Sherman �_�
<twshermanREM...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote:
[...]

> I have not read a post authored by TM all the way through since he was
> posting as "donquijote1954".

>> Hey, I acquired a lot of wisdom ever since Buddha chose me.

>> Yet your indifference doesn't mean a thing: I haven't heard a
Beethoven symphony in a long while. Maybe I should try tomorrow. Too
late now.

I told you to go fuck yourself! Failing that, why not fuck your monkeys -
you god damn stupid son of a bitch!

At least the stupid son of a bitch seems to have learned how to edit a post!

Fucking Regards,

JimmyMac

Nov 2, 2010, 11:09:07 AM11/2/10
On Oct 25, 11:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "Tom Sherman _ " <twshermanREM...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote in messagenews:ia5kr0$qjr$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

> > On 10/25/2010 11:09 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> >> "Tom Sherman _ "<twshermanREM...@THISsouthslope.net>  wrote in message

> >> Mr. Go-Between strikes again, but it will do no good. I am determined to
> >> kick TM's sorry ass until he learns how to post to RBS. I know nothing
> >> bothers you because you are a coward. You proved that with the Ed Gin
> >> episode on ARBR.
>
> > For the 435,754,246,164,868,574,845,965th time, Ed Gin was *not* Johnny
> > NoCom.
>
> Whether Ed Gin and/or Associates, what does it matter. You did nothing! That
> was the beginning of the end of ARBR - and that weasel of a stalker, Jim
> McNamara, did everything he knew to hurry the process along. All newsgroups
> actually do need a monitor. Without one, you end up with asshole-idiots like
> TM.
>
> >> My contempt for those who will put up with an asshole like TM is
> >> boundless.
> >> In fact, it is why I have contempt for newsgroups in general. Truly,
> >> anyone
> >> with a brain has long since left Usenet. It will increasingly become the
> >> shitting ground of assholes like TM.

Don't sell yourself short here Ed. Include your name in the list of
assholes!

> > I have not read a post authored by TM all the way through since he was
> > posting as "donquijote1954".
>
> Yes, I understand that, but you do nothing to stop him. If the newsgroup
> would rise up as one man and condemn him for his idiocy, that would be the
> end of it ... short of a bullet through his brainless head of course.
> Instead, most others resort to a kill file, but that will not save the
> group. All groups need newbies or else they die. Newbies will not come to a
> newsgroup that is dominated by posts from a shit head like TM.

... a newsgroup which previously used to be dominated by posts by you
(Ed Dolan). Your jealousy is rearing its ugly head again. How many
newbies departed newsgroups because of you?

Edward Dolan

Nov 3, 2010, 12:19:03 AM11/3/10
"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Oct 25, 11:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]
> Yes, I understand that, but you [Tom Sherman] do nothing to stop him. If
> the newsgroup
> would rise up as one man and condemn him for his idiocy, that would be the
> end of it ... short of a bullet through his brainless head of course.
> Instead, most others resort to a kill file, but that will not save the
> group. All groups need newbies or else they die. Newbies will not come to
> newsgroup that is dominated by posts from a shit head like TM.

>> ... a newsgroup which previously used to be dominated by posts by you
(Ed Dolan). Your jealousy is rearing its ugly head again. How many
newbies departed newsgroups because of you?

The end of ARBR began with you and Ed Gin. The only newbies that left ARBR
because of me were the old folks from Florida who could not take being
disagreed with. They wanted ARBR to be a friendly chat room instead of a
contentious newsgroup.

By the way, me jealous of the village idiot? You've got to be kidding!

JimmyMac

Nov 3, 2010, 9:40:17 AM11/3/10
On Nov 2, 11:19 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 25, 11:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Yes, I understand that, but you [Tom Sherman] do nothing to stop him. If
> > the newsgroup
> > would rise up as one man and condemn him for his idiocy, that would be the
> > end of it ... short of a bullet through his brainless head of course.
> > Instead, most others resort to a kill file, but that will not save the
> > group. All groups need newbies or else they die. Newbies will not come to
> > newsgroup that is dominated by posts from a shit head like TM.
> >> ... a newsgroup which previously used to be dominated by posts by you
>
> (Ed Dolan).  Your jealousy is rearing its ugly head again.  How many
> newbies departed newsgroups because of you?
>
> The end of ARBR began with you and Ed Gin. The only newbies that left ARBR
> because of me were the old folks from Florida who could not take being
> disagreed with. They wanted ARBR to be a friendly chat room instead of a
> contentious newsgroup.

Like almost everything else you post, that above is more of the same
customarily boring, time-worn recycled, regurgitate gibberish that has
been posted over and over again ad nauseum without so much as a shred
of substantiation. You are little more than a tiresome broken record.

> By the way, me jealous of the village idiot? You've got to be kidding!

Yep, and mainly because he has done you one better and you can do
nothing about it other than rave and rant and step on his posts all to
no avail.

> > You know how to step on posts, so why not do it with TM? Just do copy and
> > paste type of messages like I do.

Well, I will say it again. Not all your posts in reply to TM are copy
and paste furthermore, you once said ... "You can always count on me
for a customized response because I respect my fellow man no matter
how much I may disagree with him on specific issues."

Well, so much for being able to take you at your word. I know that
you will tender some lame-ass excuse in rebuttal, but the fact of the
matter remains that you contradict yourself so often that you have
succeeded in undermining your credibility and that is why you will
never be taken seriously.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 3, 2010, 10:49:52 AM11/3/10

He's become "la merde de la merde" or "the scum of the scum."

But I'm teasing the cat until he becomes a funny character like Tom
and Jerry. ;)

Edward Dolan

Nov 4, 2010, 4:01:43 AM11/4/10

On Nov 2, 11:19 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> The end of ARBR began with you and Ed Gin. The only newbies that left ARBR
> because of me were the old folks from Florida who could not take being
> disagreed with. They wanted ARBR to be a friendly chat room instead of a
> contentious newsgroup.
[...]

> By the way, me jealous of the village idiot? You've got to be kidding!

>>> Yep, and mainly because he [TM] has done you one better and you can do

nothing about it other than rave and rant and step on his posts all to
no avail.

What TM does and what I do are worlds apart. TM posts shit and Ed Dolan the
Great kicks ass!

> > You know how to step on posts, so why not do it with TM? Just do copy
> > and
> > paste type of messages like I do.

>>> Well, I will say it again. Not all your posts in reply to TM are copy
and paste furthermore, you once said ... "You can always count on me
for a customized response because I respect my fellow man no matter
how much I may disagree with him on specific issues."

The above does not apply to TM because he is nothing but a personal spammer.
He is a scum bucket and all he will ever get from me is a kick in his dumb
ass, at least until he stops his spamming.

>>> Well, so much for being able to take you at your word. I know that
you will tender some lame-ass excuse in rebuttal, but the fact of the
matter remains that you contradict yourself so often that you have
succeeded in undermining your credibility and that is why you will
never be taken seriously.

You are not smart enough to know anything about contradictions. If you were,
you would not be so stupid as to stalk.

JimmyMac

Nov 4, 2010, 1:16:18 PM11/4/10
On Nov 4, 3:01 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 2, 11:19 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > The end of ARBR began with you and Ed Gin. The only newbies that left ARBR
> > because of me were the old folks from Florida who could not take being
> > disagreed with. They wanted ARBR to be a friendly chat room instead of a
> > contentious newsgroup.
> [...]
> > By the way, me jealous of the village idiot? You've got to be kidding!
>
> nothing about it other than rave and rant and step on his posts all to
> no avail.
>
> What TM does and what I do are worlds apart. TM posts shit and Ed Dolan the
> Great kicks ass!

Yep ... TM is better at doing what you do. The shit you post is far
worse than anything TM posts, but keep "kicking his ass". That suere
has been effective.

> > > You know how to step on posts, so why not do it with TM? Just do copy
> > > and
> > > paste type of messages like I do.
>
> and paste furthermore, you once said ... "You can always count on me
> for a customized response because I respect my fellow man no matter
> how much I may disagree with him on specific issues."
>
> The above does not apply to TM because he is nothing but a personal spammer.

Told you you'd have some lame-ass excuse.

> He is a scum bucket and all he will ever get from me is a kick in his dumb
> ass, at least until he stops his spamming.

That'll never happen if for no other reason than TM wouldn't give you
the satisfaction.

> you will tender some lame-ass excuse in rebuttal, but the fact of the
> matter remains that you contradict yourself so often that you have
> succeeded in undermining your credibility and that is why you will
> never be taken seriously.
>
> You are not smart enough to know anything about contradictions.

Opinion stated as fact.

> If you were,
> you would not be so stupid as to stalk.

Like that somehow follows ... NOT! So why do keep responding to TM?
Is that not stalking? What's your excuse?

Edward Dolan

Nov 4, 2010, 7:03:52 PM11/4/10

On Nov 4, 3:01 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> What TM does and what I do are worlds apart. TM posts shit and Ed Dolan
> the
> Great kicks ass!

>> Yep ... TM is better at doing what you do. The shit you post is far
worse than anything TM posts, but keep "kicking his ass". That suere
has been effective.

TM is a spammer, I am an ass kicker. What is there about that you do not
understand?
[...]

> He is a scum bucket and all he will ever get from me is a kick in his dumb
> ass, at least until he stops his spamming.

>> That'll never happen if for no other reason than TM wouldn't give you
the satisfaction.

TM has to work at his posts, something I never do with my reply to him. He
who does the least work wins. That was something you never learned with Ed
Gin, which is why I regard you as an idiot.

I do not mind TM and will leave him alone when he learns to stop
proliferating original posts which are not original. He regurgitates the
same old shit over and over and thereby destroys this small newsgroup (RBS).
[...]

>> Like that somehow follows ... NOT!

You have never been able to follow my thought. There is something wrong with
the way your brain works ... probably too much emotional entanglement. I
only play at subjectivity, but you are not capable of anything else. It is
why you stalk.

>> So why do keep responding to TM?
Is that not stalking? What's your excuse?

You also have never been able to read. I have told you numerous times that a
prolific original poster will destroy a small newsgroup. Even in my hey day,
I never posted many original messages like TM does. In fact, my original
messages are few and far between and I can say the same for Tom Sherman and
yourself too. The three of us are mainly responders which never does any
harm. Sicne we tend stay on one thread, we are easy to avoid.

TM is truly a hundred times worse than a troll or even a stalker like you.
He is a spammer, the one thing that surely destroys small newsgroups. No
newbie will ever come to a newsgroup which is full of nothing but shit and
at first glance that is all any newbie will ever see when coming to RBS. A
newsgroup that cannot attract newbies is already dying.

I am never going to explain this again, so do a copy and paste and read the
above paragraphs every night before going to bed. Maybe that way, it will
finally sink in!

> > > You never have to actually read anything

> > > he [TM] posts since it is just shit (monkey poo) anyway.

JimmyMac

Nov 5, 2010, 9:17:22 AM11/5/10
On Nov 4, 6:03 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 4, 3:01 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > What TM does and what I do are worlds apart. TM posts shit and Ed Dolan
> > the
> > Great kicks ass!
> >> Yep ... TM is better at doing what you do.  The shit you post is far
>
> worse than anything TM posts, but keep "kicking his ass".  That sure

> has been effective.
>
> TM is a spammer, I am an ass kicker. What is there about that you do not
> understand?
> [...]

What I understand is that you are a troll and a stalker. In you own
words ...

"I am an equal opportunity annoyer..."

"I am merely a gadfly buzzing about this group ever striving to create
some mayhem. I am superfluous. Think of me as the buffoon of ARBR and
you will not be far wrong."

> > He is a scum bucket and all he will ever get from me is a kick in his dumb
> > ass, at least until he stops his spamming.
> >> That'll never happen if for no other reason than TM wouldn't give you
>
> the satisfaction.
>
> TM has to work at his posts, something I never do with my reply to him. He
> who does the least work wins. That was something you never learned with Ed
> Gin, which is why I regard you as an idiot.

In your opinion you mean. That is an odd way of keeping score. You
do the least work because you are lazy, plain and simple and your so-
called "ass kicking" has accomplished nothing.

> I do not mind TM and will leave him alone when he learns to stop
> proliferating original posts which are not original. He regurgitates the
> same old shit over and over and thereby destroys this small newsgroup (RBS).
> [...]

As do you. The above statement alone has been recycled and
regurgitate countless times ... just more repetitive grist through the
mill wasting internet bandwidth. As concerns originality, you once
wrote of yourself ... "I have never had an original idea in my entire
life and I never will." Your posts stand in testimony

> >> Like that somehow follows ... NOT!
>
> You have never been able to follow my thought.

Because your reasoning is unsound. You are illogical.

> There is something wrong with
> the way your brain works ... probably too much emotional entanglement.

Opinion stated as fact by the irrational.

> only play at subjectivity, but you are not capable of anything else. It is
> why you stalk.

Another non sequitor? Like somehow that follows ... NOT! There is
something wrong with the way my brain works? The conundrum continues.

> >> So why do keep responding to TM?
>
> Is that not stalking?  What's your excuse?
>
> You also have never been able to read. I have told you numerous times that a
> prolific original poster will destroy a small newsgroup.

I was anticipating that very response. How does it feel to have
someone else ask you the same question over and over like you do me?
I can read alright. I just decided that since you can read, but
ignore what I write in response to your questions. Over and over and
ask me to explain that which i have explained over and over. I
thought I'd turn the tables and do the same to you. Hopefully, you
will have learned something from this exercise?

> Even in my hey day,
> I never posted many original messages like TM does. In fact, my original
> messages are few and far between and I can say the same for Tom Sherman and
> yourself too. The three of us are mainly responders which never does any
> harm. Sicne we tend stay on one thread, we are easy to avoid.
>
> TM is truly a hundred times worse than a troll or even a stalker like you.
> He is a spammer, the one thing that surely destroys small newsgroups. No
> newbie will ever come to a newsgroup which is full of nothing but shit and
> at first glance that is all any newbie will ever see when coming to RBS. A
> newsgroup that cannot attract newbies is already dying.

AND, just how many times do you think you will continue to repeat this
mantra of yours?

> I am never going to explain this again, so do a copy and paste and read the
> above paragraphs every night before going to bed. Maybe that way, it will
> finally sink in!

OK, that proves it, then. You don't much like beeing treated like you
treat others. The golden rule applies here ... do unto others as you
would have them do unto you. Now I can continue to ask you questions
that you have responded to just as long as you continue to ask me
questions to which I have already responded. Two can play this game
or you can put an end to this madness by playing by the same set of
rules. The ball is in your court. so to speak.

Edward Dolan

Nov 6, 2010, 1:08:50 AM11/6/10

On Nov 4, 6:03 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> TM has to work at his posts, something I never do with my reply to him. He
> who does the least work wins. That was something you never learned with Ed
> Gin, which is why I regard you as an idiot.

>> In your opinion you mean. That is an odd way of keeping score. You
do the least work because you are lazy, plain and simple and your so-
called "ass kicking" has accomplished nothing.

I do the least work because I can gauge the intelligence of whom I am
dealing with and behave accordingly. You can't and so you write like a fool
for fools.
[...]

> You also have never been able to read. I have told you numerous times that
> prolific original poster will destroy a small newsgroup.

[...]

> Even in my hey day,
> I never posted many original messages like TM does. In fact, my original
> messages are few and far between and I can say the same for Tom Sherman
> and
> yourself too. The three of us are mainly responders which never does any
> harm. Sicne we tend stay on one thread, we are easy to avoid.
>
> TM is truly a hundred times worse than a troll or even a stalker like you.
> He is a spammer, the one thing that surely destroys small newsgroups. No
> newbie will ever come to a newsgroup which is full of nothing but shit and
> at first glance that is all any newbie will ever see when coming to RBS. A
> newsgroup that cannot attract newbies is already dying.

[...]

> I am never going to explain this again, so do a copy and paste and read
> the
> above paragraphs every night before going to bed. Maybe that way, it will
> finally sink in!

>> OK, that proves it, then. You don't much like beeing treated like you
treat others. The golden rule applies here ... do unto others as you
would have them do unto you. Now I can continue to ask you questions
that you have responded to just as long as you continue to ask me
questions to which I have already responded. Two can play this game
or you can put an end to this madness by playing by the same set of
rules. The ball is in your court. so to speak.

The above won't work with me because I am not a stalker like you. I am an
ass kicker. I am not interested in anyone enough to stalk them nor do I have
any ego problems like you do. Despite your focus on me, I am not even
interested in myself if truth be told.

The main problem I have with you is that your ass is no longer worth the
effort of kicking it. Unless and until you say something new, you will find
me more and more nonresponsive. There are others here far more interesting
than you.

JimmyMac

Nov 6, 2010, 10:28:19 AM11/6/10
On Nov 6, 12:08 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> OK, that proves it, then.  You don't much like being treated like you

> treat others.  The golden rule applies here ... do unto others as you
> would have them do unto you.  Now I can continue to ask you questions
> that you have responded to just as long as you continue to ask me
> questions to which I have already responded.  Two can play this game
> or you can put an end to this madness by playing by the same set of
> rules.  The ball is in your court. so to speak.
>
> The above won't work with me because I am not a stalker like you.

BUT you are!. You have admitted to stalking Tom Sherman and are now
stalking TM. Besides what does one have to do with the other. The
above should work for any normal rational person. Since it will not
work for you, then I can only draw one conclusion. You are neither
normal nor rational.

> I am an ass kicker.

You meant to say that you are a cowardly, sniping from behind the
keyboard, ineffective ass kicker, didn't you?

> I am not interested in anyone enough to stalk them

Then stop.

> nor do I have
> any ego problems like you do. Despite your focus on me, I am not even
> interested in myself if truth be told.

Nonsense, you are all about you and have an ego deserving of its own
zip code.

> The main problem I have with you is that your ass is no longer worth the
> effort of kicking it. Unless and until you say something new,

This is a characteristically response from a person who recycles and
regurgitates stuff repeatedly who boldly criticizes another for doing
what he does best, that is not saying anything new. What we have here
is a classic example of a coping mechanism at work ... an EGO defense
mechanism .. projection.

> you will find
> me more and more nonresponsive. There are others here far more interesting
> than you.

You really know how to hurt a guy. OK, well thanks, I appreciate
that.

Edward Dolan

Nov 7, 2010, 3:34:26 AM11/7/10

On Nov 6, 12:08 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> The above won't work with me because I am not a stalker like you.

>> BUT you are!. You have admitted to stalking Tom Sherman and are now
stalking TM. Besides what does one have to do with the other. The
above should work for any normal rational person. Since it will not
work for you, then I can only draw one conclusion. You are neither
normal nor rational.

Tom Sherman was only worth a few royal boots to his sorry ass. I have no
interest in TM provided he stays on just a few threads like all the rest of
us. He needs to learn how to be a responder instead of an original poster.
[...]

> The main problem I have with you is that your ass is no longer worth the
> effort of kicking it. Unless and until you say something new,

>> This is a characteristically response from a person who recycles and
regurgitates stuff repeatedly who boldly criticizes another for doing
what he does best, that is not saying anything new. What we have here
is a classic example of a coping mechanism at work ... an EGO defense
mechanism .. projection.

That is for others to decide, not you. You lack perspective with me just as
you lacked perspective with Ed Gin. It is why you are without a doubt the
most tiresome person ever to post to Usenet. But that is the besetting sin
of all stalkers.

The only sin on Usenet is to be boring. Even Ed Gin was not as boring as you
are!

JimmyMac

Nov 9, 2010, 10:19:22 AM11/9/10
On Nov 7, 2:34 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 6, 12:08 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > The above won't work with me because I am not a stalker like you.
> >> BUT you are!.  You have admitted to stalking Tom Sherman and are now
>
> stalking TM.  Besides what does one have to do with the other.  The
> above should work for any normal rational person.  Since it will not
> work for you, then I can only draw one conclusion.  You are neither
> normal nor rational.
>
> Tom Sherman was only worth a few royal boots to his sorry ass. I have no
> interest in TM provided he stays on just a few threads like all the rest of
> us. He needs to learn how to be a responder instead of an original poster.
> [...]

Do you ever syan anything refresshingl original instead of repeating
the same old crap?

> > The main problem I have with you is that your ass is no longer worth the
> > effort of kicking it. Unless and until you say something new,
> >> This is a characteristically response from a person who recycles and
>
> regurgitates stuff repeatedly who boldly criticizes another for doing
> what he does best, that is not saying anything new.  What we have here
> is a classic example of a coping mechanism at work ... an EGO defense

> mechanism ... projection.

> That is for others to decide, not you.

Care to take a poll then?

> You lack perspective with me just as
> you lacked perspective with Ed Gin. It is why you are without a doubt the
> most tiresome person ever to post to Usenet. But that is the besetting sin
> of all stalkers.

This is a characteristically response from a person who recycles and

regurgitates stuff repeatedly who boldly criticizes another for doing
what he does best, that is not saying anything new. What we have here
is a classic example of a coping mechanism at work ... an EGO defense

mechanism ... projection.

> The only sin on Usenet is to be boring. Even Ed Gin was not as boring as you
> are!

With all your recycled, masticated and regurgitated crap, the prize
for quintessential bore is a not even a contest. Step forward and
claim your trophy.