Conspiracy Theory: Are Christians trying to take over the Earth?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 12, 2010, 9:43:56 AM10/12/10
They got Jesus and the Media (mind control), the weapons (fear), and
the money (to corrupt the world)... Are they up to something?

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Nature has natural means to fight back hungry predators...
Starvation"

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 12, 2010, 10:17:03 AM10/12/10
On Oct 12, 7:08 am, Mystic Merman <mysticmer...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'll place my bet on the Muslims.

That's a big risk... Are you willing to place your money on something
that doesn't have Jesus or nuclear weapons?

Edward Dolan

Oct 12, 2010, 11:20:27 AM10/12/10
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> They got Jesus and the Media (mind control), the weapons (fear), and
> the money (to corrupt the world)... Are they up to something?

Fuck you too Asshole!

Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward Dolan

Oct 12, 2010, 11:24:31 AM10/12/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Fuck you too Asshole!

Jeff Thies

Oct 12, 2010, 1:05:36 PM10/12/10
On 10/12/2010 11:20 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey& the Spirits of the Jungle"

> <comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> They got Jesus and the Media (mind control), the weapons (fear), and
>> the money (to corrupt the world)... Are they up to something?
>
> Fuck you too Asshole!
>
> Fucking Regards,

Why Ed, is there anything you like other than George W Bush and the
Inquisition. You were probably big on the Holocaust too.

Jeff

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 12, 2010, 1:22:20 PM10/12/10
On Oct 12, 10:05 am, Jeff Thies <jeff_th...@att.net> wrote:
> On 10/12/2010 11:20 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey&  the Spirits of the Jungle"
> > <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>  wrote in message

> >> They got Jesus  and the Media (mind control), the weapons (fear), and
> >> the money (to corrupt the world)... Are they up to something?
>
> > Fuck you too Asshole!
>
> > Fucking Regards,
>
>    Why Ed, is there anything you like other than George W Bush and the
> Inquisition. You were probably big on the Holocaust too.
>
>    Jeff

He should be farting for peace too... ;)

On Oct 12, 8:06 am, Mike Jones <l...@dasteem.invalid> wrote:
> Responding to His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle:

> > This is our official reply to their stupidity. Notice though farting is
> > a biological function, not an unnecessary act. And our efforts are aimed
> > at bringing up important issues to the Christian voters. Peace. ;)
>
> Ref: = Idiocracy.

Well, Idiocracy is 500 years into the future, but 3000 years from now
the world would be populated by rats and roaches, not idiots.

Anyway, this is the Christian Blogmocracy and the issues that go with
it on 10/10:

Prayers for thanks, praise, comfort, strength, healing, and hope

Community issues:
The United States of America
Those who died for our freedom
Persecuted Christians
The Justices of the Supreme Court, (macker: especially Chief Justice
Roberts and Associate Justices Scalia, Thomas, Alito, and Kennedy)
Rifqa Bary & Brian Williams
Our internet friends
First responders: firefighters, police, EMTs.
Blessing and protection over all of us during these times.
Our government
Our troops
Israel
Gilad Schalit, for his release.
The contractors still held hostage

http://www.theblogmocracy.com/2010/10/10/blogmocracy-prayer-list-10102010/

***

And this is our own FARTFORPEACE campaign:

"While some people pray for peace, you have decided that your
contribution is to go under a tree and fart, so the tree will absorb
the gases. You wished to be more active, say by RIDING A BIKE, and
save those gases that go to the atmosphere, but it's not always
possible. Most importantly, you seek the attention of the Christian
voter so they can VOTE for the issues that really matter."

Edward Dolan

Oct 12, 2010, 1:34:36 PM10/12/10
"Jeff Thies" <jeff_...@att.net> wrote in message

> On 10/12/2010 11:20 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey& the Spirits of the Jungle"
>> <comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> They got Jesus and the Media (mind control), the weapons (fear), and
>>> the money (to corrupt the world)... Are they up to something?
>>
>> Fuck you too Asshole!
>>
>> Fucking Regards,
>
> Why Ed, is there anything you like other than George W Bush and the
> Inquisition. You were probably big on the Holocaust too.

That god damn fucking TM only deserves a "Fuck You". He is an idiot and so
are you if you can't see it!

The Jews should have had sense enough to get out of Europe when Hitler came
to power. They now have their own state of Israel and no one supports Israel
more than I do (just ask Tom Sherman).

I admire Bush for having some guts. It is not easy to take a nation to war
over perceived threats.

All the Spanish Inquisition ever wanted to do was to save your rotten soul
by killing your rotten body. What was wrong with that? Every liberal bastard
in America should have to undergo an auto-da-fe.

Regards,

Edward Dolan

Oct 12, 2010, 1:57:58 PM10/12/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

[...]

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 12, 2010, 2:08:18 PM10/12/10
OK, this is some pep talk for our White Brothers and Black Brothers
(we are all brothers) in South Africa. The White Brothers may choose
to ignore me, but then they'll be exposed to the inexorable Law of the
Jungle, which is INJUSTICE IS THE MOTHER OF REVOLUTION AND EXTINCTION.
Our Black Brothers too have been part of the game, so they also have a
vested interest in coming out of the jungle. If living in harmony and
peace is our idea then the Netherlands becomes a good model. I'd argue
that Holland is a hundred times more stable than South Africa, but
it's so much more at risk of flooding because of the SUVs and other
unnecessary consumption, something to bear in mind by Christians and
other addicts to consumerism...

This is as intricate as the jungle so one more time it proves more
useful than the old Christian metaphors of Adam, Eve and the Serpent
in analyzing the complexity of the world. I'll put it this way, this
is just a little outing in the jungle.

CLARIFICATION TO MY SMART READERS in Africa:

My lion is not a white Christian person and the monkey a black
person.

The lion has the lion's share of resources while ignoring the mundane
monkeys. The powerful has chosen their symbol while I chose the monkey
for the rest. Actually the situation may be that the lion is black and
the monkey is white. My approach is NOT communist BS that all animals
are equal. We are all unique, but we must all have our own space.
Under attack is the concept that Western values are "civilization,"
and that "democracy" is a drug that cures all. It's also highly
uncivilized that people have to live in GATED COMMUNITIES while the
jungle prospers outside, particularly due to drugs which must be
legalized.

We all know Africa is ruled by black elites who live like in the West.
That's part of the game. The center of power is in the West. We are
the hungry lion, and I can't even be safe riding a bike, which is a
great solution for the world. SUVs are also part of the fashionable
Globalization, which have found their way to Africa. It's not the good
old-fashioned Land Rover on safari; it's the lion himself driving it.

They have made monkeys out of people who want to own an SUV too in
MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO fashion. That's the power of advertising. They
want to feel adventurous and be part of the "lions' club." Really
adventurous people who love the great outdoors and wildlife, must be
pissed at their copycats. Democracy has brought a wave of crime to
South Africa not seen before. Apartheid was a crime but democracy has
bred a lot of foxes in the political jungle.

My wisdom takes a combination of "you scratch my back..." and an "eye
for an eye." All those resources wasted in wars and terrorism must be
used to fight crime and sustainable growth. "Jesus ain't coming soon,"
he told me. ;)

Edward Dolan

Oct 12, 2010, 2:36:12 PM10/12/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I charge TM with being the greatest asshole bore ever to infest Usenet. But
I can't help feeling sorry for the poor crazy bastard. After all, he doesn't
know any better, being the imbecile that he is. Folks, you cannot learn to
be this stupid, you have to be born to it.

TM needs to confine himself to just a couple of threads at most since all he
ever does is just post the same old shit over and over. It is also
incredibly stupid of him to think that anyone in this day and age is going
to relate to his animal metaphors. Where does such stupidity come from?

The most absurd of all his posts are his religious rants. My God, this poor
benighted moron is way too stupid to ever grasp anything as abstract as
religion. I think he might be able to grasp a monkey's ass and/or cock, but
surely that is it.

TM is nothing but a poor crazy bastard and if anyone wants to put him out of
his misery, he will have my blessing. But surely there is some motorist in
Florida who will accommodate us. And the sooner the better!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 12, 2010, 6:43:18 PM10/12/10
I'm clearing a path deep into the jungle and my worst fears seem to be
true: GATED COMMUNITIES ARE APARTHEID under a different name. This
student from Holland is investigating them in South Africa. Hey they
are all over the place in America! I have a surprising theory that
crime is not produced by blacks, but by the stupid policies that we
follow, namely drug prohibition and exclusion.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=10054107275&topic=8385

***

I write this to him:

Howdy, I'm an activist making noise about the deep issues of injustice
--which I call the jungle-- and I have a couple of questions for you:

1- Are there Gated Communities in Holland?

2- What's your conclusion in a few words? Could it be Apartheid under
a different name, but now popularized around the world?

Edward Dolan

Oct 12, 2010, 7:19:07 PM10/12/10

> I'm clearing a path deep into the jungle and my worst fears seem to be
> true: GATED COMMUNITIES ARE APARTHEID under a different name. This
> student from Holland is investigating them in South Africa. Hey they
> are all over the place in America! I have a surprising theory that
> crime is not produced by blacks, but by the stupid policies that we
> follow, namely drug prohibition and exclusion.
>
> I write this to him:
>
> Howdy, I'm an activist making noise about the deep issues of injustice
> --which I call the jungle-- and I have a couple of questions for you:
>
> 1- Are there Gated Communities in Holland?
>
> 2- What's your conclusion in a few words? Could it be Apartheid under
> a different name, but now popularized around the world?

What everybody knows is that you are one fucking idiot. A bullet though your
addled brain is an end devoutly to be wished for. Or pray god, some motorist
will take you out!

Fucking Regards,

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 12, 2010, 9:08:22 PM10/12/10
On Oct 12, 4:39 pm, Mike Jones <l...@dasteem.invalid> wrote:

> Responding to His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle:

> [...]

> >> Ref: = Idiocracy.

> > Well, Idiocracy is 500 years into the future, but 3000 years from now
> > the world would be populated by rats and roaches, not idiots.

> Unless the Moon Aliens have other plans that is.

I think they have plans to grind us into SPAM. That's the subject of
another futuristic movie, Soylent Green.

The Christians don't have any plan for the future, so anything can
happen and we remain at the mercy of aliens, drought, famine and
Republicans.

Edward Dolan

Oct 12, 2010, 9:15:57 PM10/12/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

> The Christians don't have any plan for the future, so anything can
> happen and we remain at the mercy of aliens, drought, famine and
> Republicans.

No one in their right mind pays any attention to this god damn fucking TM.
He likes to write about monkeys mostly. That is because he is into fucking
them. He is depraved, but more importantly, he is insane. In short, just
another poor crazy Usenet bastard!

JimmyMac

Oct 13, 2010, 8:03:45 AM10/13/10
On Oct 12, 1:36 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Well so much for your ...."TM only deserves a "Fuck You" copy and
paste reply.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 13, 2010, 10:27:37 AM10/13/10
On Oct 13, 6:29 am, "thomas p." <gudl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Randolf Richardson (Lumber Cartel, local 42)"
> <kingpin+n...@lumbercartel.ca> skrev i meddelelsennews:op.vkhps...@laptop64.home.inter-corporate.com...

> > On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 07:12:34 -0700, His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the
> > Spirits of the Jungle <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> That's a big risk... Are you willing to place your money on something
> >> that doesn't have Jesus or nuclear weapons?
>
> > No nuclear weapons? That depends on Pakistan.
>
> Clearly there is a conspiracy of cockroaches encouraging the use of nuclear
> weapons by anybody at all, so that they can take over the Earth.
> (By the way the above was a sarcastic remark)

It all makes sense to me. That's sinister plot: The Monkeys annihilate
themselves and the Roaches take over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15KgyXBX24

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 13, 2010, 12:24:06 PM10/13/10
On Oct 13, 9:11 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 06:33:52 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the TibetanMonkey &
> the Spirits of the Jungle" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >They got Jesus and the Media (mind control), the weapons (fear), and
> >the money (to corrupt the world)... Are they up to something?
>
> Christians WILL take over the world.

Yes, they will but it'll be only be temporary.

The forces of extinction will be accelerated as well, and the jungle
with the roaches will come back.

They ignore the laws of nature.

Edward Dolan

Oct 13, 2010, 12:26:44 PM10/13/10
"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Oct 12, 1:36 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> I charge TM with being the greatest asshole bore ever to infest Usenet.
> But
> I can't help feeling sorry for the poor crazy bastard. After all, he
> doesn't
> know any better, being the imbecile that he is. Folks, you cannot learn to
> be this stupid, you have to be born to it.
>
> TM needs to confine himself to just a couple of threads at most since all
> he
> ever does is just post the same old shit over and over. It is also
> incredibly stupid of him to think that anyone in this day and age is going
> to relate to his animal metaphors. Where does such stupidity come from?
>
> The most absurd of all his posts are his religious rants. My God, this
> poor
> benighted moron is way too stupid to ever grasp anything as abstract as
> religion. I think he might be able to grasp a monkey's ass and/or cock,
> but
> surely that is it.
>
> TM is nothing but a poor crazy bastard and if anyone wants to put him out
> of
> his misery, he will have my blessing. But surely there is some motorist in
> Florida who will accommodate us. And the sooner the better!

>> Well so much for your ...."TM only deserves a "Fuck You" copy and
paste reply.

I have several copy and paste replies all set to go. Some are long and some
are short. I scan his posts and then reply with whatever seems most
appropriate I never waste more than a few seconds on that asshole-idiot.

The main thing for him to do if he never wants to hear from me is to stop
proliferating original messages. All he needs to do is to get on a thread
and stay on it.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 13, 2010, 1:12:57 PM10/13/10
On Oct 13, 9:26 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

That plan sounds Machiavellian. Do you like Machiavellus?

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its
pupils" ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

As you noticed he didn't say that but the quotation is very smart.
Actually Machiavellus was sneaky, not smart.

Edward Dolan

Oct 13, 2010, 1:46:28 PM10/13/10

On Oct 13, 9:26 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> I have several copy and paste replies all set to go. Some are long and
> some
> are short. I scan his posts and then reply with whatever seems most
> appropriate I never waste more than a few seconds on that asshole-idiot.
>
> The main thing for him to do if he never wants to hear from me is to stop
> proliferating original messages. All he needs to do is to get on a thread
> and stay on it.

>> That plan sounds Machiavellian. Do you like Machiavellus?

Dumb.

>> "Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its
pupils" ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Dumber.

>> As you noticed he didn't say that but the quotation is very smart.
Actually Machiavellus was sneaky, not smart.

Dumbest.

I repeat, do not proliferate original posts since there is nothing original
in any of them. Find your thread and then stay on it. We all know by now
that you are a dumb bastard who has nothing to say to any of us.

Fucking Regards,

Opus

Oct 14, 2010, 10:55:50 AM10/14/10
On Oct 13, 11:26 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
>snip<

> I have several copy and paste replies all set to go. Some are long and some
> are short. I scan his posts and then reply with whatever seems most
> appropriate I never waste more than a few seconds on that asshole-idiot.
>
> The main thing for him to do if he never wants to hear from me is to stop
> proliferating original messages. All he needs to do is to get on a thread
> and stay on it.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Or you could just ignore him, and stop replying to new threads.

Opus

Oct 14, 2010, 10:58:02 AM10/14/10
On Oct 12, 8:43 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of

Actually that has been their plan for at least the last thousand
years, since the Crusades and probably before that too.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 14, 2010, 12:17:40 PM10/14/10

No wonder it was adopted by Rome. It failed but it came back later.

Jesus is the perfect victim for the perfect predator. A predator whose
camouflage is exposed has very little chance of success.

Edward Dolan

Oct 14, 2010, 9:32:09 PM10/14/10
"Opus" <opust...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Oct 13, 11:26 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
>snip<
> I have several copy and paste replies all set to go. Some are long and
> some
> are short. I scan his posts and then reply with whatever seems most
> appropriate I never waste more than a few seconds on that asshole-idiot.
>
> The main thing for him to do if he never wants to hear from me is to stop
> proliferating original messages. All he needs to do is to get on a thread
> and stay on it.

>> Or you could just ignore him, and stop replying to new threads.

Numerous original threads on a single off-topic subject will destroy a small
newsgroup like RBS. If and when the asshole-idiot TM ever gets a thread
moving, I am done, but every original thread that the asshole-idiot TM posts
will get my attention if I am up and about.

The point of my efforts is to let newbies know that TM is an asshole-idiot
and therefore not worth a reply. Asshole-idiots end up only talking to
themselves. That is as it should be.

JimmyMac

Oct 23, 2010, 12:16:52 PM10/23/10
On Oct 13, 11:26 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Anyone out here can go back through various threads to find long
replies of yours that are unique (read NOT copy and paste) and those
take more than a few seconds. Saying something is so doesn't make it
so regardless of the person happening to say it and that most
certainly apples to you.

> The main thing for him to do if he never wants to hear from me is to stop
> proliferating original messages. All he needs to do is to get on a thread
> and stay on it.

AND your plan is working??? If you think that TM cares what you think
or what you do, you are a fool. He probably revels in the notion that
you stalk him and respond even when your reply is only copy and
paste. TM has your number and is playing you.whether you recognize
that or not.

Edward Dolan

Oct 23, 2010, 2:11:33 PM10/23/10

On Oct 13, 11:26 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> I have several copy and paste replies all set to go. Some are long and
> some
> are short. I scan his posts and then reply with whatever seems most
> appropriate I never waste more than a few seconds on that asshole-idiot.

>> Anyone out here can go back through various threads to find long
replies of yours that are unique (read NOT copy and paste) and those
take more than a few seconds. Saying something is so doesn't make it
so regardless of the person happening to say it and that most
certainly apples to you.

"I have several copy and paste replies all set to go. Some are long and some
are short. I scan his posts and then reply with whatever seems most

appropriate I never waste more than a few seconds on that asshole-idiot." -
Ed Dolan

> The main thing for him to do if he never wants to hear from me is to stop
> proliferating original messages. All he needs to do is to get on a thread
> and stay on it.

>> AND your plan is working??? If you think that TM cares what you think
or what you do, you are a fool. He probably revels in the notion that
you stalk him and respond even when your reply is only copy and
paste. TM has your number and is playing you.whether you recognize
that or not.

I am preventing newbies from replying to this idiot. As a consequence, he is
talking to himself. TM will only get a genuine reply from me if and when he
gets off his hobby horse.

Doug

Oct 24, 2010, 3:34:02 AM10/24/10
On 12 Oct, 14:43, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the

Jungle" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> They got Jesus  and the Media (mind control), the weapons (fear), and
> the money (to corrupt the world)... Are they up to something?

They only do it here on Sundays, Christmas and Easter, using special
laws which were passed for their own benefit, unless you also count
the widespread indoctrination they use in our schools.

Its probably better or worse in other countries.

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
One man's democracy is another man's oligarchy,

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 24, 2010, 9:44:06 AM10/24/10

I just keep him busy while I deliver the message to the enlightened
minds.

Yes, I do have some fun doing so.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 24, 2010, 10:09:40 AM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 3:34 am, Doug <jag...@riseup.net> wrote:

> On 12 Oct, 14:43, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of theJungle" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > They got Jesus  and the Media (mind control), the weapons (fear), and
> > the money (to corrupt the world)... Are they up to something?
>
> They only do it here on Sundays, Christmas and Easter, using special
> laws which were passed for their own benefit, unless you also count
> the widespread indoctrination they use in our schools.
>
> Its probably better or worse in other countries.

I don't think they have nearly as much control in other nations. They
don't have the sheer number to exert that much power. Here you only
have to raise the boogieman --family values and taxes-- to make them
vote one way or another.

We are the nation embarked in two unpaid wars, with the infrastructure
falling apart and with the dreams all broken. It hasn't occurred to
the simple Christians that the same war they supported costs money and
that now the poor --not necessarily them-- are paying with service
cuts across the board. If Obama thought of raising taxes, his
political future would more dead than Jesus. A SMART LEADER WOULD
SIMPLY RAISE TAXES ON GAS, and make the long overdue transition to
alternative transportation, from trains to bicycles. Nothing like that
is happening and nothing will...

But not to worry, Jesus is coming soon! ;)

Edward Dolan

Oct 24, 2010, 1:36:42 PM10/24/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]
> I just keep him [Ed Dolan] busy while I deliver the message to the
> enlightened
minds [fellow idiots].

> Yes, I do have some fun doing so.

There is no animal so disgusting, so vile that it deserves comparison to
you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal
kingdom fills an ecological niche. You fill no niche.
To call you a parasite would be injurious to the thousands of honest
parasitic species. You are worse than vermin, for vermin does not pretend
to be what it is not. You are truly human garbage.

You are an aberration, a corruption, a boil on the Net that needs to be
lanced. You are a poison we need to vomit. You are a tooth so rotten it
infects the whole body. You are sperm that should have been captured in a
condom and flushed down a toilet.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say
on Earth. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions
from your ex-CO. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would
rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm
deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a
weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a
revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth
into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and
then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as
you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought
of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are
vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of
this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Fucking Regards,

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 25, 2010, 4:08:49 AM10/25/10
On Oct 24, 1:36 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You wasted a lot of pretty bad words on me, but you came out as an
admirer of Cheney, and nothing compares to your bad taste and narrow
views. Actually you sound like the Christians...

"ARE THE CHRISTIANS READY TO RUN A DEMOCRACY?"

On Oct 24, 4:46 pm, Simon Ewins <sjew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was going to say yes until I realized that you said "run" and not "ruin".

Yeah sorry, but I'm sure you got the idea of their narrow views of the
world.

It's very simple. They think:

"We are the good guys, they are the bad guys."

JimmyMac

Oct 25, 2010, 9:12:03 AM10/25/10
On Oct 23, 1:11 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 13, 11:26 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > I have several copy and paste replies all set to go. Some are long and
> > some
> > are short. I scan his posts and then reply with whatever seems most
> > appropriate I never waste more than a few seconds on that asshole-idiot.
> >> Anyone out here can go back through various threads to find long
>
> replies of yours that are unique (read NOT copy and paste) and those
> take more than a few seconds.  Saying something is so doesn't make it
> so regardless of the person happening to say it and that most
> certainly apples to you.
>
> "I have several copy and paste replies all set to go. Some are long and some
> are short. I scan his posts and then reply with whatever seems most
> appropriate I never waste more than a few seconds on that asshole-idiot." -
> Ed Dolan

And you do wast time on TM. There a numerous examples of replies that
are not copy an paste no matter what you say to the contrary.

> > The main thing for him to do if he never wants to hear from me is to stop
> > proliferating original messages. All he needs to do is to get on a thread
> > and stay on it.
> >> AND your plan is working???  If you think that TM cares what you think
>
> or what you do, you are a fool.  He probably revels in the notion that
> you stalk him and respond even when your reply is only copy and
> paste.  TM has your number and is playing you.whether you recognize
> that or not.
>
> I am preventing newbies from replying to this idiot. As a consequence, he is
> talking to himself. TM will only get a genuine reply from me if and when he
> gets off his hobby horse.

As usual, you are overestimating your relevance and influence. Some
readers, both new and old alike, reply to TM. Regardless of you claim
to the contrary, you have given TM several genuine replies, so you can
get off your hobby horse. I sincerely doubt that TM cares one way or
the other what kind of reply he gets from you.

JimmyMac

Oct 25, 2010, 9:14:53 AM10/25/10
On Oct 24, 8:44 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of
> > paste.  TM has your number and is playing you, whether you recognize

> > that or not.
>
> I just keep him busy while I deliver the message to the enlightened
> minds.
>
> Yes, I do have some fun doing so.

Yep ... knew that all along, but appreciate the confirmation. You see
Ed ... I told you so!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 25, 2010, 10:31:19 AM10/25/10

I teased him until he made the admission he admired Cheney, and lost
all credibility --if he had any left after attacking Liberals,
Muslims, Japanese, Germans, etc.

After that I just do it for the fun of it. He's just an easy target.

Edward Dolan

Oct 25, 2010, 4:22:58 PM10/25/10

On Oct 23, 1:11 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]
> "I have several copy and paste replies all set to go. Some are long and
> some
> are short. I scan his posts and then reply with whatever seems most
> appropriate I never waste more than a few seconds on that
> asshole-idiot." -
> Ed Dolan

>> And you do waste time on TM. There a numerous examples of replies that
are not copy and paste no matter what you say to the contrary.

Only when he addresses me directly. Otherwise, it is all just copy and
paste.
[...]

> I am preventing newbies from replying to this idiot. As a consequence, he
> is
> talking to himself. TM will only get a genuine reply from me if and when
> he
> gets off his hobby horse.

>> As usual, you are overestimating your relevance and influence. Some
readers, both new and old alike, reply to TM. Regardless of you claim
to the contrary, you have given TM several genuine replies, so you can
get off your hobby horse. I sincerely doubt that TM cares one way or
the other what kind of reply he gets from you.

TM is only talking to himself. I have ensured that. He is too god damn
stupid to care about anything except himself. He sure as hell does not care
about the welfare of the newsgroup (RBS). He is like you that way.

TM is a genuine idiot. Very funny that you cannot see that. It leads me to
believe that you must be an idiot too, despite your years at Loyola.

Edward Dolan

Oct 25, 2010, 4:30:50 PM10/25/10
"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

>Yep ... knew that all along, but appreciate the confirmation. You see
Ed ... I told you so!

TM is only talking to himself. I have ensured that no one will reply to him
except for a few fellow morons.

I am handling TM the way you should have handled Ed Gin, but you had neither
the wit nor the wisdom to do it. Moreover, you were so stupid as not to take
my advice on how to handle him. Folks, it doesn't get any dumber than that!

Edward Dolan

Oct 25, 2010, 4:51:24 PM10/25/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

> I teased him until he made the admission he admired Cheney, and lost
all credibility --if he had any left after attacking Liberals,
Muslims, Japanese, Germans, etc.

My only admission to date is that I suspect you are too stupid even for this
newsgroup (RBS). My God, you are truly one dumb bastard! Only Jim McNamara
the Stalker could possibly bring you to heel.

> After that I just do it for the fun of it. He's just an easy target.

There is no one dumber than an asshole who does not even know how to edit a
post. TM (ever the anonymous coward of course) is so dumb that he doesn't
even have a clue how dumb he is. Let us all hope that some motorist there in
Florida will soon put him out of his misery.

Fucking Regards,