Is this guy for real?

Bowie007

Feb 3, 2009, 12:51:17 PM2/3/09
Our firm received an email this morning in our forum with this site in
it.

http://www.maverickmoneymakerscom.com/dir.html

Is this possible? After reading it I was shocked to think that anyone
could make this much money on the internet for doing not much.

Does anyone know anything about this or has anyone actually bought it
because if it is for real I want some of it?

Please let me know!

ChairMan

Feb 3, 2009, 1:12:11 PM2/3/09
In news:bc90bab9-f63f-49ca...@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com,
Bowie007 <martin_sh...@hotmail.com>spewed forth:

> Our firm received an email this morning in our forum with this site in
> it.
>
> Is this possible? After reading it I was shocked to think that anyone
> could make this much money on the internet for doing not much.
>
> Does anyone know anything about this or has anyone actually bought it
> because if it is for real I want some of it?
>
> Please let me know!

NO.....it's not real, it's a fig newton of your imagination.

SMS

Feb 3, 2009, 2:08:19 PM2/3/09

It's a scam.

Gene Seibel

Feb 3, 2009, 3:08:30 PM2/3/09

Of course it's possible. Just have 2000 idiots pay you $97 per month.
It won't work for you, but you can help it work for him.
--
Gene Seibel
Gene & Sue's Aeroplanes - http://pad39a.com/gene/planes.html

albu...@mailinator.com

Feb 3, 2009, 4:39:18 PM2/3/09
On Feb 3, 12:51 pm, Bowie007 <martin_shag_loa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Our firm received an email this morning in our forum with this site in
> it.
>

> Is this possible? After reading it I was shocked to think that anyone
> could make this much money on the internet for doing not much.
>
> Does anyone know anything about this or has anyone actually bought it
> because if it is for real I want some of it?
>
> Please let me know!

You are posting to the wrong group, son. See, everybody here already
is rich. We got in early when the first genius posted about the $6
investment scheme. A few folks thought it was a scam, but when they
saw pictures of the rest of us on our yachts like Tom Vu, they quickly
fell into line and started disrupting every newsgroup they could with
the investment opportunity. Our problems now involve finding tax
shelters and worthy 501c3's to donate to.
Sorry you missed the boat.