Making online reservations for flight and hotel

gggg...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2019, 1:17:23 AM1/9/19
Do buy flight insurance?

When looking for a hotel, any recommendations for online sites to try out and to avoid?

ItsJoan NotJoann

Jan 9, 2019, 11:13:51 AM1/9/19
On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 12:17:23 AM UTC-6, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:

> Do buy flight insurance?
>
> When looking for a hotel, any recommendations for online sites to try out and to avoid?

Where are you heading?

John Weiss

Jan 9, 2019, 4:05:11 PM1/9/19
On 1/8/2019 22:17, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Do buy flight insurance?
>
> When looking for a hotel, any recommendations for online sites to try out and to avoid?

Insurance not needed for regular domestic flights. You might consider
vacation insurance if you are taking a major international trip.

I usually use Expedia, then check the hotel chain to verify prices.
most major chains and some airlines have a "low price guarantee" these days.

gggg...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2020, 2:25:09 PM3/9/20
On Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 10:17:23 PM UTC-8, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Do buy flight insurance?
>
> When looking for a hotel, any recommendations for online sites to try out and to avoid?

https://www.latimes.com/travel/story/2020-03-09/cheap-airfares-airlines-fill-seats-reassign-planes

gggg...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2020, 7:22:33 PM6/4/20