Gas is getting cheaper

gggg...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2019, 12:19:06 PM1/1/19

gggg...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2019, 8:48:59 PM1/13/19

The Real Bev

Jan 14, 2019, 1:43:20 PM1/14/19
On 01/13/2019 05:48 PM, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:

> https://thehill.com/policy/transportation/425128-gas-prices-are-dropping-across-the-us-report

Even in California. Costco last week: $2.79.

--
Cheers, Bev
"No one's life, liberty or property is safe while

Bob F

Jan 14, 2019, 10:46:19 PM1/14/19
On 1/14/2019 10:43 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
> On 01/13/2019 05:48 PM, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> https://thehill.com/policy/transportation/425128-gas-prices-are-dropping-across-the-us-report
>>

> Even in California.  Costco last week:  $2.79.

Now you've done it!

National Gas Price Average Inches Up for First Time in Three Months
https://gasprices.aaa.com/news/

The Real Bev

Jan 15, 2019, 12:07:27 AM1/15/19
Screw it. Ups and downs. For a long time a gallon of gas was the same
price as a pack of cigarettes, but those days are long gone. I stopped
smoking when cigs were about a buck a pack.

--
Cheers, Bev
Giving advice likely to kill the stupid is called passive eugenics.

Dennis

Jan 21, 2019, 2:52:42 PM1/21/19
On Sat, 19 Jan 2019 13:34:40 -0500, Derald <der...@invalid.net> wrote:

>The Real Bev <bashl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Now you've done it!
>>>
>>> National Gas Price Average Inches Up for First Time in Three Months
>>> https://gasprices.aaa.com/news/
>>
>>Screw it. Ups and downs. For a long time a gallon of gas was the same
>>price as a pack of cigarettes, but those days are long gone. I stopped
>>smoking when cigs were about a buck a pack.
>Yeah. When smokes went up to 35¢ in vending machines, I was "gonna
>quit" if they hit a half-dollar. Right. Didn't quit 'til 1997. Gas
>and cigs were well past 50¢ by then. Few days ago, Wife and I felt
>fortunate to "save" on premium fuel at less than $3.

According to a couple of online CPI calculators, US$0.50 in 1974 is
equivalent to US$2.66 in 2018. Also, most states have raised the gas
taxes significantly since then. So I guess US$3.00/gallon doesn't seem
all that outrageous to me.

Dennis (evil)
--
My output is down, my income is up, I take a short position on the long bond and
my revenue stream has its own cash flow. -George Carlin

gggg...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2020, 4:43:30 PM3/4/20

gggg...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2020, 9:50:59 PM4/18/20

gggg...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2020, 9:37:19 PM4/21/20

gggg...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2020, 11:57:09 PM6/14/20

gggg gggg

Feb 18, 2021, 5:09:33 PM2/18/21

Beaver Fever

Feb 18, 2021, 5:23:54 PM2/18/21
I can see a Tesla dealership from here and for a minute it was tempting but ... nah

Dennis

Feb 20, 2021, 9:43:42 PM2/20/21
Do you have a license?

Dennis (evil)