Roach traps

gggg...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2016, 3:32:28 AM12/28/16
Favorite brand?

21bla...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2016, 11:42:45 AM12/28/16
On Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at 12:32:28 AM UTC-8, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Favorite brand?

you might try something home made

experiment with boric acid, sugar, flour, coffee grounds, corn meal

wilm...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2016, 2:22:21 AM12/29/16
On Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at 12:32:28 AM UTC-8, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Favorite brand?

Why? Are you collecting them? Just go with boric acid. Cheap and basically non-poisonous.

https://www.amazon.com/PestGuard-Zap-Roach-Boric-Acid/dp/B0016J1MZG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482995731&sr=8-1&keywords=boric+acid

I had a friend whose apartment was crawling with roaches. It was disgusting, they were everywhere. And they were so brazen that they didn't run when you turned on the lights.

She tried everything, traps and sprays and baits. I made her give me ten bucks, I went to the hardware store and bought two bottles (one for my home). I dusted all the good spots and let the magic begin. After a couple of days they just started dropping to the floor. Click, click... click, click. a few times a day she'd sweep them into a dustpan (there were lots of them). I talked to the landlord and convinced him to allow me to dust all the apartments. A week or s later the building had no more roaches.