Am I paying the right amount of tax?

LLevy

Mar 22, 2018, 2:01:10 PM3/22/18

Hello everyone. I'm not totally sure if this post is in the correct
place so mods/admins feel free to move it :) I've got a question about
income tax - I earn (gross) £31,000 a year, and after tax 'this
calculator' (http://after-tax.co.uk/?income=31000) says I should make
£24,360 after tax and NI - however last year I made only £22,000 (same
wages, no bonuses or other tax related stuff coming out) after tax. What
should I do about this? I haven't received a tax return or any notice
from HMRC so a bit confused. Does anyone have any ideas of what I should
do?? Thanks!

--
LLevy