Mortuary/Funeral home issues

gggg...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2020, 7:22:13 AM4/14/20

gggg gggg

Feb 10, 2021, 5:11:45 PM2/10/21

Beaver Fever

Feb 10, 2021, 10:54:13 PM2/10/21
The company I worked for serviced many mortuaries.

I just remember a thirty second conversation with a mortician telling me why they don't allow filming in their facility. They don't want a grieving family coming in and recognizing it from a movie.

And another cheerfully sarcastic lady who was on call for a large mortuary group on weekends later being found dead against a tree in cemetery. That cemetery was and probably still is closed due to mismanagement but there are volunteer groups that open it for families every other Sunday.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for the profession and most of the people in it. Takes a certain and rare type of temperament to perform these services.

And this is funeral home announcement they want you to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpSgEQKVNE