Positive thinking, patriotism...and the idiot shills issue

phil scott

Nov 27, 2008, 3:42:38 PM11/27/08
I say good on the shills...without them this entire mess would have
tanked a year ago. Meatime the rest of us got our ducks in a
row....

its fine now (I ramped up my advertizing 800%, bailed on my real
assets before the crash, and have my overhead at rock bottom).

so thanks guys.

The rest of the world though, families, pension funds got screwed,
many bankrupted.... because of all that spin, lies and 'positive
thinking'.... it becomes bogus when it ignores facts.

Positive thinking and patriotism are of course vital to national
success...and I recommend the approach in life generally.

However, as with a train gone off the rails and coasting through thin
air on its way to the canyon bottom a mile below... positive thinking
on the part of the engineer does not entail visions of a soft
landing....

instead positive thinking in that case entails positive visions of
being able to jump out the window and hit smooth grass instead of
rocks.

both positive thinking... one is rational, the other insane however.

same with stocks, realestate...and next, mark my words...bonds (thats
where the real money is, now already defaulting at near depression
levels and we havent even begun to see this mess roll yet).

Positive thinking and patriotism involves a clear view, and a
responsibility to tell the truth, and prison time for those involved
in perpetrating the fraud.

Phil scott