Re: Stimulus = PORK...BIG, BIG PORK!!! Oink, oink, oink....oink, oink...

hp...@lycos.com

Feb 9, 2009, 6:59:31 AM2/9/09
On Feb 9, 2:50 am, Igor The Terrible
<igor_the_terri...@mad.scientist.com> wrote:
> Just like I told everyone on this and other groups...the stimulus is
> the biggest and most profound act of sodomizing taxpayers in this
> planet's history.  GUess what is going to happen to the economy when
> all the handout money goes through the system?  We'll be right back to
> square one--only further in the hole and looking at a far worse
> recession.
>
> The solution to this alleged crisis is so simple a fucking caveman
> could fix it, but I guess the elected parties involved are still
> running about aimlessly, dragging their knuckles, trying to figure out
> what a wheel does.
>
> Either way, Igor is prepared to deal with the clowns...one way or
> another.  Hope you are too.
>
> http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1026584967

Watch the comatose public howl when the stimulus bill does nothing but
increase debt and enrich those in certain industries.

mitch

http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare

Jack G.

Feb 9, 2009, 5:24:45 PM2/9/09
> http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare- Hide quoted text -

They voted for change.
I wonder how much BS those tin cups will hold?
Change!!!!

ne...@millions.com

Feb 9, 2009, 7:06:52 PM2/9/09

It depends on two variables: 1, how big is the cup; 2, how much BS.

DCI