My frugal San Diego sex trip

jakgu...@hotmail.com

Nov 28, 2008, 2:00:48 PM11/28/08
I always stay at the Del Coronado but pap cash.fake name at dumps
near the border
each night to stay with illegal females who made it over.
On the first night I took room at a Patel place. I decided to head
over the
border for lunch but before getting there I see a teen couple arguing.
She is worried about being carded (legal drinking age in Tijuana is
18), He is telling her that they will just turn her away and they will
find another club.I tell them she will be locked up for at least three
days and who knows what cops will do to her. I tell them they are
better off getting booze on this side. I start to walk away and, as
expected hear,"hey.mister".
I offer to buy them booze. I tell them I assume because they are
kids (he 18,she 16) they can only handle beer. Of course they disagree
which was my plan as now I can measure drinks so he passes out but she
is just loose. We settle on screwdrivers (perfect)and go to Casa
Patel). I make his doubles and hers mini shots. He makes drink three
on
his own 50/50. She lies down on bed and he joins her. They just hold
hands and I wait it out. Ten minutes later he pukes his guts and
passes
out.
I say I am leaving. she can stay with him and puke smell or I can
drive her home. She hesitates but smell makes her decision for her. In
car she cries as she was looking forward to Mr. Jock. I tell her she
was lucky as he did not puke on her. She laughs. I say that is why I
smoke pot. She bites.
I rent a new room and pot loosens her up. She has had several sex
partners but none older than 20. She lies down on bed and I do the
same. She whispers in my ear "show me something different". I eat her
out twice while I am still clothed and then give her a third orgasm
when we fuck. The pot tires us. An hour later we do a 69 and before
leaving we fucked in the shower.
She was real sweet so I drove he to within 2 blocks of her house. She
gave me her number but I did not keep it.

Since I already paid for two Patel rooms I wanted to use the second
one that night. Spent about 30 minutes in my car in the parking lot
waiting to see a sole or two females hiding and scurrying. Finally saw
one in the bushes and I said (I speak Spanish) "cuidado,la migra es
cerca de"(careful immigration is near). I told her to wait for the all
clear. After a few minutes I told her to get in the back and lie down
on the seat . After I drove around I told her it was safe to sit up.
The first thing I noted were her huge bazookas. She is 24 and was
separated from a group. Needs to get to LA.
I told her it was dangerous to travel at night and promised her
dinner,housing and a bus ticket.
She told me she also needed food and money. I invited her for dinner
but
was scared of being seen so she agreed to have pizza at my room. When
we got there she said she needed a shower (she had a knapsack with
very
clean clothing). She touched me and said she needed money and would
"take care of me for the night". I asked how much and she said $25.
Unbelievable.She showered and changed into a sweatshirt,shorts and a
bra.
After we ate I gave her the money and said I wanted to try something
different-she was not to talk unless I told her to or I did something
she did not want done. She agreed.
While we were fully dressed I got behind her, rubbed my hard on in
her buttocks and grabbed her boobs. After ten minutes I removed her
top
and bra and continued working her tits. I then got naked and smothered
my cock betwee those enormous things. Then I told her to take off the
rest. Spent 15 minutes on her pussy but it stayed dry. Finally gave up
and let her suck me hard before fucking. She did not come.
By this time she was tired so I let her sleep. An hour later I woke
her up for a quick anal session. Before calling it a night she
blew me. I went back to the Del Coronado and returned early a.m. We
fucked in the shower before I took her to San Diego and got her a
bus ticket to LA.

Later that day I was block north of the border a female approaches me
while I am driving. She
looked to be about 15 and asked if I speak Spanish. I lied and say no.
Her
story was that she just snuck over the border and needs a ride to her
job contact in San Diego and is hungry.
Things do not add up:
She is too well dressed and clean to have snuck over the border.
Her English is too good.
She is wearing headphones.

I decide to play along anyway and invite her into the car and we go to
McDonalds . She has a phone number for her contact. I dial the number
and let her call. In Spanish she tells them she has a live one with
nice car and, money and she saw three credit cards in the wallet. She
hangs up, puts her hand on my knee and says after we get there we can
have fun.
I tell her I need to go to my motel to get my lap top and roll a
joint. Her face lights up. Inside the room I repeat her phone
conversation
in Spanish. She bolts for the door. I grab her and say if she leaves I
will call 911 and report armed robbery. I demand she sit on bathroom
floor. I empty her bag. Among the garbage I find a juvenile probation
ID card and the card of her probation officer. She confesses to it
all.
She is 14 and was busted for mugging old ladies.
I tell her I own her for the night.I call the number she had dialed(I
have a prepaid anonymous cell) and tell her to tell the guy what
happened. I put it on speakerphone and make his listen to us fuck. He
goes nuts, says I am dead.We fuck two more times. I tell her to take
shower and come out naked. I leave.

Walked over the border and took a cab downtown for lunch, Some nice
looking, well dressed young sluts but you don't want to mess with them
on that side of the border.
Went to a Patel motel and rented a room. As soon as the sun set I
could see shadows running in the open area behind the motel. I went
out
and waited for my eyes to adjust to the dark. Nothing worth the effort
came by until I saw a lady crouching in the dark. I warned her about
migra and told her to go to my car in lot where back doors were open
and to hide on floor and not to move even after I got there.
Waited 5 minutes, started driving and when we hit freeway told her it
was ok to climb in front. She was 22 and looked like a model.She was
trying to get to job in LA I told her not to travel at night and
offered dinner. She understood no one would bother her while with me.
She wanted to shower and change first so we went to room. She took
shower and I watched tv. I figured dinner and then play it by ear but
she came out naked and was all over me. Took her to real restaurant
and
then we did it all night. Two fucks, two oral and an anal. Best part
was after each blow job she went to bathroom ran towel under warm
water and wiped Mr. Happy clean and dry,

The next day I finished business early and went back to Casa Patel
Walking north of he border I saw this hot looking nymph standing on a
corner looking very impatient. I ignored her for a while but after she
had been there an hour we talked. She crosses the border to get high.
She never carries or uses pot back home but comes north. Her contact
never showed up and she had to be home for dinner. I offered her
chocolate chip cookies laced with pot to bring home. She rewarded me
in
ways a 15 year old might not be expected to do.

After dinner I came across two illegals,brother/sister. He was 12,she
was 16. boy spoke no English so sister and I worked out arrangement.
Pizza in room, afterwards we tell boy that I am trying to get sister a
job interview and he can stay and watch tv . I buy him candy and
soda.I
rent second room (Mr. Patel just wants to see the green stuff) and,
among other things, give her multiple orgasms for the first time (she
is used to quickies) She thought $20 was fair price

The final day of my business/fun trip.After checking in to Casa Patel
I see movement in the bushes before I am out of my car. I give the
standard warning.After a few minutes a lady emerges. She is trying to
get to LA. I warn her about night travel and offer her a place to stay
and a ride to SD in the morning. She is reluctant but decides to
accept. In the room she asks to shower, goes in with her knapsack and
comes out fully clothed. I invite her for dinner but says she just
wants to sleep so I let her. I go out for dinner, come back and she is
still sleeping. I figure I have had enough action and head back to my
room