We're looking for a deal on a '69 K.Ghia

VFW

Jun 23, 2010, 12:56:25 PM6/23/10
I've heard of people who restore cars and then sell them to make way for
the next project. We seek such a fine vehicle.
spec. a 1969 Karmann Ghia coupe 4or 5 speed trans-axle. not for show , a
daily driver. CA or Or.
geor...@toast.net
TIA
--
Money! What a concept.

Charmin

Jun 23, 2010, 9:15:57 PM6/23/10
On Jun 23, 12:56 pm, VFW <george...@toast.net> wrote:
> I've heard of people who restore cars and then sell them to make way for
> the next project. We seek such a fine vehicle.
> spec. a 1969 Karmann Ghia coupe 4or 5 speed trans-axle. not for show , a
> daily driver. CA or Or.
> georg...@toast.net

> TIA
> --
> Money! What a concept.

VFW, you don't have a fecking clue what the hell you want. One day you
are searching for a NEW 2009 model lying about and another time you
want to get a free tow of a beater down the street. I doubt whether
you are ever buying any of these search objectives. You are just
playing with yourself.

VFW

Jun 24, 2010, 12:52:36 PM6/24/10
In article