HOT!HOT!!!NIKE SHOES JERSEYS JEANS T-SHIRT BAGS (www.nike3a.com )

newshoesweb

Nov 19, 2008, 12:35:27 AM11/19/08
www.newshoesweb.com we are a leading company that wholesales brand
shoes , t_shirts , jackets , jeans , bags , hats , sunglasses ,
watches . Mainly Nike Jordan , Dunk , Shox , Max , Air force one ,
Adidas , Puma , Gucci , Prada , Timberland , Bape ,Ice Shoes , Red
mokey ,Evisu ,Seven , Levis , Bape , Dg jeans , Bape , Chanel , Bbc ,
Hoodies , LV , Gucci , Fendi , Bags , Rolex . Our products have the
edge on the competition. You may trust me that any money spent now
will bring you big profits in future.Don't hesitate to contact with
me.You will be very satisfied!
website: www.nike3a.com
MSN:nik...@hotmail.com
E-mail:nik...@yahoo.cn