Website for cheap airline tickets

gggg...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2018, 1:34:45 AM3/2/18
Any recommendations?

ItsJoan NotJoann

Mar 2, 2018, 2:15:13 PM3/2/18
On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 12:34:45 AM UTC-6, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:

> Any recommendations?

Can't find any doing your own research?

gggg...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2018, 4:03:43 PM3/4/18
On Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 8:34:45 PM UTC-10, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Any recommendations?

Any reactions to this?:

https://thriftynomads.com/booking-cheapest-flight-possible-anywhere/

ItsJoan NotJoann

Mar 4, 2018, 4:49:13 PM3/4/18
No.

Do your own research and go with what you find to be the best deal.

sms

Mar 5, 2018, 1:27:57 PM3/5/18
On 3/1/2018 10:34 PM, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Any recommendations?

One thing I read recently was to use a VPN service to check for prices
if you buy in other countries. I do recall a huge difference in business
class tickets at one place I worked, and we had our location in Israel
buy us the tickets for about 1/3 the price, instead of our in-house
travel agent in California. This caused an uproar when our in-house
travel agent found out that departments were booking travel other than
through them.

If you do this, be sure to use a credit card with no foreign transaction
fees (Costco Visa just announced this feature on their Visa card, and
there are several other credit cards with this feature).