Monster Food, don't we deserve to know?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 19, 2010, 11:44:50 AM5/19/10
(The Christians don't know, and probably won't want to know about
GMO's. Meanwhile they are generally opposed to cloning a sheep,
shaping the policies on stem research... Who's being the sheep?)

"67% felt that cloning animals, such as sheep, was a bad idea."

http://www.religioustolerance.org/clo_reac.htm

***

This all must be very confusing for the mind of the sheep. ;)

On May 19, 8:35 am, default <defa...@defaulter.net> wrote:

> The "media" has an agenda. Was it a fluke that one of Rupert
> Murdoch's rags associate a Supreme Court nominee with lesbianism?
> She's over 40 and unmarried (strike one), She's pictured playing
> softball (strike two) - then if you still didn't get it, the facing
> page also contains a column about lesbians, combined with a article
> specifically linking the two.
>
> I don't know: liberal-conservative, left-right, Republican-Democrat -
> I do, however, believe that the media gives favorable treatment to
> large corporate interests and that often enough means
> anti-environment, anti-democracy, anti-minority (while mindful of
> political correctness, or better stated, political expediency).
>
> Religion politics, and corporate interests, often seem to work hand in
> hand to keep the masses sedated and fleeced. Not a "conspiracy," I'm
> sure, but indistinguishable from one (most days).
>
> You are no doubt watching how the gulf oil spill is playing out in the
> media, congress and the tree hugger organizations? Are you able to
> learn, or are you just believing in what you are being told to
> believe? Plenty of hype innuendo and spin with the biggest corporate
> moguls on the planet lining up to tell us how it isn't their fault.
> --

Consider the role of the media when we are eating all that monster
food called "GMO's," which in Europe is banned. Or consider the role
of the media on the War on Drugs, and you'll understand their silence
is as important or more than what they report.

***

In Korea though they reject this monster food with full riots....

Genetically modified crops: 'Monster food' or a big step to feeding
the world's hungry?

While hungry people from Haiti to Somalia rioted this month over food
shortages and price increases, South Koreans protested the arrival of
63,000 tons of grain at their ports.

http://www.minnpost.com/stories/2008/05/13/1824/genetically_modified_crops_monster_food_or_a_big_step_to_feeding_the_worlds_hungry

***

Perhaps our media needs the sheep to be kept ignorant so they can be
handled better. We know one thing: THE SHEEP ARE GETTING FATTER!

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Being fatter is a sign that you are ready to become lunch"

Don Klipstein

May 19, 2010, 6:06:57 PM5/19/10
In <17e357b9-7bf8-43c1...@u7g2000vbq.googlegroups.com>,
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana wrote:

(In large part bashing genetically modified food)

For the past 450-plus million years, Nature has been genetically
modifying the genes of things that animals eat, fairly randomly.

I seem to think that genetic modifications done by scientists who know
somewhat what they're doing would have a lower rate of making new toxic or
dangerous strains of food plants than genetic modifications done randomly
by cosmic rays, carbon-14, potassium-40, retroviruses, and random failures
of chromosomes to replicate perfectly. Along with mating between different
species not being completely free of producing fertile offspring (an
example is the savana cat, a hybrid between species of 2 different genera.
And plants can't be convicted of bestiality for their pollen landing on
the pistils of flowers of plants of other species.)

And I certainly think that few (probably none) of the food species and
strains we ate 50 or 5,000 years ago are free of unmodified genes.

--
- Don Klipstein (d...@misty.com)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 19, 2010, 11:46:53 PM5/19/10
On May 19, 2:54 pm, "dannas" <inva...@invalid.com> wrote:
> "Lord Vetinari" <vetin...@att.net> wrote in message

> > "dannas" <inva...@invalid.com> wrote in message
> >> The easier and more loving your childhood the greater the likelihood is
> >> that
> >> you will create your reality out of love. The stronger and more
> >> enlightened
> >> your father, the easier it would have been for your mother to step into
> >> her
> >> feminine/mother reality. You have to remember that what we speak of this
> >> night is about your imprinting, so the stronger your father was the more
> >> likely the Sun is going to shine in your life. Perhaps not, you will be
> >> suckered in to giving all your money and possessions away.
>
> > What the fuck is _this_ bullshit? Perhaps you should've just written in
> > your diary, and left everyone else alone.
>
> You have allowed yourself to become too negative and have aligned with the
> Dark Forces, I feel sorry for your family.
>
> Allow yourself to connect to Mother Earth through the soles of your feet
> and your base chokers. Imagine there is a beautiful pink heart at the censer
> of Mother Earth and see that pink heart beating, let the feelings in your
> body come and go in true Latin style. Let the feelings come and go. Allow
> yourselves to descend into this beautiful pink heart at the middle of mother
> earth. Allow yourselves to soak up this beautiful pink light in the middle
> of this beautiful pink heart, for the pink is the energy of the mother.
> Allow yourselves to soak up this pink light becoming like a sponge just
> soaking up the beautiful pink light and handing over to Mother Earth any
> issues you may have with your own mother, any issue that you know about and
> any that you don't know about. Allow the love of Mother Earth to flow.

Aren't we supposed to go naked to absorb all the energy of the cosmos?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 19, 2010, 11:52:18 PM5/19/10
On May 19, 6:06 pm, d...@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:
> In <17e357b9-7bf8-43c1-b880-916fcc3d4...@u7g2000vbq.googlegroups.com>,

> His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana wrote:
>
> (In large part bashing genetically modified food)
>
>   For the past 450-plus million years, Nature has been genetically
> modifying the genes of things that animals eat, fairly randomly.

You are wrong. I'm bashing the stupidity of the Christians who are
ready to take GMOs in their own body, but go berserk about cloning a
sheep.

What if they clone a sheep with a monkey!?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 20, 2010, 12:26:08 AM5/20/10
On May 20, 12:07 am, "dannas" <inva...@invalid.com> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of QuixoticEnterprises" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> It is not for monkeys, they are lower lifeforms.
>
> It's wonderful to be here this night in the new earth. There are many many
> changes coming to this planet. A whole new world is coming, there will be
> big big changes here in Latin America; Latin America can be best described
> as a bottle of champagne and the silver paper around the top of the bottle
> has not been opened yet and the cork has not been popped yet. I know what
> the changes are and you do not.

Listen baby, I know what's coming for Latin America...

I'm Comandante Banana and the Banana Revolution is custom made for
Latin America. We will go back to 1492 and go naked like the Indians
in the Jungle.

Q: What solution do you offer?
A: We offer the best of what we had back in 1492: the beautiful
nature, etc.
Q: You wouldn't be referring to nudism and all that, do you?
A: I've never thought about that. But, on second thought, it wouldn't
be a bad idea that our MULATAS could show the... Shit, you make wander
from the subject!

http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote9

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 20, 2010, 12:37:55 AM5/20/10
On May 20, 12:21 am, Yap <hhyaps...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 19 Mei, 21:57, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana
> Koreans are nut people.
> Lots of them become Christians thinking Jewish god is theirs as well.
> They even engage foreigners to change their own language which was
> based on Chinese.
> This says much about their mentality as a race.

They seem to be as wise as Americans who also believe a Jew died for
them.

But they are more rebellious and make scooters and little cars instead
of Stupid Unnecessary Vehicles.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 20, 2010, 10:47:41 AM5/20/10
As the wheel of history turns, things often remain the same. Such are
the conditions in the meat packing industry in 1906 when 'The Jungle'
was written and in 2010 when powerful corporations decide what's safe
for you and don't even inform you because you are 'too stupid' to make
an informed decision. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!

The Jungle

The novel’s title symbolizes the competitive nature of capitalism; the
world of Packingtown is like a Darwinian jungle, in which the strong
prey on the weak and all living things are engaged in a brutal, amoral
fight for survival. The title of the novel draws attention
specifically to the doctrine of Social Darwinism, an idea used by some
nineteenth-century thinkers to justify the abuses of wealthy
capitalists. This idea essentially held that society was designed to
reward the strongest, best people, while inferior people were kept
down at a suitable level. By relating the story of a group of honest,
hardworking immigrants who are destroyed by corruption and evil,
Sinclair tries to rebut the idea of Social Darwinism, implying that
those who succeed in the capitalist system are not the best of
humankind but rather the worst and most corrupt of all.

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/jungle/themes.html

Bob F

May 20, 2010, 11:59:02 AM5/20/10

As long as the food is labeled as GM, and properly tested for health risks and
nutrition, OK.

We have hundreds of years of knowledge about the safety of non-GM varieties. Who
knows what the long term effect of BT corn or Roundup treated GM crops will be?
Shouldn't we at least have the option to not buy them if we choose?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 20, 2010, 5:36:06 PM5/20/10
On May 20, 11:59 am, "Bob F" <bobnos...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Don Klipstein wrote:
> > In <17e357b9-7bf8-43c1-b880-916fcc3d4...@u7g2000vbq.googlegroups.com>,
> > His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana wrote:
>
> > (In large part bashing genetically modified food)
>
> > For the past 450-plus million years, Nature has been genetically
> > modifying the genes of things that animals eat, fairly randomly.
>
> > I seem to think that genetic modifications done by scientists who
> > know somewhat what they're doing would have a lower rate of making
> > new toxic or dangerous strains of food plants than genetic
> > modifications done randomly by cosmic rays, carbon-14, potassium-40,
> > retroviruses, and random failures of chromosomes to replicate
> > perfectly. Along with mating between different species not being
> > completely free of producing fertile offspring (an example is the
> > savana cat, a hybrid between species of 2 different genera. And
> > plants can't be convicted of bestiality for their pollen landing on
> > the pistils of flowers of plants of other species.)
>
> > And I certainly think that few (probably none) of the food species
> > and strains we ate 50 or 5,000 years ago are free of unmodified genes.
>
> As long as the food is labeled as GM, and properly tested for health risks and
> nutrition, OK.
>
> We have hundreds of years of knowledge about the safety of non-GM varieties. Who
> knows what the long term effect of BT corn or Roundup treated GM crops will be?
> Shouldn't we at least have the option to not buy them if we choose?

Exactly. But they consider the sheep too stupid to know the
difference, and that some may actually be scared by it.

An internal memo of Monsanto says, "We can't afford to lose one
dollar."

The situation with the soybean seems particularly scary where they are
bombarded with more pesticides as the new strains have been developed
to resist pesticides. Milk is loaded too.

I didn't finish the documentary because it would be too depressing.

Edward Dolan

May 23, 2010, 12:19:05 AM5/23/10

Enterprises" <comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> (The Christians don't know, and probably won't want to know about
> GMO's. Meanwhile they are generally opposed to cloning a sheep,
> shaping the policies on stem research... Who's being the sheep?)

Blah, blah, blah ...

Another idiotic post which makes no sense at all. Post to already current
threads - you poor crazy bastard.

Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Paul O

May 24, 2010, 11:06:51 AM5/24/10
"Fucking Regards"? Eddy, you are loosing the battle. Just last week you
declared war on his Highness and already the Monkey is getting under
your skin and beginning to score points.

We are disappointed in you Eddy. I think it is time that you acknowledge
that you are getting too old for this type of contest. It would be best
if you would quietly retire.

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 24, 2010, 10:41:15 PM5/24/10
On May 24, 11:06 am, Paul O <first.d.l...@company.com> wrote:
> Edward Dolan wrote, On 5/23/2010 12:19 AM:
>
> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic
> > Enterprises"<comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>  wrote in message

> >> (The Christians don't know, and probably won't want to know about
> >> GMO's. Meanwhile they are generally opposed to cloning a sheep,
> >> shaping the policies on stem research... Who's being the sheep?)
>
> > Blah, blah, blah ...
>
> > Another idiotic post which makes no sense at all. Post to already current
> > threads - you poor crazy bastard.
>
> > Fucking Regards,
>
> > Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> > aka
> > Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
>
> "Fucking Regards"? Eddy, you are loosing the battle. Just last week you
> declared war on his Highness and already the Monkey is getting under
> your skin and beginning to score points.
>
> We are disappointed in you Eddy. I think it is time that you acknowledge
> that you are getting too old for this type of contest. It would be best
> if you would quietly retire.
>
> --
>
> Paul D Oosterhout
> I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)

Right. He's like a big boxer who's out of shape, and can't even beat a
featherweight monkey...

http://sportzfun.com/photos/albums/boxing/boxing_giant.jpg

Edward Dolan

May 26, 2010, 12:09:53 AM5/26/10

"Paul O" <first....@company.com> wrote in message

> Edward Dolan wrote, On 5/23/2010 12:19 AM:
>> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic
>> Enterprises"<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> (The Christians don't know, and probably won't want to know about
>>> GMO's. Meanwhile they are generally opposed to cloning a sheep,
>>> shaping the policies on stem research... Who's being the sheep?)
>>>
>> Blah, blah, blah ...
>>
>> Another idiotic post which makes no sense at all. Post to already current
>> threads - you poor crazy bastard.
>>
> "Fucking Regards"? Eddy, you are loosing the battle. Just last week you
> declared war on his Highness and already the Monkey is getting under your
> skin and beginning to score points.
>
> We are disappointed in you Eddy. I think it is time that you acknowledge
> that you are getting too old for this type of contest. It would be best if
> you would quietly retire.

TM is the village idiot and only another village idiot like you would spend
any time on him.

Paul O

May 26, 2010, 11:11:52 AM5/26/10
Ed,
I am not a supporter of the Monkey - far from it. Nothing would please
me more than if you could drive that annoying simian away from our
bicycle newsgroups. Sadly however, you seem to be loosing the battle.
Right now it looks like you are the one who is going to be driven away.

Best of luck.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 26, 2010, 11:35:29 AM5/26/10
On May 26, 11:11 am, Paul O <first.d.l...@company.com> wrote:
> Edward Dolan wrote, On 5/26/2010 12:09 AM:
>
> > "Paul O"<first.d.l...@company.com>  wrote in message

> >> "Fucking Regards"? Eddy, you are loosing the battle. Just last week you
> >> declared war on his Highness and already the Monkey is getting under your
> >> skin and beginning to score points.
>
> >> We are disappointed in you Eddy. I think it is time that you acknowledge
> >> that you are getting too old for this type of contest. It would be best if
> >> you would quietly retire.
>
> > TM is the village idiot and only another village idiot like you would spend
> > any time on him.
>
> > Regards,
>
> > Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> > aka
> > Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
>
> Ed,
> I am not a supporter of the Monkey - far from it. Nothing would please
> me more than if you could drive that annoying simian away from our
> bicycle newsgroups. Sadly however, you seem to be loosing the battle.
> Right now it looks like you are the one who is going to be driven away.

I don't think Big Old Ed can even take part in the "Masturbation for
Peace" Campaign.

He used to be a heavyweight, but now he pees in his pants.

Edward Dolan

May 27, 2010, 11:23:27 PM5/27/10

"Paul O" <first....@company.com> wrote in message
[...]

> I am not a supporter of the Monkey - far from it. Nothing would please me
> more than if you could drive that annoying simian away from our bicycle
> newsgroups. Sadly however, you seem to be loosing the battle. Right now it
> looks like you are the one who is going to be driven away.
>
> Best of luck.

TM is too big an idiot even for me. I require a basic minimum of human
intelligence. TM is a poor crazy bastard - a true village idiot. But don't
fret about it, some motorist is going to take him out sooner or later.

You will find me mostly just on RBS these days.

Edward Dolan

May 27, 2010, 11:27:21 PM5/27/10

<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On May 26, 11:11 am, Paul O <first.d.l...@company.com> wrote:
> Edward Dolan wrote, On 5/26/2010 12:09 AM:
[...]

> > TM is the village idiot and only another village idiot like you would
> > spend
> > any time on him.
>
> Ed,
> I am not a supporter of the Monkey - far from it. Nothing would please
> me more than if you could drive that annoying simian away from our
> bicycle newsgroups. Sadly however, you seem to be loosing the battle.
> Right now it looks like you are the one who is going to be driven away.
>

>>> I don't think Big Old Ed can even take part in the "Masturbation for
Peace" Campaign.

>>> He used to be a heavyweight, but now he pees in his pants.

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Fucking Regards,