The cost of bin Laden: $3 trillion... but be assured, no taxes!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 6, 2011, 7:04:00 PM5/6/11
Whether you give him credit for that or not is a matter of debate, but
it took a Republican President, backed by a Christian electorate to
take a bite and expect that somehow someone would pay for it because,
be assured, NO TAXES!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_exclusive/20110506/pl_yblog_exclusive/the-cost-of-bin-laden-3-trillion-over-15-years

Then you realize it only took two bullets to end his life. Osama was
not immortal but he was smarter.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 7, 2011, 10:25:22 AM5/7/11
On May 6, 7:04 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser

Philosopher" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Whether you give him credit for that or not is a matter of debate, but
> it took a Republican President, backed by a Christian electorate to
> take a bite and expect that somehow someone would pay for it because,
> be assured, NO TAXES!
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_exclusive/20110506/pl_yblog_exclusive/t...

> Then you realize it only took two bullets to end his life. Osama was
> not immortal but he was smarter.

> http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION

I expect this same people to raise hell whenever BIKE FACILITIES or
FAST TRAINS are proposed. It must be someone with very low IQ willing
to follow the leader...

totfit

May 7, 2011, 10:40:55 AM5/7/11

Yep. Unfortunately there's lots of them.

moronsbegone

May 12, 2011, 10:28:44 AM5/12/11
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
Philosopher" <comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in
ups.com:

> On May 6, 7:04 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the
> Beach Cruiser Philosopher" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>> Whether you give him credit for that or not is a matter of
>> debate, but it took a Republican President, backed by a

Trust me this crap keeps up and Government will tax the
shitout of Bycycling one way or the other.

--
May You reep the poverrty You have Voted for.