Is God made of antimatter or it really doesn't matter?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 18, 2010, 12:00:26 PM10/18/10
This is a loaded question: It doesn't matter because we don't care or
because we don't know what antimatter is? Let's see...

"Antimatter is around us each day, although there isn't very much of
it," says Gerald Share of the Naval Research Laboratory. "It is not
something that can be found by itself in a jar on a table."

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/antimatter_sun_030929.html

I don't want to go deeper than that, so not to lose the interest of
the Christians. It does exist and it could be all around us. Now, Is
God made of antimatter? This is the ultimate question...

IS GOD BOUND BY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS?

Maybe he bends the rules, except this one: E=mc2.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"The Wisdom of the Jungle is infinite and it grows on trees"