Nissan Rogue 2010

carforallnet.blogspot.com cars

Oct 28, 2009, 10:54:29 AM10/28/09
Nissan Rogue 2010
The Nissan Rogue 2010 city beckons: 170-hp 2.5-litre 4-cylinder
engine, Xtronic CVT  (Continuously Variable Transmission), Direct
Ignition System, 16" steel wheels, AM/FM/CD audio system with
auxiliary input, air conditioning, Integrated Key with remote keyless
entry, Anti-lock Braking System, power windows and door locks, and six
standard air bags.
The Nissan Rogue 2010 is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility,
available in 4 trims, ranging from the S 2WD to the SL AWD. Upon
introduction, the S 2WD is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 170-
horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the
highway. The SL AWD is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 170-
horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the
highway. A variable speed automatic transmission is standard on both
trims.

http://carforallnet.blogspot.com

Starting at $24,698

http://carforallnet.blogspot.com