Energy drinks (e.g. RED BULL, 5-HOUR ENERGY DRINK)

gggg...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2018, 9:01:30 PM2/25/18
If you have ever tried any of them, which do you recommend?

Beaver...@live.com

Feb 26, 2018, 4:02:00 PM2/26/18
On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 6:01:30 PM UTC-8, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> If you have ever tried any of them, which do you recommend?

BITD my favorite was Sparks but I don't think they make it anymore.

Now, if it's an emergency, whatever is cheapest or most easily available. None of them work that well anyway.

The Real Bev

Feb 26, 2018, 4:25:36 PM2/26/18
On 02/26/2018 01:01 PM, Beaver...@live.com wrote:
> On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 6:01:30 PM UTC-8, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
>> If you have ever tried any of them, which do you recommend?

Wash a caffeine tablet down with whatever liquid is at hand.

--
Cheers, Bev
"I can't stand this proliferation of paperwork. It's useless to