Re: The Vatican critisizes the wall

hp...@lycos.com

Jan 8, 2009, 4:33:30 AM1/8/09
On Jan 7, 9:07 pm, "f. barnes" <fre...@centurytel.net> wrote:
> http://feetin2worlds.wordpress.com/2009/01/06/vatican-news-service-cr...
>
> IMO the Vatican (Catholic Church) is an enemy of this nation, and has
> allied itself with the hostile nation of Mexico to do us great harm.

Vatican is joined by the National Council of Churches, Binai Brith; a
streak
of degeneracy reeks from major religious organizations re:
immigration.

mitch

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

Globalist

Jan 8, 2009, 9:06:06 AM1/8/09

WALLS don't do shit. History shows that. Name a wall that did
shit?
What I really like what the Vatican said...today
"GAZA IS ONE BIG CONCENTRATION CAMP"....Israel is pissed as hell...Ha
Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Just a citizen . . .

Jan 8, 2009, 9:19:22 AM1/8/09
Just curious - were the latest proclimations from the Vatican issued from
behind the walls of the Vatican City enclave, whilst sitting on a throne,
surrounded by servants and a private army and all of the artwork and jewels
and gold and other priceless things that somehow enrich the lives of all the
rest of the world - especially those so destitute that they don't even have
hope?

It's easy to tell people how it should be - far easier than actually doing
something about it, or putting your money where your mouth is.

Instead of sending the illegals back to Mexico, maybe we should send them to
Vatican City.

"Globalist" <free....@gmail.com> wrote in message