the gov. stole my hour.

1 view

Lamumba

Mar 13, 2011, 4:15:48 PM3/13/11
maybe I was abducted by space aliens for exactly an hour. I dunno. that
hour is gone, I don't remember what happened.
--
Karma, What a concept!

Gary Heston

Mar 13, 2011, 10:08:18 PM3/13/11
In article <georgeswk-67448...@news.toast.net>,

Lamumba <geor...@toast.net> wrote:
>maybe I was abducted by space aliens for exactly an hour. I dunno. that
>hour is gone, I don't remember what happened.

Don't worry, an earthquake gave you back a microsecond or so. Which
tends to indicate that orbital mechanics aren't reliable for keeping
time.

Also that there's no such thing a s a fixed point on this planet (it
moved the north island 2.4 meters).

Gary

Gordon

Mar 14, 2011, 12:42:52 AM3/14/11
Lamumba <geor...@toast.net> wrote in news:georgeswk-674480.12154813032011
@news.toast.net:

> maybe I was abducted by space aliens for exactly an hour. I dunno. that
> hour is gone, I don't remember what happened.

They just are borrowing it. You will get it back in the Fall.

Bob F

Mar 14, 2011, 1:49:27 AM3/14/11

"Gordon" <go...@alltomyself.com> wrote in message

Hell he will. They gave it to me, and I'm keeping it.

Lamumba

Mar 14, 2011, 4:01:37 PM3/14/11
In article <ilka9c$lqb$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
"Bob F" <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote:

OH, No! I'm .......

Jeff Thies

Mar 15, 2011, 4:08:36 PM3/15/11

Let's divide it up and everyone can get their 15 minutes like Warhol
talked about.

Jeff