A. G. Lisi's E8 model may be showing us what both our space & time really are.

fitz

Apr 27, 2011, 9:48:42 PM4/27/11
A. G. Lisi's E8 model may be showing us what both our space & time
really are.

(Click link below.)

http://www.amperefitz.com/e8.htm

Crystals and chemical compounds are tied up with group theory which
best explains (mathematically) exactly why they form the particular
way they do.

Lisi's E8 model is a group theory model that may be showing us why our
space forms the way it does via frequencies that cannot be directly
measured from inside of our particular space-time realm (Wheeler -
Feynman).

Click link below for MORE:

http://www.amperefitz.com/e8.htm