Phoney Skype Messages

BYANYOTHER NAME

Feb 26, 2020, 12:42:11 AM2/26/20
"There was a problem getting a link to your chat, please try again
later."

This is the message skype sends you when they are fucking with your
account. Another such message states that they cannot log you in due to
you're having "no internet access". Both are fake messages that
translate into one of these: we are fucking with your account because we
don't like you OR we are so fucked up we cannot offer a reliable chat
service. Take your pick. Trump:BREAK up corrupt companies like
microshit. also they are stealing by incurring charges to your cc without
authorization.

eatmeucannotstopme

Feb 26, 2020, 1:00:38 AM2/26/20
BYANYOTHER NAME <BYEANYO...@YAHOO.COM> wrote in
Every day I am working on converting skype users to other chat platforms.
It's not hard to do when you explain how bad skype is.