Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

Big equifax breakin

14 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

KenK

no leída,
11 sept 2017, 12:45:02 p.m.11/9/17
para
Checked at www.equifaxsecurity2017.com as published and found no link to
see if my account info was stolen in the breakin. Why did they tell me to
check there?

These people are really on the ball!

I'll read this site again. Hope I just missed a link.

The Real Bev

no leída,
11 sept 2017, 5:30:52 p.m.11/9/17
para
On 09/11/2017 09:44 AM, KenK wrote:
> Checked at www.equifaxsecurity2017.com as published and found no link to
> see if my account info was stolen in the breakin. Why did they tell me to
> check there?
>
> These people are really on the ball!
>
> I'll read this site again. Hope I just missed a link.

Apparently it was a fiasco -- giving random answers. People put in
phony name/numbers and got answers. People put in the same info
sequentially and got different answers.

Worser and worser.

--
Cheers, Bev
Politicians are stupid like cats are stupid.

KenK

no leída,
12 sept 2017, 12:47:27 p.m.12/9/17
para
The Real Bev <bashl...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On 09/11/2017 09:44 AM, KenK wrote:
>> Checked at www.equifaxsecurity2017.com as published and found no link
>> to see if my account info was stolen in the breakin. Why did they
>> tell me to check there?
>>
>> These people are really on the ball!
>>
>> I'll read this site again. Hope I just missed a link.
>
> Apparently it was a fiasco -- giving random answers. People put in
> phony name/numbers and got answers. People put in the same info
> sequentially and got different answers.
>
> Worser and worser.

Fortunately, I didn't see any link. I guess I stay away from that site.
But then how to find out if I've been hacked? Good old Equifax!

wilm...@gmail.com

no leída,
14 sept 2017, 10:42:14 p.m.14/9/17
para
Wondering if you've been hacked? Yes you have.

What to do about it? Not much, join the gang.

Relax, we all can't go bankrupt.

KEYB...@computer-terminal8076.2.none

no leída,
18 sept 2017, 5:11:41 p.m.18/9/17
para
On 11 Sep 2017 16:44:57 GMT, KenK <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:

>Checked at www.equifaxsecurity2017.com as published and found no link to
>see if my account info was stolen in the breakin. Why did they tell me to
>check there?
>
>These people are really on the ball!
>
>I'll read this site again. Hope I just missed a link.

Are you really stupid enough to log into their website? If your identity
was not stolen already, logging into their site will insure your
identity is stolen.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

0 mensajes nuevos