Incorrect marked prices on Oxtail in the meat counter section

1 view

Nick Naim

Apr 22, 2011, 8:51:30 PM4/22/11
Got a good deal on a package of oxtails at the local big box super market
today.
Price for oxtail was marked as price for beef liver.
All the pkgs of oxtail were marked the same way as beef liver instead of
oxtail.
Saved 5 bucks on a pkg of oxtails.
The kid at the check out register was asleep at the switch so that helped,

The Real Bev

Apr 23, 2011, 2:18:25 AM4/23/11

My grandma used to make oxtail soup. Whenever she did it I left the
house and had a peanut butter sandwich for dinner. Same for liver.
I've probably saved $thousands over the years by avoiding both :-)

--
Cheers, Bev
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast.