which chain has the cheapest photo printouts?

Ohioguy

Jun 7, 2010, 5:10:18 PM6/7/10
I need to get a couple of 2"x2" US Passport Card photos (basically,
they just need to be 2"x2", full face, with white background)

I can take them at home with my digital camera, but I only have a
greyscale laser printer, so I'd need to have these printed out
somewhere. I've never printed out any of our digital photos anyplace,
so I was just wondering where this might be done cheaply, for just
printing the same shot two times?

Thanks!

Rod Speed

Jun 7, 2010, 5:39:47 PM6/7/10
Ohioguy wrote:

Not worth worrying about finding the cheapest with just two prints required.

Al

Jun 7, 2010, 5:40:58 PM6/7/10

Seems like you are majoring in minors here OG. I mean it's just two
pictures. How much could one hope to save?
Go to Wal-mart or CVS and getR'done. What I would do is compress the
photos to the desired 2"X2" first so they will automatically be the
size you need for the PP.

Shaun

Jun 7, 2010, 5:47:06 PM6/7/10

Given the price of gas, the one closest to you house...