2009, "Be prepared to fight to the finish or your kind will vanish".

hp...@lycos.com

Jan 1, 2009, 2:58:00 PM1/1/09
http://www.wvwnews.net/

Fine articles.

mitch

Bill Steele

Jan 1, 2009, 11:54:32 PM1/1/09
In article
<b750dbd8-0ad4-4b50...@e6g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>,
hp...@lycos.com wrote:

Your opionion is SO important...

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 2, 2009, 7:36:53 AM1/2/09

I'm sorta HOPING 2009 is the year they vanish....

h...@nospam.com

Jan 2, 2009, 9:34:02 AM1/2/09

racist garbage.

record hunter

Jan 2, 2009, 12:11:46 PM1/2/09

Poorly written racist garbage.

Michael Bay's unhealthy fascination with robotic crotches

Jan 3, 2009, 2:56:19 AM1/3/09

Thank you for the laughs. I looked through the articles on that
website and each one made me laugh harder than the previous one. When
scared, racists white people write about race, it's much like a five
year old talking about the monster that lives under the bed. Man,
what a hoot. Scared, white people are hilarious.

Gray Ghost

Jan 3, 2009, 9:39:31 AM1/3/09
"Michael Bay's unhealthy fascination with robotic crotches"
<goof...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:09793c15-5b81-4129-b83b-
c05721...@i24g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Apparently you've never heard black people blaming white people for "keeping
them dowm" as an excuse for thier sad lot.

Racism runs both ways and is noone's private stupidity.

--
Always remember:

Bull Connor was a Democrat!