Chenille bathrobe that killed 9 people recalled

1 view

enough

Oct 24, 2009, 2:53:40 PM10/24/09

Al

Oct 24, 2009, 5:26:11 PM10/24/09
On Oct 24, 2:53 pm, enough <blinkingblyth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://consumerist.com/5388658http://www.blair.com/content.jsp?pageName=recall

What next, Trojans that give you AIDS?

Mrs Irish Mike

Oct 24, 2009, 10:58:35 PM10/24/09

One bathrobe killed 9 people. I think after it killed 3 or 4 people, I
wouldn't haven't gotten near the damn thing. Just like in the movies,
"Don't go in the basement!", people just won't learn and listen. I'll
tell you what, after this I'm going to be showing all my clothes just
a little more respect.

Message has been deleted

Al

Oct 25, 2009, 3:49:46 PM10/25/09
On Oct 24, 9:58 pm, Mrs Irish Mike <wilma6...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 24, 11:53 am, enough <blinkingblyth...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://consumerist.com/5388658http://www.blair.com/content.jsp?pageNa...

> One bathrobe killed 9 people. I think after it killed 3 or 4 people, I
> wouldn't haven't gotten near the damn thing. Just like in the movies,
> "Don't go in the basement!", people just won't learn and listen. I'll
> tell you what, after this I'm going to be showing all my clothes just
> a little more respect.

There was a man who dreamed he was eating one long string of
spaghetti. He woke up choking only to discover he was swallowing the
draw string on his bathrobe. Life is life threatening.