Nobody wants to hear this

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 11, 2010, 10:17:08 AM10/11/10
(We are discussing here serious conspiracy theories. Please be
serious)

On Oct 10, 11:38 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > beforetime in the same city used
> > Sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria(America), giving out that
> > himself was some great one:
> > 10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest,
> > saying, This man is the great power of God.
> > 11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had
> > bewitched them with sorceries.
> > 12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning
> > the kingdom of God,
> > and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
> > 13 Then Simon himself believed also: And when he was baptized, he
> > continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs,
> > which were done.
> > 14 ¶ Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that
> > Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and
> > John:
> > 15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might
> > receive the
> > Holy Ghost:
> > 16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: Only they were
> > baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
> > 17 Then laid they [their] hands on them, and they received the
> > Holy Ghost.
> > 18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles'
> > hands the Holy Ghost was
> > given, he offered them money,
> > 19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay
> > hands, he may receive the
> > Holy Ghost.
> > 20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because
> > thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
> > 21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: For thy heart is
> > not right in the sight of
> > God.
> > 22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if
> > perhaps the thought of thine
> > heart may be forgiven thee.
> > 23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and
> > [in] the bond of iniquity.
> > 24 Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the Lord for me, that
> > none of these things
> > which ye have spoken come upon me.
> > 25 And they, when they had testified and preached the word of the
> > Lord, returned to Bled es Salem, and preached the gospel in many
> > villages of the Samaritans.
> > What happened in these sixteen verses? Was this just a one-time event
> > that took place or something that Luke decided to document?
>
> If ETs can do it, the so can us humans. However, as per walking on
> the moon is still up for grabs, so to speak. Our getting equipment
> deployed on the moon is a done deal that not even the most skeptical
> critic that knows a thousand fold more physics and science than
> yourself can disprove. You really need to get out more often, such as
> go visit your local satellite launch facility.
>
> btw; what exactly do you think all of those TV dish antennas (just
> like the one you're using) are pointed at?

Nobody wants to hear this, but Jesus was an intergalactic prophet, who
came to this Earth without knowing human nature. He later learned to
bring an army with him if he couldn't get God to help him.

Now he's an outlaw trying to save himself.

Edward Dolan

Oct 11, 2010, 3:09:02 PM10/11/10
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> (We are discussing here serious conspiracy theories. Please be
serious)

Blah, blah, blah ...
[...]

> Nobody wants to hear this, but Jesus was an intergalactic prophet, who
came to this Earth without knowing human nature. He later learned to
bring an army with him if he couldn't get God to help him.

> Now he's an outlaw trying to save himself.

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 11, 2010, 8:17:57 PM10/11/10
On Oct 10, 11:53 pm, "bigflet...@gmail.com" <bigflet...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Often heard from the older generation regarding the behaviour of the
> younger.
>
> Other than physical activity difference, have 'we' not always been
> dominated by virtual reality, being the reality of the group,
> dominating our own sense of self?
>
> In the computer world of cyber space,one doesnt have to risk life and
> limb to become master of all he purveys !
>
> BOfL

I'll put it this way, I'm doing overtime in the Internet because I
feel unsafe to ride a bike a bike outside and get depressed by what I
see. In other words, I'm in the cage and try to get busy.

Edward Dolan

Oct 11, 2010, 8:29:56 PM10/11/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Listen up, you god damn fucking stupid son of a bitch! There is no point in
originating threads since all you have on your miniscule brain is one
subject. Find your thread, and then stay on it for all eternity. That way
you will have the freedom to consort with only your fellow idiots in peace.

If you continue to originate threads which have no new interest, I will
continue to step on your posts and make you out to be the poor dumb bastard
that you are. I will only do copy and paste since you are not worthy of any
kind of thought on my part.

You are the village idiot, but at least if you have the grace to keep your
god damn fucking shit on a single thread, I will not bother you. Otherwise I
will bother you no end and I do not care if I take down the entire
newsgroup. You are one of the supreme assholes of all time and you have no
business being here at all.

Find something else to do. Why not fuck all those monkeys you are constantly
referencing. That ought to keep you busy for a few years at least.

Fucking Regards,

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 13, 2010, 11:54:42 AM10/13/10
On Oct 11, 11:37 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of
the Jungle" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 11, 7:26 am, "Ala" <alackr...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > (

> > >Nobody wants to hear this, but Jesus was an intergalactic prophet, who
> > >came to this Earth without knowing human nature. He later learned to
> > >bring an army with him if he couldn't get God to help him.
>
> > often people don't want to hear this either.
> > There was no Jesus
>
> People often want to hear a "pretty story."
>
> Well, here's a pretty story but it doesn't prove Jesus either...
>
> "This is beautiful! Try not to cry..."

> Oh, by the way, Mom, no one else can see what I've written except you.
> To everyone else this is just a blank piece of paper. Isn't that cool?
> I have to give God His pen back now. He needs it to write some more
> names in the Book of Life. Tonight I get to sit at the table with
> Jesus for supper. I'm, sure the food will be great.
>
> Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I don't hurt anymore. The cancer is
> all gone. I'm glad because I couldn't stand that pain anymore and God
> couldn't stand to see me hurt so much, either. That's when He sent The
> Angel of Mercy to come get me. The Angel said I was a Special
> Delivery! How about that?
>
> Signed with Love from God, Jesus & Me.
>
> http://www.wittyprofiles.com/quotes/1211221

I have my own pretty story to tell, a note from Buddha that I delayed
announcing until a letter such as above became public, and I'd sound
believable. The note read like this:

His Highness the Wise TibetanMonkey, King of the Apes & the Spirits of
the Jungle:

It is my pleasure to write to you after having found the proper
reincarnation. You don't know what I've been through in the
reincarnation business. I've been a small fish among the big fish and
it ain't easy. The Christians don't know shit because they go with the
flow, so to speak.

Well, I sat under the tree in that lotus position and it was mighty
difficult to hold for long, and then you came along with your hammock.
That was what I was looking for, but it wasn't invented when I was
around.

Anyway, I give you the authority to act on my behalf, and proclaim to
the world that religion is bullshit. Only wisdom --the Wisdom of the
Jungle-- will be used to analyze human behavior. Go for it, MonkeyBoy!
I liked your logo: "Nirvana with a banana!"

PS: Say hello to your parrots, Buddhy specially, as well to the
gerbils and the little mouse, Coco --she's so cute! Tell her she will
be a cat in reincarnation.

***

And at that point the ink disappeared before my eyes as if by magic --
which it surely was.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 13, 2010, 12:06:07 PM10/13/10
On Oct 11, 11:37 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of
the Jungle" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 11, 7:26 am, "Ala" <alackr...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > (
>
> > >Nobody wants to hear this, but Jesus was an intergalactic prophet, who
> > >came to this Earth without knowing human nature. He later learned to
> > >bring an army with him if he couldn't get God to help him.

I liked your motto: "Nirvana with a banana!"

Edward Dolan

Oct 13, 2010, 7:53:33 PM10/13/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

> I have my own pretty story to tell, a note from Buddha that I delayed
> announcing until a letter such as above became public, and I'd sound
> believable. The note read like this:
>
> His Highness the Wise TibetanMonkey, King of the Apes & the Spirits of
> the Jungle:
>
> It is my pleasure to write to you after having found the proper
> reincarnation. You don't know what I've been through in the
> reincarnation business. I've been a small fish among the big fish and
> it ain't easy. The Christians don't know shit because they go with the
> flow, so to speak.
>
> Well, I sat under the tree in that lotus position and it was mighty
> difficult to hold for long, and then you came along with your hammock.
> That was what I was looking for, but it wasn't invented when I was
> around.
>
> Anyway, I give you the authority to act on my behalf, and proclaim to
> the world that religion is bullshit. Only wisdom --the Wisdom of the
> Jungle-- will be used to analyze human behavior. Go for it, MonkeyBoy!
> I liked your motto: "Nirvana with a banana!"
>
> PS: Say hello to your parrots, Buddhy specially, as well to the
> gerbils and the little mouse, Coco --she's so cute! Tell her she will
> be a cat in reincarnation.
>
> And at that point the ink disappeared before my eyes as if by magic --
> which it surely was.

You are an infecting, sick-minded, phlegmy hippopotamus.