We are all animals until proven otherwise

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 4, 2010, 12:06:00 PM5/4/10
Whether you prefer to call yourself "ape," "monkey," or "sheep," we
are all animals. All the evidence is there, even when you try to
ignore it. Take a dog, we all do the same thing mundane things he
does. Except that we are smarter. Well, many of us don't try to be
smart and just follow the master, ie. God or whoever claims to
represent him. You know what I mean?

So unless we choose to be smart we are an animal. But hey, don't go
sniffing around for a trail to the truth. This is it.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Never bite the hand that feeds you creates dependency and loyalty"

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 4, 2010, 1:17:55 PM5/4/10
On May 4, 12:45 pm, Jack <furgfurgj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 4, 12:10 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana
> and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 4, 12:04 pm, Jack <furgfurgf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On May 4, 12:00 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana
> > > and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>

> > > I want to stop sniffing but I can't.
>
> > Too many bones out there that leave a trail.
>
> > You have to specialize in categories, such as "drug sniffing dog"...
>
> >http://media.photobucket.com/image/sniffing%20dog/pallymcgee/sam1.jpg
>
> > Many people have that in common with dogs.
>
> Gracious me!

Beware of the big dogs!

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-dog-pictures-surprise-pug.jpg

You know, some people say we live in a DOG EAT DOG world.