Sex after Death

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 17, 2010, 1:52:37 AM9/17/10
While I won't guarantee you life after death or even reincarnation, I
may be of help in finding fun in this life. One thing is for sure, the
more sex you have in this life the better. ;)

(This joke ain't mine but it clarifies my stand on the above issues)

Sex After Death
A couple made a deal that whomever died first would
come back and inform the other of the afterlife.
Their biggest fear was that there was no after life.
After a long life together, the husband was the
first to die. True to his word, he made the first
contact, 'Judy ..Judy.':
'Is that you, Steve?'
'Yes, I've come back like we agreed.'
That's wonderful! What's it like?'

'Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex I have
breakfast and then it's off to the golf course. I
have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have
sex a couple of more times. Then I have lunch (you'd
be proud - lots of greens) another romp around the
golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of
the afternoon. After supper, it's back to golf
course again. Then it's more sex until late at
night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the
next day it starts all over again.'

'Oh, Steve you surely must be in Heaven!'

'Not exactly . I'm a rabbit on a golf course in
Arizona.'

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Learn to love the 3 f's in this life"

Edward Dolan

Sep 17, 2010, 2:24:03 AM9/17/10

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Seymour Bush

Sep 17, 2010, 11:37:02 AM9/17/10

That's rich, coming from you.

--
Toodle-pip!

Seymour

Edward Dolan

Sep 17, 2010, 11:44:44 AM9/17/10

"Seymour Bush" <co...@hereandsaythat.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 01:24:03 -0500, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

>> TM is a poor crazy bastard
>
> That's rich, coming from you.

But he really is a poor crazy bastard - and so are you if you can't
recognize idiocy when you see it.

Seymour Bush

Sep 17, 2010, 2:52:25 PM9/17/10
On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:44:44 -0500, Edward Dolan wrote:

> "Seymour Bush" <co...@hereandsaythat.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 01:24:03 -0500, Edward Dolan wrote:
> [...]
>>> TM is a poor crazy bastard
>>
>> That's rich, coming from you.
>
> But he really is a poor crazy bastard - and so are you if you can't
> recognize idiocy when you see it.

Oh, I can recognise it. There's at least 3 of them in this thread, and
I'm not one of them.

--
Toodle-pip!

Seymour

Edward Dolan

Sep 18, 2010, 4:52:53 AM9/18/10
"Seymour Bush" <come...@saythatagain.com> wrote in message

With a name like Seymour Bush, you had better watch your step on these
newsgroups. Most hate the name Bush and I think Seymour is a sissy name.

Tom Sherman °_°

Sep 18, 2010, 4:58:22 AM9/18/10
On 9/18/2010 3:52 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Seymour Bush"<come...@saythatagain.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:44:44 -0500, Edward Dolan wrote:
>>
>>> "Seymour Bush"<co...@hereandsaythat.com> wrote in message
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> But he really is a poor crazy bastard - and so are you if you can't
>>> recognize idiocy when you see it.
>>
>> Oh, I can recognise it. There's at least 3 of them in this thread, and
>> I'm not one of them.
>
> With a name like Seymour Bush, you had better watch your step on these
> newsgroups. Most hate the name Bush and I think Seymour is a sissy name.

I doubt "Seymour Bush" is a real name (see more bush(female pubic hair)).

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Edward Dolan

Sep 18, 2010, 6:44:04 AM9/18/10
"Tom Sherman °_°" <twsherm...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote in message

> On 9/18/2010 3:52 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

>> With a name like Seymour Bush, you had better watch your step on these
>> newsgroups. Most hate the name Bush and I think Seymour is a sissy name.
>>
> I doubt "Seymour Bush" is a real name (see more bush(female pubic hair)).

Well, fuck him and all who use non-real names all the way to hell and back!
I use my real name and I stand behind every word I have ever posted to
Usenet. I have never understood cowardice. Jim McNamara, even though a
stalker, is at least not a coward.

A brave man dies but once, but a coward dies a thousand deaths.