Re: Tampered with Vitamins UPS

Message has been deleted

Aug 31, 2010, 6:17:14 PM8/31/10

Drop dead spammer troll.

Message has been deleted

Gordon Burditt

Sep 1, 2010, 12:49:57 AM9/1/10
>Series of complaints against package delivery service UPS.
>
>They delivered food supplements and vitamins that have been tampered
>with, repackaged with some chemical spilled on the original package and

So how do you know that the tampering wasn't done by the supplier?

Or is it your contention that it is the responsibility of UPS to
open the package and check that the contents are safe before
delivering it?

>contents smell bad and hot to the touch.

To the best of my knowledge, UPS does not offer temperature-controlled
package delivery. Or are you claiming it was delivered hot to the
touch in the middle of winter?

>I suspect this was done intentionally due to previous complaints about
>poor service of UPS.

Do you have anything to back up your suspicions, other than the
existence of previous complaints?

>What government agencies, if any, will investigate and respond to this
>situation if I complain?
>
>Even though my monetary damages are minimal, this has caused me alot of
>time getting a refund and I was sickened by consuming a few of the
>supplments I had taken in the past with no problem. Is there any legal
>recourse through a consumer law attorney?

How do you intend to prove that UPS, and not the original shipper,
or the original manufacturer of the supplements, is at fault?

Greegor

Sep 1, 2010, 2:57:08 AM9/1/10

Food and Drug tampering might be FDA and FBI, but talk to
DEA also.

What kind of ""supplement"" are you talking about??