One good reason to attack Adam & Eve

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 22, 2010, 12:51:56 PM11/22/10
Hey, nothing particularly despicable about this couple. I've known far
worse people attending church and paying taxes. Actually I'd have
eaten the Forbidden Fruit myself!

Well, now I'll explain the real reason I keep pounding at A&E. They
"fathered" the three most belligerent religions to be found after the
fall of the Aztecs. Maybe Cain went around and passed his genes with
all the prostitutes he could find. Hey, I got nothing against
prostitutes, just that they must be the opposite of a "virgin" mother.
OK I take it back, let's say Satan himself gave his mother to Cain, so
they would procreate.

Wait a minute, Cain must have had an incestuous relationship, so that
explains everything.

Edward Dolan

Nov 22, 2010, 2:04:59 PM11/22/10
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Hey, nothing particularly despicable about this couple. I've known far
> worse people attending church and paying taxes. Actually I'd have
> eaten the Forbidden Fruit myself!
>
> Well, now I'll explain the real reason I keep pounding at A&E. They
> "fathered" the three most belligerent religions to be found after the
> fall of the Aztecs. Maybe Cain went around and passed his genes with
> all the prostitutes he could find. Hey, I got nothing against
> prostitutes, just that they must be the opposite of a "virgin" mother.
> OK I take it back, let's say Satan himself gave his mother to Cain, so
> they would procreate.
>
> Wait a minute, Cain must have had an incestuous relationship, so that
> explains everything.

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 22, 2010, 2:08:52 PM11/22/10
On Nov 22, 2:04 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"<comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Hey, nothing particularly despicable about this couple. I've known far
> > worse people attending church and paying taxes. Actually I'd have
> > eaten the Forbidden Fruit myself!
>
> > Well, now I'll explain the real reason I keep pounding at A&E. They
> > "fathered" the three most belligerent religions to be found after the
> > fall of the Aztecs. Maybe Cain went around and passed his genes with
> > all the prostitutes he could find. Hey, I got nothing against
> > prostitutes, just that they must be the opposite of a "virgin" mother.
> > OK I take it back, let's say Satan himself gave his mother to Cain, so
> > they would procreate.
>
> > Wait a minute, Cain must have had an incestuous relationship, so that
> > explains everything.
>
> TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
> hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
> His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
> poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.
>
> He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
> zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
> with monkeys, but I can't prove it.
>
> TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
> like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
> village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
> longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.
>
> But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
> It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
> if the rest of you can't.

Talking of the Devil!

Edward Dolan

Nov 22, 2010, 2:20:43 PM11/22/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]
> Talking of the Devil!

You've got shit for brains all right. Now what else is new?

Fucking Regards,

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 22, 2010, 3:03:08 PM11/22/10
On Nov 22, 2:20 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> [...]
>
> > Talking of the Devil!
>
> You've got shit for brains all right. Now what else is new?

As you can see we are attacking Adam & Eve just because everything
went wrong from there. Some hunter-gatherers walked past Paradise and
said, "They got it all and that's stupid!"

Once we got this clear and religion concerns itself with bicycles
instead of gays or abortion, we can make real progress.

Believe it or not, their progress is no good...

"Progress is not always good. Gone are the days of the adventure, and
now sedentary life is killing us. Bring your bow and arrow!"

http://www.zazzle.com/happiness_is_tshirt-235908148648702578

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 24, 2010, 12:56:50 PM11/24/10
On Nov 24, 12:29 am, "Randolf Richardson (Lumber Cartel, local 42)"
<kingpin+n...@lumbercartel.ca> wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:03:20 -0800, His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the
> Free Spirits of the Jungle <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 23, 6:00 pm, "Randolf Richardson (Lumber Cartel, local 42)"
> > <kingpin+n...@lumbercartel.ca> wrote:

> >> It's all in the name of power.
>
> > Not "power to the people."
>
> > I got this thought from Kropotkin...
>
> > "Governmental Communism, like theocratic Communism, is repugnant"
>
> > This guy was an anarchist so the idea of the Party or God running the
> > show was repugnant. It really is. Heaven --if there's one-- is
> > communist and you must be loyal to the party.
>
> ...and for those who art in heaven, if their loyalty wanes what is to
> become of them if not Fallen Angels? ;-D

Actually that may be the very reason for Satan's rebellion...

He wasn't a communist!!!

After all the bad press about the Devil, now we finally know the
truth!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 27, 2010, 2:39:25 AM11/27/10
On Nov 26, 7:12 pm, "Mike" <mikehu...@lycos.com> wrote:
> Duh need I say do you own homework, again? Search the Jurassic period,
> that lasted for millions of years and the CO2 level was 5Xs what it is today
> and man was not even on the radar.
>
> While you are at it look up the meaning of "Theory," and try to find the
> repeatable scientific evidence that PROVES as gas, like CO2 that CURRENTLY
> comprises less than one half of one percent of our atmosphere, can effect
> the average temperature on earth either up or down. LOL

Oh my God, Adam and Eve found an Earth greatly affected by CO2 as a
result of all that farting by dinosaurs...

'Minority Leader John Boehner described the overwhelming scientific
consensus that carbon dioxide is contributing to climate change as
"comical" during an appearance on Sunday, noting that cow flatulence
contributes CO2 to the environment all the time.'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/19/boehner-calls-global-warm_n_188688.html

I have a new product on the market celebrating all that healthy
flatulence. COMING SOON!

Opus

Nov 27, 2010, 11:39:20 AM11/27/10
On Nov 27, 1:39 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits

of the Jungle" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>snip<

> Oh my God, Adam and Eve found an Earth greatly affected by CO2 as a
> result of all that farting by dinosaurs...
>
> 'Minority Leader John Boehner described the overwhelming scientific
> consensus that carbon dioxide is contributing to climate change as
> "comical" during an appearance on Sunday, noting that cow flatulence
> contributes CO2 to the environment all the time.'
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/19/boehner-calls-global-warm_n_...

> I have a new product on the market celebrating all that healthy
> flatulence. COMING SOON!

Even if the cause of climate change is bovine flatulence, that doesn't
rule out anthropogenesis. Think about why there are so many cows, and
why they are flatulent. I'll give you a hint: Cows that eat grass are
much less flatulent than grain-fed cows. Why are there so many cows
eating grains when grass is their natural food?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 27, 2010, 11:57:35 AM11/27/10

Thank you for sharing your wisdom. I will pass this along to the
bastards trying to slow me down. ;)

The Real Bev

Nov 27, 2010, 4:03:51 PM11/27/10
On 11/27/10 08:39, Opus wrote:

> Even if the cause of climate change is bovine flatulence, that doesn't
> rule out anthropogenesis. Think about why there are so many cows, and
> why they are flatulent. I'll give you a hint: Cows that eat grass are
> much less flatulent than grain-fed cows. Why are there so many cows
> eating grains when grass is their natural food?

Mostly because those snobs in the suburbs don't want cows pooping on
their lawns.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Why does everybody always forget the eigthth dwarf? Just because

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 27, 2010, 6:13:31 PM11/27/10
On Nov 27, 4:03 pm, The Real Bev <bashley...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/27/10 08:39, Opus wrote:
>
> > Even if the cause of climate change is bovine flatulence, that doesn't
> > rule out anthropogenesis. Think about why there are so many cows, and
> > why they are flatulent. I'll give you a hint: Cows that eat grass are
> > much less flatulent than grain-fed cows. Why are there so many cows
> > eating grains when grass is their natural food?
>
> Mostly because those snobs in the suburbs don't want cows pooping on
> their lawns.

No, they only want some 300 horses, under the hood of their SUVs, of
course.