Re: 0bama. Hard at work making jobs. For .....

climber

Feb 28, 2010, 6:20:35 PM2/28/10
On Feb 28, 12:29 pm, Winston_Smith <not_r...@bogus.net> wrote:
> http://www.fairus.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=22373&security=1...
> Reid Jobs Bill Gives Tax Breaks for Hiring Illegal Workers
>
> Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) unveiled his jobs bill last
> week that proposes tax exemptions and tax credits for employers who
> hire and retain workers - regardless of their immigration status.
> In doing so, Reid said he wanted to focus clearly on the "jobs
> message" he thought the Senate should be sending to the American
> people. (Roll Call, Feb. 16, 2010).

Reid is a weasly little cocksucker.

cole

Bob F

Feb 28, 2010, 8:37:31 PM2/28/10

Hiring illegals is illegal. They don't need to make it illegal.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Feb 28, 2010, 10:30:37 PM2/28/10

Maybe they could make it illegal to *not enforce* the laws on "illegals".

Then the police/Feds would have a choice of putting the illegals in jail
and deport them or put their fellow police in jail.

Rod Speed

Feb 28, 2010, 10:54:08 PM2/28/10
Beam Me Up Scotty wrote

> Bob F wrote
>> climber wrote
>>> Winston_Smith <not_r...@bogus.net> wrote

>>> Reid is a weasly little cocksucker.

>> Hiring illegals is illegal. They don't need to make it illegal.

> Maybe they could make it illegal to *not enforce* the laws on "illegals".

Completely impractical, thats not done with anything.

> Then the police/Feds would have a choice of putting the
> illegals in jail and deport them or put their fellow police in jail.

Too hard to prove.

Bob F

Mar 2, 2010, 11:23:55 AM3/2/10

IF they really wanted to end the illegal problem, they could start jailing the
problem - people who hire illegals.

Michael Coburn

Mar 2, 2010, 1:24:13 PM3/2/10

NO! Big fines are better. We _get_ money as opposed to paying money to
keep them in jail. As a matter of fact we can pay for the people needed
to do the enforcement using the money from the fines. Lets do it on a
commission basis :)

--
"Senate rules don't trump the Constitution" -- http://GreaterVoice.org/60

Message has been deleted