Starting a internet business doesn't have to cost thousands of dollars

Ecommerce made easy

Jan 22, 2009, 11:15:15 PM1/22/09
http://www.oscommercesitetonight.com/
Oscommerce Site Tonight offers a versatile and effective web solutions
in the area of information technology.

Oscommerce Site Tonight promises unsurpassed outcome and value for
your businesses specific solutions. Driven by values, our company
provides state of the art solutions at the most affordable rates.

Starting a internet business doesn't have to cost thousands of dollars
or take years to learn the tricks of the trade.

OsCommerce Site Tonight Is Easy For Everyone.
OsCommerce Site Tonight is a complete ebiz in a box. Design your site,
track inventory and sales, provide a shopping cart and secure checkout
all with one hosting account. It’s virtually everything a new e-
ntrepreneur needs to open shop in the vast digital marketplace. You
don’t need programming skills or know bubkis about the world wide web.
If you’ve got a solid idea and a workable business model, this is
where you want to be.

osCommerce packs consumer care into every facet of the visitors’
experience. All orders are automatically stored in a secure database
so you can track and retrieve them as necessary. Customer accessible
purchase history and order status saves on customer care telephone
time.

Customers can maintain an on-site address book for shipping to
different locations.
Shopping carts for visitors & regulars.
Screen-driven site search with advanced search options.
Develop sales metrics to target your bestsellers. (Then move those
products to the landing page!)
Flexible breadcrumb trail tags to help customers find just what they
need.
Check Out This Check-Out

osCommerce allows for numerous payment gateways including all credit
cards, checks, money orders, PayPal, Payfuse Moneybookers and more
than 36 other payment options, making it easier for customers to pay
for goods and services. Disable certain payment options with a click.

Shopping carts are fully managed by customers throughout the checkout
process. Quantities can be changed and products added or deleted at
any stage before payment is actually made. The osCommerce checkout
enters and tracks orders automatically saving you hours of work.
Buyers receive automated invoices, order and shipping info and a thank
you from your shop.

Manage Shipping From Your Keyboard

osCommerce hosting makes order fulfillment a whole lot easier with the
ability to track order status from placement to customer receipt.
Calculate shipping costs quickly based on package weight, item price
and/or destination in seconds. (No more shipping conversion scales!)
Obtain real-time quotes from the major shippers including FedEx, UPS
and the USPS.

Offer customers an incentive to buy more with free shipping over a
certain dollar limit. You decide the limit; osCommerce does the rest.
Boost per visitor sales with just a tweak. You can even disable
shipping functions to different zones or establish a second shipping
price tier for off-shore shipping.

Tax Calculations

You can set different tax rates for different products based on
whether they’re taxable or not. You can even charge tax on shipping
costs on a case-by-case basis depending on the tax laws of your
community and state.

Ready To Get Started?

With Oscommerce Site Tonight you can get started today with your very
own ecommerce web site and literally be making money today, no other
ecommerce system can give you that.

Oscommerce Site Tonight truly is a turnkey ecommerce solution with a
free shopping cart, web hosting and real wholesale product sources
PLUS complete oscommerce training videos that will show you how to
setup your shoping cart the way you want to.

Oscommerce Site Tonight Is the complete package, for starting a fully
functional and highly profitable ecommere web site.

Checkout What osCommerce Gives You:

Track one product or thousands in any number of categories. That’s
complete flexibility in product placement & you can change it at any
time!

Add, edit or remove content with a few clicks.
Manage physical (shippable) products or downloads with equal ease.
A secure, password encrypted administrator’s area keeps sensitive data
private.
Easy customer contact, direct or automated.
Generate invoices and packing slips directly from the computer
screen.
Multi-lingual & multi-currency capable. Go global on launch day.
Everything you need to start,build and run a fully functional
ecommerce web site is included.

Oscommerce Site Tonight gives you the power,tools and knowledge to
make money online the Ez way. No other ecommerce web site startup
package is as complete as Oscommerce Site tonight is.

Oscommerce Site Tonight has full instructional videos that will have
your new ecommerce web site up and running in hours, with complete
step-by-step instructional videos that will walk you through setting
up your own ecommerce web site without knowing any html or web site
design skills.

Compare Oscommerce Site Tonight to any shopping cart provider and you
will see the difference that makes Oscommerce Site Tonight the leader
in affordable ecommerce solutions.

Oscommerce Site Tonight is the all inclusive ecommerce website
solution.

Oscommerce Site Tonight Even Gives You REAL WHOLESALE DROPSHIPPER
SOURCES!

What other ecommerce provider does that? No One.

Oscommerce Site Tonight is loaded with real dropshipper wholesalers
sources so you can make money today without the middle men cutting
into your profits. You can use these real wholesalers to also make
money on ebay or any other marketplace.

Oscommerce Site Tonight IS THE COMPLETE HOW TO ECOMMERCE SYSTEM! From
start to finish,complete with full step-by-step INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
( OVER 2 HOURS!) that will show you how to build your own internet
money machine.

WithOscommerce Site Tonight you can live the lifestyle you have always
dreamed of!

You can be successful online with the only true start to finish
ecommerce system.You and your family deserves this unique business
opportunity. You deserve the financial freedom this truly unique
instructional course will give you. Oscommerce Site Tonight will give
you all of the tools and techniques you will need to make you and your
family's dreams come true today.

Oscommerce Site Tonight will Take You From Nothing To Making Thousands
In Only Days. I Have Taken Years Of Knowledge And Put It In A Easy To
Understand Course Complete With Over 2 Hours Of Instructional Videos
And Real Wholesale Sources So You Can Make Money Now.

Our clients may vary in terms of business and background, but they all
have one thing in common and that is passion for success. Oscommerce
Site Tonight is used to establishing strong relationships with ours
clients that result in immense success for your business and our
company.

Oscommerce Site Tonight is the leading provider of affordable,
customer centric ebusiness solutions.

We at Oscommerce Site Tonight will always put you and the needs of
your business first.

Our main and only objective is to meet each and everyone one of your
visions and goals.

You are important to us. Our mission is to serve you with an
efficient, top-quality implementation at the lowest market cost. Our
objective is to deliver and maintain quality throughout the entire
process. Our project implementation team will be dedicated to you and
will oversee the project to ensure our strict quality control
standards are maintained throughout the delivery cycle. Your project
is important to us – and the delivery of a successful solution is not,
in our opinion, simply about implementing a solution which works for
you, but understanding your business and working with you to deliver
the best possible solution for you.

Oscommerce Site Tonight provides inovative web solutions appropriate
to your needs which is specifically customized to you, and integrates
with your products and services to support your sales and marketing
effort.

Here is some of our most recent testimonials!
''WOW, I really know you have something great here. I can take this
and run with it! Truly a awesome job!"

Thomas F. Gagola . New York

"I was looking for a business that was “All ready to go” and all I had
to do was implement it and continue to work it, but that I wouldn't’t
have to pay monthly fees. Another requirement was not to pay an
enormous amount for the business that I would be starting. Add in an
ability to create my own flexible schedule and an unlimited amount of
money I could make (depending upon how much time I wanted to put into
the business) and I had found what I had been looking for. Now that I
have bought and implemented the course, I am very much impressed by
how thorough the information has been in putting it all together. The
concept, the manual, the forms, the web site, the marketing materials
and suggestions have all contributed to my being able to build a
substantial business that is continuing to grow. Thanks, Michael, for
a way to “have a life” and make an income all at the same time!"

Jane S. California

"I would recommend the package to anyone who is ready to hit the
ground running with your own home-based business. I am well on my way
to meeting my professional and personal goals!"

Leanne H. Maryland

Oscommerce Site Tonight Is here from the beginning to make your new
business a success..

Irrespective of size of the business and website you want to develop
you can do it with Oscommerce Site Tonight.

Oscommerce Site Tonight And The 6 Steps To Your Success.

1.Our complete step by step Oscommerce video training solution.
2.Getting your business started the right way legally.
3.Our premuim highly affordable ecommerce web hosting services.
4.Our real wholesale dropshippers.
5. Our complete marketing tutorials.
6. Adding your payment processor to your new store.

And the most important and final step taking control of your own
destiny, with a real business that will make you money.

You can get started today for the low price of only $25.00.

This includes our complete Oscommerce video tutorial package with over
2 hours of step by step videos that will walk you through setting up
your very own ecommerce website.

Also PREMIUM Web hosting And Search Engine Submission Is Included We
Will Submit Your Web Site to all major Search Engines for free.

Get Started for only a $25.00 the wholesalers alone are worth more
than that.

And Only $5.00 A Month For Safe And Secure Hosting.

You Will Get Our Complete Oscommerce Video Tutorial Series.
And Our Complete Ecomerce Hosting Package With 500 Megs Of Storage
1500 Megs Of Bandwidth.More than enough for your ecommerce needs.

http://www.oscommercesitetonight.com/

Patricia Martin Steward

Jan 24, 2009, 9:36:41 AM1/24/09
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 20:15:15 -0800 (PST), Ecommerce made easy
<lincoquali...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Spam spam spam spam
Spam spam spam spam
Wonderful spam, marvelous spaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

--
January 20, 2009
The end of an error