Bingo Day- Welcome to the hottest destination for Bingo on the web.

Titanpoker

Feb 21, 2010, 6:42:51 AM2/21/10
http://fa.by/bingo

Everyday is Bingo Day! Welcome to the hottest destination for Bingo on
the web. Enjoy the user friendly interface, both 75 and 90 Ball bingo
halls, and cards that start at just a dime. Peruse our amped up side
games such as: Desert Treasure, Lotto Madness, Aces and Faces and much
more!
Experiencing virtual Bingo captures all the special nuances of the
real thing with our now four chat rooms. Bingo Day‘s friendly chat
masters are online 24/7 to guide you through the games and offer you
great extra bonuses and promotions.

Cash out with our 200% up to 200 sign-up bonus as well as a 25% up to
£100 bonus for all deposits thereafter . Chat rooms, auto-buy features
and bigger prizes will enthrall you every time. Spoil yourself with
our new Auto Buy feature that allows you to set your budget and let
the computer do the buying. Stress free play!

http://fa.by/bingo