Gov't to big 3 seeking bailout: no more private jets for you!

ulti...@live.com

Dec 20, 2008, 6:58:29 PM12/20/08

ulti...@live.com

Dec 20, 2008, 7:32:44 PM12/20/08
On Dec 20, 3:58 pm, ultim...@live.com wrote:
> http://consumerist.com/5114395/auto-executives-will-have-to-give-up-t...
>
> HAHA!

Hmm, Ford does not seem to be seeking aid just yet, so they wont know
the joys of a 5 year old kid kicking their seat backs or the man in
the front reclining his seat this breaking their tray table bound
laptop screens just yet.

Liberal Whisperer

Dec 20, 2008, 7:36:14 PM12/20/08

Does that mean Madame Pelosi and Dr.Gore will give theirs up too??

ulti...@live.com

Dec 21, 2008, 11:27:45 PM12/21/08

How about Bu$h and his friends?

MSfo...@mcpmail.com

Dec 22, 2008, 9:14:05 AM12/22/08

They can still pamper themselves in many remaining ways though.
Wagoner was just on my local radio telling about how they all worked
together to come to an agreement and make things work. The statement
that rankled me was, "We can still find ways to squeak out costs on
items our customers don't really need." In other words, GM can find a
way to give the customers less value for the money.

Liberal Whisperer

Dec 22, 2008, 9:18:41 AM12/22/08

Bush is a lame duck. Pelosi and her freinds are promising HOPE and
CHANGE !! Does that mean the Kyoto loving left will continue to live
the life of luxury and abundance but the commoners can just eat cake??

Liberal Whisperer

Dec 22, 2008, 9:21:27 AM12/22/08

The REAL problem is the demorats don't want to "bail-out" the BIG
THREE . They want to bail out BIG UNION and then be able to dictate
what kind of cars the BIG THREE will build,I.O.W's little shitbox eco-
cars that nobody wants. Look out Yugo,here we come !!

Nicik Name

Dec 22, 2008, 6:42:23 PM12/22/08

"Liberal Whisperer" <hoofhe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

YOU BET...................
http://mrssatan.blogspot.com/2008/10/obama-takes-767-to-hawaii.html

MSfo...@mcpmail.com

Dec 23, 2008, 5:00:11 PM12/23/08

We have 16" of snow on the ground and several more inches in progress.
I just went for a walk around the pond and an econobox driver froze up
and lost control around a turn. I jumped into the middle of the street
to avoid his low speed impact with me. Then I helped push the kid back
on the road. Meanwhile, I could drive anywhere around here that I
wanted to with the pre-bail-out truck.

lorad

Dec 23, 2008, 9:05:32 PM12/23/08

So you $8 Trillion dollar banker bail-out guys still get to keep your
jets?
Why?