New Investment Videos Posted

Cheapo Groovo

Nov 18, 2008, 11:55:05 AM11/18/08

Tony

Nov 19, 2008, 3:13:16 AM11/19/08
http://revver.com/video/681723/down-jones-industrial-average/

Only someone looking to lose every cent in the world would only have a
cash account. The dumber than dumb rule of investing... just open a cash
account.

Cheapo Groovo wrote:

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners

beyond the realm of understandability

Tony

Nov 19, 2008, 3:22:33 AM11/19/08
http://revver.com/video/1185870/should-i-sell-that-stock/

The jerk recommends gold and oil at the end. Trend of oil 40 dollars US
a barrel. Gold trend down to 500 US an ounce. Great recommendations the
jerk makes huh?

Cheapo Groovo wrote:

Cheapo Groovo

Nov 19, 2008, 2:53:07 PM11/19/08

How is calling me names fostering the discussion?

Gold is a safe haven and an inflation hedge for this trillion dollar
infusion of dollars. Oil is finite and the biggest consumer of oil (USA)
has politicians who have stopped talking renewables

In article <4923CCC9...@TheDeli.Sandwich>, To...@TheDeli.Sandwich
says...

Cheapo Groovo

Nov 19, 2008, 2:54:38 PM11/19/08
I've posted my results on my blog - where are yours posted?

Cash accounts are part of the KISS primciple.

In article <4923CA9C...@TheDeli.Sandwich>, To...@TheDeli.Sandwich
says...