Best thrift stores in Wake, Durham, and Johnston county North Carolina area?

mike

Aug 16, 2010, 1:00:25 PM8/16/10
What are some of the largest / best thrift stores in the Wake, Durham,
and Johnston county area? Anyone have a list of them? Who has the best
book selection? The few I've been too have a terrible selection. One
suspects Edward McKay's in Raleigh, or other used book dealers, might
get first pick of the books. I've read that thrift stores often have
special deals with other vendors.