Small space living

trm

Dec 11, 2008, 9:42:11 AM12/11/08
Living frugal dosen't mean giving up on comfort or style. Small space
living can be confining, but you can make it more comfortable.
Doubling up space as living and bedroom area is one option.
Convertable sofas are a solution but they can be bulky and space
hoggers. Something alog the same lines is a Futon - more stream lined
and effecient, not to mention much cheaper, dismantels for easy
relocation and you can change your colors or decorating style just by
changing the top cover of the Futon mattress. There are a lot of
advantages to owning a Futon especially for a new family or a college
dorm room or a small attic room or hard to reach room in your home. I
recomend Night and Day Futons as they have a very unique conversion
system for easy converting of a seating Futon to a sleeping position.
One other option is using an Airbed. Store it till you use it...They
colapse it a small package that can be put in a closet. The leading
brand names for airbeds are Intex Airbeds and Aerobeds. Both companies
have come a long way in manufacturing high quality indoor and outdoor
(camping) airbeds that are very comfortable.
For more information and to check out great prices on both Futons and
Airbeds got to http://www.BedsForToday.com

'nam vet.

Dec 15, 2008, 5:46:43 PM12/15/08
In article
<f0f18743-0018-4061...@35g2000pry.googlegroups.com>,
trm <trmmar...@gmail.com> wrote:

when we had a small apartment in NYC, We built-in a loft bed, and
underneath we had a desk along with a closet. Nine foot ceiling & there
was room for a mirror on the ceiling. It was nice.
--
When the Power of Love,replaces the Love of Power.
that's Evolution.